KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official BLEACH series Thread

The Official BLEACH series Thread
Started by: Big_Daddy2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (524): « First ... « 520 521 [522] 523 524 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wakkawakkawakka

Well if this is ending in 5 chapters, then why isn't there tons of homo-erotic tension between Ichigo and (insert name here)? Can't believe it took this long for Rukia to get stuff to do again...besides being off-panelled.

Oh and as for this chapter:
Ichigo: I don't wanna fight anymore.
Tsukishima: I fixed everything so you can fight now.
Ichigo: Yay!!!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2016 04:51 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
More likely, though, that the final fight is just going to be incredibly short & lame.

Ichigo vs Aizen 2.0, then.

Bleach is pretty garbage, tbh.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2016 08:01 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka Oh and as for this chapter:
Ichigo: I don't wanna fight anymore.
Tsukishima: I fixed everything so you can fight now.
Ichigo: Yay!!!

That's Ichigo. Acts like a badass until his powers get taken and then he sulks like a child until the plot decides to give them back if he'll stop moping about.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jul 9th, 2016 at 01:00 AM

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 12:56 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Welp, Yhwach is dead. That's wizard, I guess. Final chapter next week.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2016 08:40 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Aizen is dead. What the ****.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2016 03:25 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

So Bleach didn't end this week? [SPOILER - highlight to read]: but Rukia's a captain now so that's a thing

Éven with a rushed ending Kubo takes forever to get to the point.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 04:49 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

The title of this chapter gives me ominous vibes, to be honest. As if this is just one possible future that Yhwach is about to alter...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 06:52 PM
Demonic Phoenix

Kubo loves to troll people, but at the same time, he never really lets the villain win.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Aug 10th, 2016 04:07 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

So, looks like a pretty pointless chapter. Seems like Aizen is alive according to spoilers.

Also, Karin is hawt.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Aug 18th, 2016 at 06:50 AM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 06:48 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Well I guess that's it for Bleach then. Oh and the shipping wars continue though I doubt the rain salt will be as glorious as Naruto's ending.

Also its so weird seeing grown-up Karin and Yuzu all grown up. I don't like it sad

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 02:15 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

LOOOOOOOL

that ending

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/53/3613/27.jpg

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 03:05 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I'm just gonna assume Askin killed Urahara, Yoruichi, Grimmjow, and Nel. I see no reason not to.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 09:15 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Poor Nel.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 11:13 PM
wakkawakkawakka

So...we're just going to forget about Halibel too.

Oh and who put Aizen back in his chair.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 11:38 PM
Q99

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Well I guess that's it for Bleach then. Oh and the shipping wars continue though I doubt the rain salt will be as glorious as Naruto's ending.

Naruto's ending was ultimately a lot stronger. One can question Sakura's life choices or that Sasuke's free, but there's a lot more to be satisfied with.

This one touched on much less, and what it does wasn't particularly satisfying.

Heck, even threw in a last- minute addition to the arc villain's motives that don't really fit his prior actions or statements.

Heck, even a good point, Chad being successful- Isn't Chad being in a human boxing match incredibly unfair? He fights people who move at mach speed, and his unconscious reiatsu level will make him unhurtable.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2016 04:33 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
So...we're just going to forget about Halibel too.

And all the other Arrancars. Not one was brought up and where is Yoruichi?

If this chapter really is the ending, it sucks for not giving everybody full closure.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2016 07:18 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Originally posted by Q99
Naruto's ending was ultimately a lot stronger. One can question Sakura's life choices or that Sasuke's free, but there's a lot more to be satisfied with.

I was only comparing the shipping itself to Naruto's shipping rather than the ending as a whole. There's post that have recorded the outcry of 2014 scattered across tumblr and whatnot.

But yeah the ending to Bleach, rushed or not, has a lot less to offer than Naruto did.

Regarding Chad...couldn't Ichigo and Uryu also have done the same in other sports? Seems like a pretty easy way to make money.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2016 03:44 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Well the ending of Bleach literally has less to work with. Naruto had a final chapter that was much longer. Given a few more pages, Kubo might have been able to address the dads, Urahara group, the Hollows, and what not while still keeping what he had.

Though yes this is obviously not the ending Kubo had planned or at the very least he had to cut out a lot of stuff. Poor guy. This last chapter really did force his flaws to the forefront. Awful pacing, wonky world building, and a tendency to focus on characters he prefers rather than something the audience itself might care about. Instead of cheeky Mayuri or bitchy Soi-Fon, it might have been best to show Urahara...or the Arrancar...or any surviving Quincy. Or something else.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2016 09:52 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I remember back in 2006 it was thanks to the first episode aired on Adult Swim I became a fan of Bleach for 8 years. Good times.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2016 11:26 PM
dadudemon

This shot (drawing) is hilarious:

https://www.mangatown.com/manga/bleach/v58/c624/11.html

WTF, Kubo?

Also, I'm finally catching up to finish out the series.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 06:17 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote