KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » DO NOT REPORT ANYMORE n00bslayer THREADS!

DO NOT REPORT ANYMORE n00bslayer THREADS!
Started by: Cinemaddiction

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Well, I had some stuff I wanted to talk to Raz about anyway....

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:17 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
I knew of two prime candidates. One quit and the other is typing this message.

...... What the f**k? ...........

eek! Can i get a clue ?

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:18 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Which is why Cine and myself both asked to be Globals to help when no one else was on. We got nothing, this is why you see KMC as it is today, the OTF is in ruins.

I agree with that 100%

Back in '03 when I first joined there was actually order here on KMC and there was actually Global Mods that did their job (Not implying that Milla doesn't do her job, she actually does a pretty damn good job when she is online!)...But I believe there should be a lot of global mods due to the number of members that are online--with mods that are on around the clock (meaning someone from the US is on or someone from the UK etc)

Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mega Symbiote
The Man Of Steel

This looks like a job for Superman

I heard you were crazy, but I didn't think you were stupid.

Mega Symbiote is currently offline Click here to Send Mega Symbiote a Private Message Find more posts by Mega Symbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
A lot of things tend to go "forgotten" in "The Batcave".
Dude are all the mods coprupt, do they talk about me in there?

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:19 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Royal Knight
I agree with that 100%

Back in '03 when I first joined there was actually order here on KMC and there was actually Global Mods that did their job (Not implying that Milla doesn't do her job, she actually does a pretty damn good job when she is online!)...But I believe there should be a lot of global mods due to the number of members that are online--with mods that are on around the clock (meaning someone from the US is on or someone from the UK etc)

Globals who are online more often would certainly help.

Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Ah, so it's not just me...the mods are like...gone no expression

I'm a signature!

Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mega Symbiote
The Man Of Steel

Vote Superman 24 for President, I mean Global mod

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:20 AM
Mega Symbiote is currently offline Click here to Send Mega Symbiote a Private Message Find more posts by Mega Symbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~ J ~
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Biker Scout
See what's the sense of having mods who can't ban and what's the significance of globals?

embarrasment

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:20 AM
~ J ~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~ J ~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~ J ~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Superman 24
This looks like a job for Superman

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:21 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

In all honesty,some of the members who are mods are hardly ever seen around.

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Vote Superman 24 for President, I mean Global mod

Ha you have to be joking me

you have been here for less than a month and you want to be a global mod! HAHA

sorry but you will never be one stick out tongue

Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

See what's the sense of having mods who can't ban and what's the significance of globals?

Most mods are assigned to a specific board/boards. They can't use any of their funky closing topic powers and such outside said boards.

Globals have free reign over everywhere.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:22 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~ J ~
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just checked the forum leader board...............

ah yeah Cine is THE ONLY ONE ON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

~ J ~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~ J ~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~ J ~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Regular mods are in charge of certain forums. Global mods can mod the entire board and have the power to ban.

Mega Symbiote
The Man Of Steel

Ha you have to be joking me

you have been here for less than a month and you want to be a global mod! HAHA

sorry but you will never be one stick out tongue

I been here less than a month, so I will want to come on more, but the people that been here longer, will get tired. I am fresh BABY Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:23 AM
§P0oONY

Originally posted by SlipknoT

They probably have a thread for every member over a certain amount of posts or something... so they can bash and *****.

§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

I just checked the forum leader board...............

ah yeah Cine is THE ONLY ONE ON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

to bad he isn't a global sad

Spearhead
Prophet

I been here less than a month, so I will want to come on more, but the people that been here longer, will get tired. I am fresh BABY Happy Dance

keep dreaming

I'm a signature!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:24 AM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Originally posted by SlipknoT

We all want your babies..?

I'm relegated to the Movie forums, which is were bestowed upon me back in December of last year, and for which I am still incredibly grateful for. I provide a positive posting experience in said forums, maintain order and actively maintain them DAILY. That said, the significance of Globals is that they have unlimited power. But, that power is only as strong as their availability is abundant..which it isn't, thus where we are right now.

I've been getting PM's from people asking why I haven't done anything yet. I just smile and reply that I've got my hands tied, and to mail Raz and tell him how you feel.

If I ever get the position, I don't want it to be a mercy job, I want it because I earned it, we're in need of a quality, devoted moderator, and because everyone else sees what I've been bitching about all these months.

Originally posted by GCG
i just suggested to Raz to have ALL mods with banning powers......

hmmmm......lets see

Abuse would run rampant, IMO. There's a select few of us that I feel are responsible with what's given to us.

(Not implying that Milla doesn't do her job, she actually does a pretty damn good job when she is online!)

Precisely. We have 4 Globals. One in the UK, one in MEXICO, and two in California!?

So, you've got 2 that aren't available at the forums busiest times, and two that are on 4 hours later than approx. 50% of the user base, at the busiest times. I work from home, online sales, so I have Mozilla open all day long. I've petitioned for a Global spot, and why nobody wants to use my BOTTOMLESS RESOURCES..being online ALL DAY BEING THE SELLING POINT..is totally beyond me.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:25 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote