KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » DO NOT REPORT ANYMORE n00bslayer THREADS!

DO NOT REPORT ANYMORE n00bslayer THREADS!
Started by: Cinemaddiction

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mega Symbiote
The Man Of Steel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by §pearhead
keep dreaming

Happy Dance Power to the people Happy Dance Vote Superman

I heard you were crazy, but I didn't think you were stupid.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:25 AM
Mega Symbiote is currently offline Click here to Send Mega Symbiote a Private Message Find more posts by Mega Symbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Superman, there's a little rule here. Asking to be a mod means you'll never get the chance.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Why dont they just make Ken a global?

He is proberly on the most out of all of them since I have been here.

K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
n00bslayer
Restricted

Account Restricted

roll eyes (sarcastic) MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM UNSTOPPABLE! LAWLZ!!!

n00bslayer is currently offline Click here to Send n00bslayer a Private Message Find more posts by n00bslayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Thats debatable ; It doesnt make sense the ONLY a Global can ban.

This, what happened here, is a prime example why all mods should have banning powers.

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
n00bslayer
Restricted

Account Restricted

rolling on floor laughing smokin'

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:26 AM
n00bslayer is currently offline Click here to Send n00bslayer a Private Message Find more posts by n00bslayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Originally posted by Lana
Superman, there's a little rule here. Asking to be a mod means you'll never get the chance.

*ahem* DCLX...*ahem*

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:26 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Originally posted by Royal Knight
to bad he isn't a global sad

I wish you guys were regs in the MDF. That way, you'd see how well kept the forums are, get an idea of how the OTF could potentially be. But hey, if you're unhappy with the moderating here, tell Raz. If he won't listen to me, maybe hearing it from you guys will make a difference.

That said, I didn't send you..the absolute vile state of the OTF did.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:27 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Superman 24
Happy Dance Power to the people Happy Dance Vote Superman

Ok,be quiet now

K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Therefore asking to be global.......

silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~ J ~
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)
thanks for the explanation CINE

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:28 AM
~ J ~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~ J ~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~ J ~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Originally posted by Cinemaddiction

Abuse would run rampant, IMO. There's a select few of us that I feel are responsible with what's given to us.

It wouldnt if its kept in simple terms ;

repetative Trolling / spamming / insulting .

Mega Symbiote
The Man Of Steel

So if you don't want to be a mod they recruit you What the f**k? Now I wonder why none are here, because since they don't want the job, they won't do there Job.

Yes Vote Superman Happy Dance ...... sad I tried

Mega Symbiote is currently offline Click here to Send Mega Symbiote a Private Message Find more posts by Mega Symbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I wish you guys were regs in the MDF. That way, you'd see how well kept the forums are, get an idea of how the OTF could potentially be. But hey, if you're unhappy with the moderating here, tell Raz. If he won't listen to me, maybe hearing it from you guys will make a difference.

So why not just appoint a mod to the OTF, problem solved, and no need for more globals erm

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:29 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Originally posted by Superman 24
So if you don't want to be a mod they recruit you What the f**k? Now I wonder why none are here, because since they don't want the job, they won't do there Job.

Yes Vote Superman Happy Dance ...... sad I tried

ah, no.

If you're responsible, but humble enough about it, you'll get it. Raz doesn't just force people to become mods...dur.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:29 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

The OTF is a disgrace at the moment....

4 Globals is not enough for the magnitude of members and the number of threads created daily...

Maybe in '03... but '03 had much less in the way of registered users... Unless Raz steps up a gear... I cannot for the life of me see these forums improve from here...

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:30 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mega Symbiote
The Man Of Steel

Originally posted by kmcdude
Ok,be quiet now

Well some one is rude.

§P0oONY

Originally posted by silver_tears
So why not just appoint a mod to the OTF, problem solved, and no need for more globals erm

They still couldn't ban...

§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by n00bslayer
roll eyes (sarcastic) MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM UNSTOPPABLE! LAWLZ!!!

You are a stupid idiot,that hopefully wont be here to much longer

Mega Symbiote
The Man Of Steel

Originally posted by §pearhead
ah, no.

If you're responsible, but humble enough about it, you'll get it. Raz doesn't just force people to become mods...dur.

Eh, the people don't want Supermans help, when the mods are not here, then who you going to call....the Ghost Busters...sorry but they only handle ghost.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:31 AM