KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Each day BW3 and GG hate some of you guys more and more

Each day BW3 and GG hate some of you guys more and more
Started by: Gen. Grevious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

I know...im sorry people. Dont hate me cause i made this thread i was angry..

Here’s to my love! O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 01:27 AM
Lord. Kadaj is currently offline Click here to Send Lord. Kadaj a Private Message Find more posts by Lord. Kadaj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Do you hate me? devil

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 01:27 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

Nah your cool. cool

Here’s to my love! O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 01:29 AM
Lord. Kadaj is currently offline Click here to Send Lord. Kadaj a Private Message Find more posts by Lord. Kadaj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gen. Grevious
Nah your cool. cool
Cool cause I think your cool too lol

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 01:30 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

Thanks man stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 01:32 AM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

stick out tongue np!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 03:19 AM
n00bslayer
Restricted

Account Restricted

ytou wanna see a harsh place i mean like hitler death camp harsh go to [url]www.gamefaqs.com [url] you say one wrong thing and they'll roast you like a lil pig *shudders*

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:01 AM
n00bslayer is currently offline Click here to Send n00bslayer a Private Message Find more posts by n00bslayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

really? i havent posted there

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:06 AM
n00bslayer
Restricted

Account Restricted

OMFG it's like hell......don't get me wrong it's a cool place but don't post anything stupid or usless and don't start any stupid threads or you will see the true hell of enternet

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:13 AM
n00bslayer is currently offline Click here to Send n00bslayer a Private Message Find more posts by n00bslayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

lol, i'll go there sometime, iive been there but only to get help with games

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:16 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

you guys actually hate people here?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:17 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

no...i was just annoyed

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:21 AM
n00bslayer
Restricted

Account Restricted

AND THE TRUTH HAS BEEN HAD AT THEE! THE MAN SAYS HE WAS JUST ANNOYED! HE HAS SPOKEN THE THE TRUTH UNDER GOD'S EYES! HE FORSHAL LIVE HIS LIFE TO IT ALL MIGHTY TRUTHFULLNESS! THANK YOU GOD! MWAH I SMOOCH YOU ON THE FORHEAD FOR GIVING US THE GREAT TRUTHFULLNESS OF TRUTH BEING TOLD TODAY! NOW GIVE ME BACON OH GOD AND I SHALL DIE A HAPPY MAN!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:29 AM
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

Lol, your crazy but crazy is good mwa haha

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:29 AM
n00bslayer
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol
MWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH---HHHH-HHHA------HAAAHHHHAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-------------HHHHHHHHHHHHHH-------AHHHHHHAHAHAH-------HHHHHHH-COUGH HHHH----GAG------SNORT-------HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA

damn hairball

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:33 AM
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

we need crazy mwa hahaha, *does backflip* wooohooo, mwa haha

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:34 AM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Grow up and stop baiting people.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:35 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
n00bslayer
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol nice

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:35 AM
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

i apoligized my god...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:36 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

KMC is a lot like the real world, its all a big popularity contest, you get idiots and you get nice people. Learn to deal with it I guess.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:39 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote