KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » JOC- Sign in

Who would you rather fight for?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
United Nations of Earth 3 42.86%
Confederate Nations of Earth 1 14.29%
Neither 3 42.86%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

JOC- Sign in
Started by: Arbiter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Cool. 1 more and we can start the Judgement of Celestial: Earth's Defenders

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 11:29 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Basic Rules:
Everyone gets 5 Life. You lose 5 lives you're dead. If you run out of ammo you are out of ammo. And everyone can carry up to 4 Grenades. Now the campaigns will be separated into chapters with a chapter summary at the end so no one gets lost.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 12:12 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

ight good most likely i will be the first dead or the first to run out of ammo just to tell you guys

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 12:20 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

blink k

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 12:21 AM
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

yea shocking isnt it

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 12:26 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

not really

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 01:19 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

You more thing. The RP isn't called Judgement of Celestial for no reason.
Celestial will be a magical field that surrounds every living thing on the planet that keeps them alive but you can learn how to harness the Celestial to increase your strength, speed, even do magic, and jump a lot higher. No one will know any Celestial at the beginning of either campaigns.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 01:35 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Oh. For the record it's going to be three years after Resident Evil: Shadows Unleashed. Sort of like a sequel but no zombies.
If you want to use your old characters that's ok but three years have gone by.
Name: Jack O'Neil
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 177lbs
Under: UNE
Weapons: Gun Blade (Looks like a sword that can fire bullets)
Background: A super-clone, Project ESB-1138. Jack now searches for a path other then death.

Nyria's old Character
Name:Amy Scott
height:5'4
weight:127

Movie_Geek's old character
Destinie Silvers
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 130lbs

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 04:41 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arbiter
The Judgement of Celestial

The year is 2112, President Kratos Flame has just left office and the new president of the United Nations of Earth has just arrived, James Wood. Little by little the corruption of the senate grew and James did nothing to stop it. Kratos was enraged by this and held a meeting in Russia with 20 Senators also outraged by President Wood's lack of leadership.
Kratos managed to get Russia, Italy, China, Japan, and Germany's forces to join his growing Confedracy. A year later the Confedrate Nations of Earth attacked Britian. The UNE responded quickly and the Battle for Britian marked the start of the Global Civil War between the United Nations of Earth and Confedrate Nations of Earth.
North Africa has suffered most of the war since most battles erputed their. For 5 years the Civil War continued and James Wood managed to stay in office.

2 threads: Need atleast 3 people
1= Judgement of Celestial: Earth's Defenders
The UNE campain
Starts out trying to retrieve a super weapon stolen by the CNE.

2= Judgement of Celestial: Dark Destroyers
The CNE campain
Starts out protecting a lab that is designing terrible monsters for the war.

Sometimes the 2 will combine to do
Judgement of Celestial
Which will be mostly team battles

Alright it's going to start out before the war begins like a week before.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 04:49 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Alright. I finished the full storyline for Judgement of Celestial. Here it is:
Three years have passed since the outbreak of the T-Virus in Resident Evil: Shadows Unleashed. Professor Hipkins is still at large.
Earth's Defenders Intro:
Three years have passed since the Six Reapers appeared and tried to destroy the world. Finally peace has returned. The United Nations of Earth has finally shut down all of Hipkins's projects...hopefully for good. But the Senate has been corrupted and it seems the former President of the UNE doesn't like this.

Dark Destroyers Intro:
Hipkins: The UNE gov't has shut down all my research...but I'm still not down and out. I have a secret lab and have been studying the great beast Diablen for sometime now. UNE former President, William Smith has came to me and asked me for help. It seems he is planning on uniting Japan, China, Germany, Italy, Russia, and South Africa under a new form of gov't...the Confedarate Nations of Earth. I will assist him and begin work on the new CNE's elite military force...Super Clones.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 07:56 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Alright. We have enough for Judgement of Celestial: Earth's Defenders so we'll start that Sunday. We still need at least 3 people for Judgement of Celestial: Dark Destroyers.

Characters/Players for Earth's Defenders
Name: Jack O'Neil (Mine)
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 177lbs
Weapons: Gun Blade (Looks like a sword that can fire bullets)
Background: Was created by Professor Hipkins. Project ESB-1138. Jack was sent to France to search for some missing people but found his truth. Jack battled Paris but failed in defeating him. Jack turned against his team and tried to kill them over and over again. Jack even killed Garland who was behind the entire thing. Jack was badly wounded at the Tower of Celestial but recovered quickly. Jack saved Destinie and battled Kratos and Falco killing both of them. Serrago appeared and told Jack they were both cloned from the real Serrago. Jack with the help of his friends killed Serrago and Jack left for everything he done. No one has heard or seen Jack O'Neil since...

Name: David Lord (the-unforgiven)
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 240 lbs
Weapons: Battle rifle, Rocket launcher, Grenade launcher
Background: Unknown

name-rob wagner (stunna1173)
Height:5'11
Weight: 235 lbs.
Weapons: punisher, sniper rifle
Background: Unknown

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 05:26 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

-Starting Judgement of Celestial: Earth's Defenders-
Please give a post in the main game telling what your character has been doing for the past 3 years.

Last edited by ESB -1138 on Aug 7th, 2005 at 07:49 PM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 07:38 PM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Can I play my character?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 09:06 PM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

I still have my old person. Why change? big grin

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 10:23 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Yeah.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 11:53 PM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Namemessedhalimar fox bka freedom
weapons
two whips and duel pistals
age 21-23
United Nations of Earth

Attachment: discover.gif
This has been downloaded 33 time(s).

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 12:20 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by gandrake
Yeah.

Sure. Your old character didn't die.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 11:28 AM
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

can i also add in sgt.robert wagner and ill play with to characters

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 03:32 PM
Maleficus
King dork

(May I join?)

Name: Harvey Richards
Height: 6' 2"
weight: 187 lbs.
Weapons: Katana, sniper riffle, Desert Eagle

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 08:36 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

(May I join?)

Name: Harvey Richards
Height: 6' 2"
weight: 187 lbs.
Weapons: Katana, sniper riffle, Desert Eagle

Background: Harvey has been training to combat crises such as the T-virus out brake for the last three years. With his training he is ready to fight and is not afraid of dieing.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 09:05 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote