KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit
Started by: KillTheLight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

A new Wallace & Gromit movie eek!

Ralph Fiennes and Helena Bonham Carter are going to provide the voices to some of the characters..it seems pretty cool

http://www.moviemaze.de/media/trailer/1705.html

^ you can watch the trailer and a special clip thing there happy

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 01:31 AM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Should be good. I watched The Wrong Trousers recently and enjoyed it quite a bit.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:54 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Laugh Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

Anyone looking forward to the return of Wallace (a cheese lover) and his beloved dog Gromit? I'am! This is by far one the best and funniest clay-animation series. It will be release in the U.S. in October of this year. big grin

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 03:25 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

and you found out when the movie came out?? ive known for a long long time but still ill probly see it i got a box set with the wrong trousers and when they go to the moon and a close shave

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 11:07 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

blink

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 11:09 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

no expression

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 04:59 PM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

The 30 minute Wrong Trousers and Close shave were very good, but Chicken Run, the featurelength claymation wasn't. The character designs of the minor characters in the trailer were all really ugly sick

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 07:55 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Chicken Run was funny. The wrong trousers was funny! I love that penguin.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 07:03 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I liked Chicken Run, saw that in theaters laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 07:48 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i like all wallace and gromits big grin so i expect to like this one

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 07:30 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I got bored at the beginning of Chicken Run. It wasn't as good as Wallace and Gromit.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 01:03 AM
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

So why'd this thread die? Who saw it?

I have to say, I loved it! My friends and I were probably laughing more than any kid in the theater. I remember one kid turning around to look at us 'cause we were laughing. He didn't get the "arson around" joke I guess. wink

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 04:34 AM
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I made a thread in the Movie forum because I forgot the cartoon forum existed. Anyhoo, saw the movie last night and it was nice.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 03:16 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll probably see it on friday.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 04:39 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Loved this, my favorite clay-mation movie yet.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 05:10 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tedsallis

I enjoy Wallace and Gromit, and thought this movie was hilarious.

(Post #15, we're ready to begin...)

Old Post May 7th, 2006 10:40 PM
tedsallis is currently offline Click here to Send tedsallis a Private Message Find more posts by tedsallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote