KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter & The Elan Vital's Departure

How do you like it?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
It was great 21 63.64%
It was okay 5 15.15%
It could use improvement 2 6.06%
It sucked. 5 15.15%
Total: 33 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter & The Elan Vital's Departure
Started by: Saratn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crazykim

oh..ok...uhm... its kinda longer than expected huh?.. plzzzz, POST

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 06:22 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

i'm making sure everything is perfect...this time I promise an hour longer, and if i don't start pm me with reminders. i forget easily...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 06:57 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

i swear i ' ll pm u so much ur bow will be full!!!, and, dont wanna sound chidish. but promise is promise smilesmile

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:16 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

i know...i am nearly finished with it. got a few thousand characters to go...like i said...making sure it is perfect...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:24 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

okidoki, but a ew thousand characters is still a bunch of letters... anyway, ... cant wait till u post

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:26 PM
Midnight109

ok .

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:28 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

Saratn were is the thread that you want me to help cuz I don't know were it is ?

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:28 PM
HermioneLover14 is currently offline Click here to Send HermioneLover14 a Private Message Find more posts by HermioneLover14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

it is in the Harry Potter Fiction section, but can you try and come up with something for the sixth one first. I have an idea i want to get down before someone else writes. i will let you know when i have it posted.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:35 PM
crazykim

r u up to a couple of hundreds of characters?

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:36 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

yes i wrote another two thousand. it will be up on time...don't wory. I still have nineteen minutes.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:40 PM
crazykim

sixteen minutes!!!

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:42 PM
crazykim

five minutes!!!

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:52 PM
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

I still don't know which one it is....I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! confused confused confused confused

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:57 PM
HermioneLover14 is currently offline Click here to Send HermioneLover14 a Private Message Find more posts by HermioneLover14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Before Voldemort said anything else, he made sure he closed his mind so Potter wouldn't be able to see anything more. Maybe what happened would be useful to him. Potter would think that Snape would try and go on a frenzy, and that would keep Potter distracted long enough so he could get his Horcruxes into safety. But that would be tricky...he didn't know what ones were gone and what ones were destroyed. It was like a game of chance. If he went to the wrong spot...then he would risk everything he had.
"Everything seems to be in order...I'm very impressed with your loyalty...but my own Death Eaters should be able to break an Imperius Curse. Potter had, and I'm the most feared wizard. So I think that it's telling you and my Death Eaters something...Potter is strong enough to stop an Imperius Curse, and that is something we could use against him. He somehow escapes the Advada Kedavera, and all that is left is the Cruciatus Curse, which he'll find a way to protect himself from that too."
"That means he would be immune to the curses, and we won't be able to kill him." said Wormtail quietly.
"Wormtail...use your head. The Unforgivable Curses isn't the only tool we have. Their are other spells that cause people pain. The Unforgivable Curses are just the ones we prefer. We could use a full body bind on them and bury them alive. We could levitate them into the air at high altitudes and drop them. We could apperate them, stranded without anything. But we choose to control them, kill them, and cause them pain. Why? Because it is more effective, and it gets the job done quicker.
"Moving on...I need one of my Death Eaters to follow Mr. Malfoy, to make sure he completes his job. I need someone who is willing to do anything it takes for him to succeed. Why do I choose you? I choose you because you at some times may leave my presence, but you were always loyal. If it wasn't for you...I would not be back in my body. Dumbledore would not be dead, and I would still be weak, and helpless. I know that you will do whatever Lord Voldemort asks."
"But Master, what if Malfoy were to go to school...should I put him under the Imperius Curse, or should I disguise myself and watch over him? Even better...Malfoy would be able to dispose of Potter once and for all. Instead of killing his mother, he could get rid of the boy who ruins your plans."
"First of all...you are not allowed to harm Malfoy, nor his he to harm Potter. Second of all...I am not killing Potter until I find out what the prophecy said. I am not going to risk losing my body again to a young teenager. Yes I want you to be disguised at all times. I will have another Death Eater with Malfoy, and you are to remain hidden in case anything goes wrong. If Malfoy was to try and hurt the Death Eater, though we all know he won't be capable, but if he tries, I want you to kill him. Is that understood Wormtail?"
"Yes Master." said Wormtail. He bowed deeply, and kissing the hem of his robe. He then Disapperated, leaving Voldemort alone.
'Potter indeed will not go back to school. He is no longer safe there, without the protection of Dumbledore. He is no longer safe anywhere.' thought Voldemort to himself. 'I will always know where he is. I could always take control of one of the muggles he lives with, and make him leave before he is covered with his mother's magic.'
He got out of his chair and walked up to a cabinet. He opened it, and took something out. It was kind of like a basin with silver liquid in it. This is where he preserved his memory. This is where he could think of what he did wrong that night. He could remember what Severus had told him of the prophecy. He put the tip of his wand into the Pensive and went into the Pensive.
That night was a chilly one, he could remember walking down Godric's Hollow in a traveler's cloak. No one knew that he was in the village. No one knew that he was about to kill a family. No one knew the significance of the boy he was about to rid himself of. Voldemort saw himself walking down the narrow path where the Potter's hiding place was. He saw himself take out his wand.
"Morsmordre!" shouted the memory of himself. A skull with a snake coming out of its mouth went into the sky. This is his mark...the mark of when he is about to kill someone. Then the chaos began. Screaming was practically the only thing you could hear. People running out of their houses onto the road, running for their lives. No one noticed his memory as he said Alomahora (sp).
Before his memory opened the door he heard something. "Lily, take Harry and go! It's him! Go! Run! I'll hold him off-" Then he remembered laughing, because he had thought that he could hold him, while the woman ran. This was amusing just as much as now as it was then.
Voldemort's wand was raised at the man's throat. He was about to kill him...he was about to dispose of a blood traitor, and he would soon be immortal, once he killed him. He remembered thinking those thoughts that night, not knowing what was about to happen.
"Advada Kedavera!" said the memory. The man died instantly with a blinding green flash. The woman was now protecting her child.
"Not Harry, not Harry, please not Harry!" he heard the woman say. Voldemort did not feel sorry for the woman, even though he was going to spare her her life.
"Stand aside, you silly girl...stand aside now...."
"Not Harry! Please...have mercy...have mercy...."
"You do not need to die...all you have to do is hand over the boy."
"Please...don't take my Harry from me!" she screamed.
"Do you really want to end up like that husband of yours?" asked his memory.
Now Voldemort remembered what his mistake was. He was trying to spare the mother, so the magic wouldn't have any effect, but the mother just didn't want to leave him. So he had to kill her, but that meant that the magic would protect the boy. How could he...the Dark Lord make such a careless mistake. Was this how Dumbledore was able to see right through him? Was it because he made too many mistakes, and Dumbledore was able to pick them up and figure out the truth, that he knew what he was up to with the Horcruxes.
Voldemort was no longer paying attention to his memory. He had gotten what he had came for: What he had done wrong on the night of Halloween. He had made another mistake too. He had let Potter see his talk with Snape and Malfoy. Now it would make him even more determined to find his Horcruxes. That was his third mistake, and if he made anymore and he would be killed. Without the Horcruxes, then he wouldn't be immortal.
He left his memories and decided that he needed to do something to take his minds off of death. Voldemort hated the sounds of dying, and he wouldn't want to leave the wizarding world, knowing that his goal in life wouldn't be fulfilled. He wanted to get rid of all of the wizards and do what any other person in his position would do...rule the world.
Voldemort hadn't killed anyone lately...it's been three weeks since he left the Dark Mark over someone's house. He didn't want the wizarding world to get too calm. A little havoc would do the trick, and he would forget about the troubles he had at hand. But their was one thing that would never go away. How come he had let Severus go so easily. Was he getting too old for this? Was he growing too careless to even notice what he was doing. Severus shouldn't have gotten away so easily. He was the Dark Lord. He had the power. He could do whatever he pleased without anyone questioning him. No one could defy him and get away with it. But Severus Snape, the Half Blood Prince did. He had escaped, and he would know that he sent his Death Eaters to find him. Snape would be gone before he had a chance to even eat a full meal.
Severus, he had to admit, was very good in the Dark Arts. He had heared that he was the best person in Defense Against the Dark Arts, other than himself. Could it be possible that Severus would turn against him and try and defeat him himself. He had enough skill to, but Voldemort was sneakier. If Severus did manage to get back to his lair, Voldemort would already be gone. Severus would have to search for years, and by that time, Voldemort would be strong enough to take out everyone who opposed him.
After a few hours of walking around thinking, he returned to his lair and found that one of his Death Eaters was waiting in his chambers. It was Macnair. He had returned with wounds over his face. Avery was not with him at all. Macnair was missing a hand, and had gashes on his face. Voldemort could have guessed what happened.
"Master, I am sorry, but Severus, he knew we were going after him...so he hid in the nearest town, leaving a trail for us to follow. We thought we cornered him, but Severus...he whipped out his wand and killed Avery, and used a curse on me. I have never heard of it either. He told me to tell you that he shouldn't send so much weaklings like Avery to try and kill him. And that he would soon go after you, my Master." after he said that...he fell over...dead.
Voldemort was sure that Macnair didn't feel much pain. His Death Eaters were taught to endure whatever kind of pain that was brought to them. That wasn't what was troubling him though. Severus was going to go against him, so now he had a rival, and Potter to deal with.
With a whip of his wand he got rid of the body. Macnair and Avery were one of his best Death Eaters, and Snape knew that they were looking for him. Voldemort was not frightened though. All because he got rid of two Death Eaters, doesn't mean he can get rid of a whole army of them...along with giants, dementors, and werewolves. He would stop at nothing to see that Snape was dead, along with Potter and the wizarding world. Lord Voldemort will rise again as the most feared. He hasn't even begun on his mass destruction of the wizarding world. They never saw what kind of powers he had.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:01 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Happy Crazykim??? exactly 10000 characters. and that is the end of chapter one also. chapter two i need to plan out, so it will be out a little later. can't make promises when this will be out, but it will be before i logg out.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:04 PM
Midnight109

quote: (post)
Originally posted by crazykim
sixteen minutes!!!
quote: (post)
Originally posted by crazykim
five minutes!!!

lol , crazykim was impatient . (So was I)

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:39 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

sorry to keep you waiting. i have been so busy doing other things like talking to Mermorgan...working on my story in the general fiction area...Harry Potter Multiauthor six...Planning for the new story...and posting in the Harry Potter section. But I think I can manage myself better now. (hopefully)

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:41 PM
Midnight109

lol , my head is spinnig , cause i've been doing alot of things on here as well .

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:47 PM
crazykim

yay!!! its really good, and yeah i was impatient, but only becuz i like it ...
cool, hope u get like a braniwave u know, whatever, im babbeling again, nice work!!!!

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:52 PM
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

THAT WAS SO GOOD smile smile smile smile

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:54 PM