KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Bandon vs. ROTS Anakin

Darth Bandon vs. ROTS Anakin
Started by: Dark Thor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darth Bandon vs. ROTS Anakin

Who'll win?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:13 PM
Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

TWO THREADS IN THE SAME MINUTE?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:14 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

lmao

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:15 PM
Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

lmao...

Bandon, most likely. There is a chance Anakin could win (since Bandon is so damn arrogant) but really, Bandon's only loss is to Revan, who could beat Anakin's ass with one hand while levitating Mount Everrest.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:37 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Bandon has this. Not by a lot, but he has it.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:48 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Bandon won't win with ease but he will win.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:49 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

You guys really think so? Bandon killed a lot of Jedi but so did Grievous, Jango, HK-47, Atton, and many others. Bandon had less than a year of Sith training (more than Anakin but Anakin has WAY more potential) Yes Bandon lost to Revan but Revan was at maybe a third of his full power later. Anakin (arguably I suppose) defeated Count Dooku who held his own against Yoda. I've had Juhani kill Bandon in a one on one fight before.

I don't think Bandon has any sort of chance, especially considering he's as arrogant as Anakin.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 08:18 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

That's true.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 08:19 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Bandon was chosen by Malak out of hundreds, probably thousands of Jedi. He probably killed at least on council member(speculation, I know). On hard diffuculty he can actually cause some problems(game play, invalid, I know).

He's good, but I got to go so I will put more later.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 08:28 PM
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Oh I'm not arguing that he's bad, and yeah he was chosen out of hundreds or thousands but Anakin was the only in a thousand years (I'm pretty sure) to be allowed to be a Jedi at the age of nine. I really think those Council members like Vrook and them would beat the pants off of Bandon though.

P.S. Bandon can be pretty tough on Hard difficulty though, you're right. For some reason he's IMO way harder if he's on Korriban and can actually kill you whereas the other planets, he goes down in a couple seconds. Is it like that for you too?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 09:07 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Bandon can cause a few problems on hard difficulty, but I don't notice him being particularly harder on Korriban. If he wasn't, it's a miniscule amount, since I don't notice that I kill him any faster than anywhere else.

As to the fight, Bandon takes it from Anakin. Anakin never amounted to ever a fraction of his potential, and that's the lone point he has Bandon beat in.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 09:13 PM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd go with Revan on this one. Bandon is good, but Vader was pretty good before his bath. I mean, I think Dooku gave him the fight, but it's clear that Anakin was close to his skill. I don't think Bandon is.

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."- Bruce Lee

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 09:25 PM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

revan's not in this battle, human vader

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 10:08 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

he means Emperor Revan.

Bandon has seemed a little harder to me on Korriban.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 10:12 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Human Vader
I'd go with Revan on this one. Bandon is good, but Vader was pretty good before his bath. I mean, I think Dooku gave him the fight, but it's clear that Anakin was close to his skill. I don't think Bandon is.

Vader was nowhere near that good. ANd it is not "clear" that Anakin was close to his skill. It's rather obvious that Dooku is far superior in lightsaber skill than Anakin ever was in the movies. If you don't believe me watch the Yoda/Dooku battle again. Note Dooku's method of handling someone WAY better than Anakin could ever hope to be by ROTS.

Meanwhile, Bandon hasn't lost a fight. He's from an era where being the apprentice to the highest Sith lord means you sleep with a vibroblade under your pillow and a disrupter blaster gripped in one hand while sleeping with one eye open and hiring Gand body guards. Anakin is good, don't get me wrong. I've realized that more now than I did when I first came here. But he's not THAT good.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 10:42 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think it's Bandon whos not that good. True Bandon had a lot more competition, but I think hes one of the few Sith Lords Anny could take. And yes Anakin was close to Dooku, in ROTS anyways. He gave him a challenge even though Dooku was superior.

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."- Bruce Lee

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 10:53 PM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

No, that's ridiculous. Dooku was not challenged. He was taunting Anakin the whole time, and he took Obi-Wan out... Obi-Wan who was able to defeat Anakin despite the terrain, in a fight that lasted something like ten to twenty minutes movie time. That's unfounded and ridiculous.

Also, what reasoning do you have that Bandon is so weak that Anakin can take him? Last time I checked Bandon wasn't blind, stupid, and armless.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 11:23 PM
Admiral Akbar

lol.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 11:27 PM
Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
No, that's ridiculous. Dooku was not challenged. He was taunting Anakin the whole time, and he took Obi-Wan out... Obi-Wan who was able to defeat Anakin despite the terrain, in a fight that lasted something like ten to twenty minutes movie time. That's unfounded and ridiculous.

Also, what reasoning do you have that Bandon is so weak that Anakin can take him? Last time I checked Bandon wasn't blind, stupid, and armless.

Seriously Janus, saying his opinion is ridiculous is a little harsh. Human Vader's not a newb or anything and hasn't posted any fanboyism. Dooku was straining a bit in the fight and he did not want to lose his hands. Yoda owned Dooku bad, but I also think that Anakin was competing with Dooku.

A lot of people have killed many Jedi including quite a few non-Force users and a lot of the Dark Jedi from KOTOR didn't strike me as very strong. Anakin has way more potential and according to Nick Gillard's dueling level, is as good of a duelist as Sidious and Yoda. Now I know he most likely couldn't beat either but he's still really powerful and Bandon hasn't done much of anything that was impressive (granted though, we know a lot less about him)

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 12:15 AM
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

I dislike both these characters - however, Bandon certainly seemed to have taken his power much less for granted that Anakin did, which is a respectable quality. However, I always thought that Bandon was weak, even in comparison to, for example, Darth Maul (whom I like a great deal because he is bad@$$, but I think Anakin could perhaps defeat). This is also, maybe, a misconception on my part, though, so I could be entirely mistaken here to the point of embarrassing myself. If I am wrong, someone please bring me up to speed on the facts. My apologies, again, if this point of view is ignorant.

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 12:25 AM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote