KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Which Villian Would Be Best For A Flash Movie

Which Villian Would Be Best For A Flash Movie
Started by: ALEMASTER

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ALEMASTER
Green lantern sector 1993

Which Villian Would Be Best For A Flash Movie

I HAVE FEW SOLOMAN GRUNDY AS A VILLIAN OR THE REVERSE FLASH

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:56 PM
ALEMASTER is currently offline Click here to Send ALEMASTER a Private Message Find more posts by ALEMASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

professor zoom, gorilla grodd, captain boomerang...i dunno im not much of a flash person

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:14 PM
Dark Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Well as Flash being my favorite DC character, it all depends on who's the main Flash in the movie.

If its Barry i say the villain should be Prof Zoom or TheTop.

Wally's villain should be Grodd, or Weather Wizard imo. Zoom would be too much for him in the first movie, but would make a better villain in the sequel.

Its all about villains who could carry a movie. Grodd, Weather Wizard, Prof Zoom, Captain Cold etc.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:17 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Zoom

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:24 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

C. Cold or Grodd. Most people are going to be introduced to the Flash for the first time with this film (they may know Flash, but I'm sure they won't know his villains). If you stick Reverse Flash or Zoom in the first movie, It would just confuse people. Speed powers somehow the opposite of Flash's? Too soon to jump into that I think. A simple villain like Cold or Grodd (or any of the Rogues for that matter) would be smarter. In fact, It would be cool to have 2+ villains for this movie. It would separate it from all the other comic movies that choose the one top villain (Joker, Luthor, etc.) for the first film. Flash's villains aren't as identifiable by the general public, so it's not as easy.

Last edited by nigel45 on Aug 5th, 2005 at 07:27 PM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 07:17 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Weather Wizard would make awesome movie character. He does some pretty cool things in the comics.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 07:46 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think it should be Gorilla Grodd. Out of all of the Flash's major enemies, i think Gorilla Grodd is the most consistent.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 08:04 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

a walking talking gorilla might not go down well with non comic audiences though...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 08:06 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pr1983
a walking talking gorilla might not go down well with non comic audiences though...

Why not? Planet of the Apes anyone? Plus they could go into detail about Grobb and how hes more than just a talking ape. He has psionic powers too.

I didnt mention Trickster before because it would be too much of a comparison to Joker and or Goblin. Cold and Mr. Freeze.

His villain(s) should not be like any other comic movie villain. Thats why i say Grodd, Top, Weather Wizard, maybe even Mirror Master or Boomerang.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 08:55 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I thought planet of the apes wasn't so popular...

I'd say batman!!!!

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 08:58 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I thought planet of the apes wasn't so popular...

I'd say batman!!!!

of course! flash vs. batman!!! no one just wants to see the Flash anymore. however, stupid modern people will want to see the crappy Begins version of batman. then it would suck, flash would hand his @$$ to him

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 09:02 PM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Weather Wizard would make awesome movie character. He does some pretty cool things in the comics.

He would be good too.

I really think the best departure they can make from other comic movies is having multiple villains. I mean, how cool could it be for the climax of the movie to have Flash fighting Grodd, Weather Wizard, Cold, and any number of rogues, all at the same time, in different places around Keystone. That would make the movie for me.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 05:21 AM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jacobo0o

they are coming out with a flash movie??
im on crack

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 05:43 AM
jacobo0o is currently offline Click here to Send jacobo0o a Private Message Find more posts by jacobo0o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I think he should fight at least 2 (maybe 3) here are some combos I came up with

Captain Cold and Weather wizard

Zoom and Grodd

Mirror Master and Trickster (the orginal one..but the teen one cool too)

Heat wave and Piped Piper

Reverse Flash (Professor Zoom) and Magneta or that Blacksmith laddie.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 03:37 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Grodd is his coolest villain so he should be in a movie

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 03:38 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Originally posted by Mainstream
I think he should fight at least 2 (maybe 3) here are some combos I came up with

Captain Cold and Weather wizard

Zoom and Grodd

Mirror Master and Trickster (the orginal one..but the teen one cool too)

Heat wave and Piped Piper

Reverse Flash (Professor Zoom) and Magneta or that Blacksmith laddie.
you forgot to use ebonics

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 03:38 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by black robb
you forgot to use ebonics

yeah...you right..

I like Zoom and Grodd the most yo cuz Zoom he fast dan Wally and gots'dat "I can make you a better hero by making you suffer and sh*t and Grodd...I mean damn who don't like like evil telepathic ape yo.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 03:41 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Originally posted by Mainstream
yeah...you right..

I like Zoom and Grodd the most yo cuz Zoom he fast dan Wally and gots'dat "I can make you a better hero by making you suffer and sh*t and Grodd...I mean damn who don't like like evil telepathic ape yo.
much better

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 03:46 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

fo shizzle Zoomizzle is the fastest mizzle a-lizzle.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 03:49 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by jrodslam
Why not? Planet of the Apes anyone? Plus they could go into detail about Grobb and how hes more than just a talking ape. He has psionic powers too.

I didnt mention Trickster before because it would be too much of a comparison to Joker and or Goblin. Cold and Mr. Freeze.

His villain(s) should not be like any other comic movie villain. Thats why i say Grodd, Top, Weather Wizard, maybe even Mirror Master or Boomerang.

thats planet of the apes... it was a whole planet... in the future...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 05:21 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote