KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter & The Elan Vital's Departure

How do you like it?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
It was great 21 63.64%
It was okay 5 15.15%
It could use improvement 2 6.06%
It sucked. 5 15.15%
Total: 33 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter & The Elan Vital's Departure
Started by: Saratn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

i'll get to it when i get to it. i've been busy with hundreds of things. i'm on stage this week for drama, i'm too exhausted to do much.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 10:06 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathgod

jst take your time and try to post when youe ok

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 03:19 PM
deathgod is currently offline Click here to Send deathgod a Private Message Find more posts by deathgod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hey dudes

can u plz post more cause i just read it and think ur story rockes so post asap

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 01:11 PM
hey dudes is currently offline Click here to Send hey dudes a Private Message Find more posts by hey dudes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

thanks hey dudes. i shall get to it now.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 10:26 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathgod

plss post more longer this time

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 06:53 AM
deathgod is currently offline Click here to Send deathgod a Private Message Find more posts by deathgod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

i will, still working on it. it is going to be hopefully two full post long. might take some time due to internet problems.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 09:58 PM
jlee17xoxo412

well i can't wait untill you post more and i really really hope your internet gets better cause i love this story

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 12:07 AM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

thanks very much jlee. big grin

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 12:10 AM
cutie_pie13
4eva young

yah you posted big grin

its great!!!!

post more soonsmile

sig done by piggle

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 04:31 PM
cutie_pie13 is currently offline Click here to Send cutie_pie13 a Private Message Find more posts by cutie_pie13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hey dudes

post plz

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 09:00 AM
hey dudes is currently offline Click here to Send hey dudes a Private Message Find more posts by hey dudes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

i'm taking a break from my fanfics, until my friend contacts me. long story, don't wanna know.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 12:50 AM
Kacey736

i wanna know, can you pm me?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 04:46 AM
Kacey736 is currently offline Click here to Send Kacey736 a Private Message Find more posts by Kacey736 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

good luck *thumbs up* with wadeva that's keeping u from writing this fanfic smile

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 04:27 PM
IcyMag3 is currently offline Click here to Send IcyMag3 a Private Message Find more posts by IcyMag3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chrissmith3
im nt sure

hurry up and post .ur story is amazin

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 12:01 PM
chrissmith3 is currently offline Click here to Send chrissmith3 a Private Message Find more posts by chrissmith3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

looks like it's time for me to add more.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 10:53 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lordzeb
"That is not enough." said Hydrus to him. "You need to fullfill an oath to me."

"I am not about to make an oath to someone who will make me do whatever I am told to do!" he shouted at Hydrus.

"Either that, I will kill your family." he whispered to him.

Lucious showed no sign of emottions in his face, but on the inside he was afraid, very afraid. He didn't want his family to die, because he refused to take an oath for Master Hydrus. It was indeed absurd, so he knelt down again in front of Hydrus.

"Utter these words after me Lucious." he told him. "Upon my honor, until my very death, I swear that I will protect thy Master until the end of time. I will not part from thy Master until my body is in my grave. I will serve no others, and reveal no secrets. I will not hold lies that cover the truth."

It took several times for Lucious to say what Hydrus said. He had to repeat it again, because he kept on stuttering the whole time with fear in his voice. When he finished, his wand began to glow a deep shade of blue. His hand began to burn, and Lucious tried to find where the source was coming from. He realized that it was from his wand and tried to get rid of it.

A burning sensation went through Lucious's arm, where the insignia that the Dark Lord burned to his skin. It started to fade away slowly, a new mark appearing on his arm. It was a black dragon, surrounded by flames. He looked perplexed at the mark. Someone walked up to Lucious, and handed him a dragon like mask. He put it on slowly over his face. He then received a black robe, and put that on as well.

"Welcome to the Hunt, Arcamenel." he told Lucious. "You are to be called this when ever you wear the mask of the Hunt. You are not to reveal yourself to anyone either. Understood?" he asked him.

"Yes, Master." he said bowing down to him.

"Show me what your made of Arcamenel." he said, taking his own wand out.

They bowed to each other, looking at each other with a furtive look. They turned around and walked three steps away, walking slowly. The other men of the Hunt formed a circle around them, curious who would win. They each took their stances, aiming their wands at each other's most vulnerable spot.

"Choose your second." said Hydrus lazily.

"Bellatrix Black." he told him. Whispers went through the room.

"Culnámo!" Hydrus shouted. Someone walked through the chain of the men of the Hunt.

"Master." said the female voice bowing to him.

She wore the same clothing as the rest of them, but her robe was more elogant than Arcamenel's. He could tell that she was giving him a glare, and he knew why. He had made her suffer for his mistakes. He knew that they weren't the best of friend's, but they were on the same side.

"Well then, I shall choose, Lúthien." said Hydrus to Arcamenel.

This time the room was full with excitment. The Hunt looked from one person to another. Lúthien stepped too through the chain of people. Lúthien didn't wear a mask like everyone else. Her features were emmaculent. She had long auburn hair, and brown eyes. Their was something dangerous about her, and he knew that, but he couldn't figure it out.

"Now, the duel can begin."

Arcamenel lunged at Lúthien first, sending a stunning spell at her. She deflected it easily without much trouble. She sent her own stunning spell at him. Culnámo sent up a shield to block the stunning spell that was aimed at Arcamenel. Arcamenel and Culnámo both sent the body bind at the two of them, which they easily countered with curses of their own. Culnámo deflected the spell once more, while Arcamenel dove out of the way.

Hydrus was pleased how well they could duel side by side with each other. Arcamenel would be of good use to him. Indeed he would. He stepped out of the circle, leaving only Lúthien to face the two of them. She was smiling as she saw her Master leave the ring.

"Incendio!' shouted Arcamenel.

"Protego." said Lúthien lazily. "Crucio!" she then shouted.

Arcamenel fell to the ground, screaming with pain. Lúthien laughed joyfully as she saw him scream. Culnámo sent Lúthien flying against the stone wall, breaking the curse that was on Arcamenel. He stood up glaring viciously at Lúthien. He rose slowly, going closer to her, he lifted his wand up, uttering the words:

"Sectumsempra!"

Hydrus lept into the circle, letting the spell hit him squarely in the chest. Blood started to cover the floor, and people were shouting as they saw their Master on the floor. A few of them tried to send stunning spells at Arcamenel, but for some reason Culnámo blocked the spell. He gave her a curious look, though she couldn't tell. She ignored Arcamenel completley.

"The duel is over." said Arcamenel somewhat with excitement.

"The duel is not over, unless I say it is over." said Hydrus weakly. He stood up, still gripping his wand. He flicked his wand, sending Arcamenel against the stone wall. "Now the duel is over."

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 10:54 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Arcamenel glared at Hydrus, hating him for what he did to him. Feeling greatly humiliated he got up from the ground, wand still in hand, and he walked slowly over to Hydrus with spite. Wanting to show him pain, he lifted his wand up, getting ready to use one of the Unforgivables on him, but for some reason he didn't. Arcamenel lowered his wand, and collapsed on the ground.

Hydrus began to chuckle behind his silver mask. He too got up from the ground, but he didn't collapse like Arcamenel did. He, instead of walking towards Arcamenel, walked over to his partner, Lúthien, who was bleeding greatly, and was severely injured. With a flick of his wand, she had stopped bleeding, and smiled weakly up at him.

After a few uneventful moments, the double sided doors opened, and two figures walked in. One was a man dressed in deep black robes, and the other was wearing clothes that of a homeless muggle would wear. The second man slowed down his walking, which made the first send a jolt of lightning at the second. Behind his mask was a face of anger and hatred, wanting to kill someone.

"Hydrus!" bellowed the man loudly. "Show yourself to me now!"

"Gulzer, " said Hydrus with a smile that no one could see. "So good to see you. Where's Malfoy?"

"I do not know what you are talking about." said Gulzer without a trace of fear.

"Gulzer, you do fool me. I know of your true intention. I've been quite aware of your doings for quite some time."

Hydrus began pacing back and forth, eying Gulzer with great care. Feeling that he was becoming successful, because he knew who Gulzer is, he decided he would play with his mind for a bit, wondering when Gulzer will show his true self. He knew that this person wasn't a real true member of the Hunt. This person, this person named Gulzer was the person he wanted dead for quite some time.

Arcamenel looked back and forth from Gulzer and Hydrus, confused at what was going on. All he knew was that he no longer wanted to be part of the Hunt, and he wanted his son back, and he slowly put the puzzle together and realized what Hydrus knew. He got up from the ground once more, and gripped his wand.

"Your the person who my son is suppose to kill." he said angrily at Gulzer.

"Arcamenel!" shouted Hydrus. "Enough!"

"Where is my son!" said Arcamenel ignoring Hydrus's orders. "Knight, where the hell is he?"

Gulzer remained frozen for quite some time, not out of fear, but out of glee. He knew that things weren't going to go as planned, but he had one thing that would allow him to get away, or at least he hoped. He took off his mask that he wore, and his black robes, showing his identity.

"Aye it is I, the one you call Knight. What of it?" spoke Gulzer, or rather Knight, in his still dangerously low voice.

"My son!" he shouted. "Where is he? Answer or you shall deal with the wrath of Lucious Malfoy!"

"At last we meet Lucious. I hear that the Aurors were trying to get you for quite some time, and now I have you, and the rest of the Hunt."

"What makes you so certain?" raveged Hydrus. "Do you think you can take us all at once?"

Knight did something that neither of them had expected. He began to laugh madly at the two of them. Anyone else in his position wouldn't have enough courage to do something that this man was doing now. He planned on trying to take the many members of the Hunt to Azkaban, but Hydrus wouldn't allow that to happen at all.

"You have two choices." said Knight, speaking slowly, to make sure that they were listening to each and every word of his. "You can come now, and save yourself from the pain and suffering, or you can try to fight for your survival."

"I think we will all take our chances." said Hyrus, outraged by the fact that Knight thought that they could take all of the people of the Hunt at once.

"Very well." he said, throwing his robes off. "I shall show you want it means to duel someone like me."

"Enough talk." said Hydrus lazily.

((i'm sorry for having a short post, i will have more up.))

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 11:54 AM
jlee17xoxo412

yay you posted *jumping happily* good stuff smile

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 09:46 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hey dudes

awsame wicked brilliant n awsame!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 11:21 AM
Amber9
Well...it happens

wow...umm...a bit confusing now...with people getting different names and all that....weird....

And i know what elan Vital is...yeah...it would sort of make sence....hmmmm

So, what's up with Harry? or are you just going to go back to them after this..I'm confused...

Old Post May 28th, 2006 02:40 AM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote