KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Hot Super Chicks Pics Thread

Hot Super Chicks Pics Thread
Started by: Dreampanther

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (55): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hulk Power
they'll get mad at me because they said it to me and don't want me to be saying it to anyone else. Just forget about it.

I don't really care. If you want to be my friend then fine, if not then I'm still fine with it. I'm not here to make enemies.

Oh so they don't want to say it to my face, and rather hide, and speak about me behind my back instead..or you just made that whole thing up...ok, that explains it, and it's kool if they rather do that, I understand.

I don't give a shit anymore. I don't have a life either. I am gone Kmc. Goodbye

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 05:24 AM
Logan 87 is currently offline Click here to Send Logan 87 a Private Message Find more posts by Logan 87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Originally posted by Logan 87
Oh so they don't want to say it to my face, and rather hide, and speak about me behind my back instead..or you just made that whole thing up...ok, that explains it, and it's kool if they rather do that, I understand.

They're not afraid of you. They tell me that they don't want to waste their time arguing with some ignorant queer. I really doubt that they're afraid of you. Though as you know, I'm not afraid of you, that's why I'm telling you this myself.

I have to go but I'm not done with you. We'll finish this some other time.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 05:27 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

They're not afraid of you. They tell me that they don't want to waste their time arguing with some ignorant queer. I really doubt that they're afraid of you. Though as you know, I'm not afraid of you, that's why I'm telling you this myself.

I have to go but I'm not done with you. We'll finish this some other time.

Oh they don't want to waste there time on me, so they go waste there time talking about me to you. Oh yeah it makes perfect sense roll eyes (sarcastic)

They think I am queer because I don't act like an animal over COMIC BOOK DRAWINGS. Oh ok then.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 05:36 AM
Logan 87 is currently offline Click here to Send Logan 87 a Private Message Find more posts by Logan 87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

You know what, even though you won't admit, that some of what you said is false, I got to say only one thing you said, is about how it's not a good example for my sister, to be screaming like that. I am sorry

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:26 AM
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

Before Hulk Power or some one else, pops in here and say, you admit you were wrong. I admitted about the screaming, not on my opinion about everything I said.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:13 AM
Hulk_Power

Oh they don't want to waste there time on me, so they go waste there time talking about me to you. Oh yeah it makes perfect sense roll eyes (sarcastic)

They think I am queer because I don't act like an animal over COMIC BOOK DRAWINGS. Oh ok then.

I can't blame them for wanting to talk to me instead of you. It's not my fault they don't like you.

They think you're a queer because you are always saying how the pics "degrade women" and crap like that. There are only two kinds of people that would say that. A) a homosexual or B) a woman. You're not a girl so I guess you must be A.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:14 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

I can't blame them for wanting to talk to me instead of you. It's not my fault they don't like you.

They think you're a queer because you are always saying how the pics "degrade women" and crap like that. There are only two kinds of people that would say that. A) a homosexual or B) a woman. You're not a girl so I guess you must be A.

Did you come back to argue with me, and call me names ?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:15 AM
Hulk_Power

Did you come back to argue with me, and call me names ?

I told you I wasn't done with you and that we would finish this some other time. Don't you remember? Besides, I didn't call you anything. If so then what?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:18 AM
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

There are only two kinds of people that would say that. A) a homosexual or B) a woman. You're not a girl so I guess you must be A.

Don't try to act like an idiot, you know stuff like this are implying an insult.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:21 AM
Hulk_Power

There are only two kinds of people that would say that. A) a homosexual or B) a woman. You're not a girl so I guess you must be A.

Don't try to act like an idiot, you know stuff like this are implying an insult.

I didn't call you anything. I just said "you must be A." How am I insulting you by just saying you're the letter A of the alphabet? You're making stuff up just to win aren't you?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:25 AM
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

I didn't call you anything. I just said "you must be A." How am I insulting you by just saying you're the letter A of the alphabet? You're making stuff up just to win aren't you?

ok now you're being stupid....before you almost made sense, now you just trying to be funny to look good infront of you're friends, so you could have you're little laughs.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:27 AM
Hulk_Power

ok now you're being stupid....before you almost made sense, now you just trying to be funny to look good infront of you're friends, so you could have you're little laughs.

First of all, my friends are not here at the moment. It's just you and me pal. Second, what's wrong with having a good laugh? You make me LAUGH.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:30 AM
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

First of all, my friends are not here at the moment. It's just you and me pal. Second, what's wrong with having a good laugh? You make me LAUGH.

First of all it's a post, so when they go on Kmc this will stil be there, and then you guys could talk about it.

Second of all, the few laughs are wrong, when you start saying things that you know thats wrong, just to laugh.

Like oh I am not insulting you or calling you gay. Right after you say we talk about you and we thing you are gay.

Now I know you just trying to be funny, and now you're wasting my time.

It's over drop it. I tried to end this bfore, but you just seem to love it, and came back for more.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:34 AM
Hulk_Power

First of all it's a post, so when they go on Kmc this will stil be there, and then you guys could talk about it.

Second of all, the few laughs are wrong, when you start saying things that you know thats wrong, just to laugh.

Like oh I am not insulting you or calling you gay. Right after you say we talk about you and we thing you are gay.

Now I know you just trying to be funny, and now you're wasting my time.

It's over drop it. I tried to end this bfore, but you just seem to love it, and came back for more.

Giving up already? I expected more from a Wolverine fanboy. What can I say? I like to take on little punks like you. Is there something wrong with that?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:36 AM
havok801125
Havok....as in wreaks

off topic !!!

Attachment: caitlin38.jpg
This has been downloaded 574 time(s).

Shit Happens.....Get over it

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:36 AM
havok801125 is currently offline Click here to Send havok801125 a Private Message Find more posts by havok801125 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Originally posted by havok801125
off topic !!!

Hell yeah, now that's more like it!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:37 AM
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

Giving up already? I expected more from a Wolverine fanboy. What can I say? I like to take on little punks like you. Is there something wrong with that?

Read other thread for you're answer, and yes keep insulting, if it make you sleep at night.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:39 AM
havok801125
Havok....as in wreaks

Hell yeah, now that's more like it!

Glad you liked it......here's another.....Its Caitlin Fairchild by the way

Attachment: caitlin39.jpg
This has been downloaded 550 time(s).

Shit Happens.....Get over it

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:40 AM
havok801125 is currently offline Click here to Send havok801125 a Private Message Find more posts by havok801125 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Read other thread for you're answer, and yes keep insulting, if it make you sleep at night.

I don't insult you to sleep at night. You just happen to piss me off and I can't let the opportunity slip by.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:41 AM
Hulk_Power

Originally posted by havok801125
Glad you liked it......here's another.....Its Caitlin Fairchild by the way

That's hot. I like that very much.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:42 AM