KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Bandon vs. ROTS Anakin

Darth Bandon vs. ROTS Anakin
Started by: Dark Thor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Bioware is good, but Obsidian did well on their own. You have to figure, Obsidian is a subcompany of Bioware and helped them on many projects. It's like how Free Radical (comprised mostly of the Rare team who worked on Goldeneye but not on Perfect Dark) went off and made the Timesplitters series (of which the last one is IN-fekkin-CREDIBLE.) Same genre, different approach. I like all three, really.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 02:19 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rand al'Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Bioware is good, but Obsidian did well on their own. You have to figure, Obsidian is a subcompany of Bioware and helped them on many projects. It's like how Free Radical (comprised mostly of the Rare team who worked on Goldeneye but not on Perfect Dark) went off and made the Timesplitters series (of which the last one is IN-fekkin-CREDIBLE.) Same genre, different approach. I like all three, really.

I loved the Timesplitter games.

Duty is heavier than a mountain death lighter than a feather.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 02:20 AM
Click here to Send Rand al'Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Rand al'Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Played the third one yet? It pwns Halo 2.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 02:22 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

But you do agree that Obsidian is nowhere near Bioware. Obsidian does not have the skill to compete with Bioware. It's a known fact by comparing the two games.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 02:26 AM
Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Originally posted by HimoKun
But you do agree that Obsidian is nowhere near Bioware. Obsidian does not have the skill to compete with Bioware. It's a known fact by comparing the two games.

It's not a fact, and Bioware games appeal to different people. For example, I know plenty of people who were wowed by both KOTOR I and Neverwinter Nights. I initially loved both. Now? They bore me. However, I am on my ninth replay of KOTOR II.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 02:29 AM
Rand al'Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually no I have not yet payed the third one.

And NWN rocks although the storyline was a bit depressing at the end I must admit.

The SOU Expansion was great, I loved the little Kobold Bard dude (what was his name again?).

HOU Expansion was my alltime favorate since it dealt with the Drow.

KOTOR 2 however has eluded me due to the fact that it was not made to work on lapstops. Which really sucks becuase I spent $40 on it only to find out it would not work.

So here I am forced to digging through the diolouge files to discover the stroryline.

Duty is heavier than a mountain death lighter than a feather.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 02:38 AM
Click here to Send Rand al'Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Rand al'Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Originally posted by darthrevan89
Actually no I have not yet payed the third one.

And NWN rocks although the storyline was a bit depressing at the end I must admit.

The SOU Expansion was great, I loved the little Kobold Bard dude (what was his name again?).

HOU Expansion was my alltime favorate since it dealt with the Drow.

KOTOR 2 however has eluded me due to the fact that it was not made to work on lapstops. Which really sucks becuase I spent $40 on it only to find out it would not work.

So here I am forced to digging through the diolouge files to discover the stroryline.

- I like NWN, and I still play it... but very rarely. And Deekin is THE man.

- Buy Timesplitters: FUture Perfect. It's like 2 only eight times better.

- Drow kick ass too

- Check your laptop's specs. If that doesn't work, bring up the SW KOTOR II config and nerf the graphics.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 02:41 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I wouldn't say own Halo 2. Since it is hard to beat Halo 2 but if any new games did it I would say either Resident Evil 4 or God of War. People have different likes and views so basically it owning Halo 2 is your point of view as of mine I say Halo 2 is better.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 04:57 AM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Originally posted by darthrevan89
Dude as for Anakin fighting in the Clone Wars so what? We know that Bandon fought on the front lines in the Mandalorian Wars IMO the Mandalorian Wars were far more intense than the Clone Wars.

Based on this we can assume that, Bandon has battlefield experience to a high degree.

Exactly, all we can do is assume. We have virtually no knowledge on Bandon's background, unlike Anakin, who has multiple sources that chronicle the events of his life. So, obviously I am going to pick the character I know a ton about versus a character nobody knows much about at all. But, from what I DO know, Anakin would win. I never said that because Anakin fought in the Clone Wars he was automatically good, but it was his amazing feats and accomplishments (which Bandon does not have) that made him the obvious choice for me to pick as the victor. Like Janus said, this is just like a Tulak Hord fight. Not enough information on Bandon... Nuff Said, I'm outta here. smokin'

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 06:58 AM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Exactly, all we can do is assume. We have virtually no knowledge on Bandon's background, unlike Anakin, who has multiple sources that chronicle the events of his life. So, obviously I am going to pick the character I know a ton about versus a character nobody knows much about at all. But, from what I DO know, Anakin would win. I never said that because Anakin fought in the Clone Wars he was automatically good, but it was his amazing feats and accomplishments (which Bandon does not have) that made him the obvious choice for me to pick as the victor. Like Janus said, this is just like a Tulak Hord fight. Not enough information on Bandon... Nuff Said, I'm outta here. smokin'

damn you're good at reading my mind no expression

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 03:46 PM
Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Janus and Snakeyes are right. It's kinda dumb to debate when we know so little about one of the characters. Makes for a one-sided battle though quite often for the one we know little of, since we only hear the good things.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 11:01 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blur

Sorry. I came across this thread and thought it was funny.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 05:30 PM
Click here to Send Blur a Private Message Find more posts by Blur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

I'm sorry, but this is wack. Bandon doesn't stand a chance.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2013 08:08 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ragnosfan1998
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bandon takes a slight majority.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2013 10:26 PM
Click here to Send Ragnosfan1998 a Private Message Find more posts by Ragnosfan1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ROTJ Vader
Restricted

Account Restricted

WTF.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2013 10:26 PM
Click here to Send ROTJ Vader a Private Message Find more posts by ROTJ Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ragnosfan1998
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bandon takes 6/10.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2013 05:03 AM
Click here to Send Ragnosfan1998 a Private Message Find more posts by Ragnosfan1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Anakin 9/10 or 10/10

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 18th, 2013 12:50 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Ragnosfan1998
Bandon takes 10/6.
Fixed for accuracy.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2013 02:04 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Throwaway
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Janus Marius
lmao...

Bandon, most likely. There is a chance Anakin could win (since Bandon is so damn arrogant) but really, Bandon's only loss is to Revan, who could beat Anakin's ass with one hand while levitating Mount Everrest.

Not to insult the real thing, but methinks this guy had mental issues.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2013 07:53 PM
Click here to Send Throwaway a Private Message Find more posts by Throwaway Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ROTJ Vader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anakin kills Bandon in 1slash. Seriously, this is a joke.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2013 03:20 AM
Click here to Send ROTJ Vader a Private Message Find more posts by ROTJ Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote