KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Ancient Sith (4000 BBY - 1000 BBY) vs PT Jedi

Ancient Sith (4000 BBY - 1000 BBY) vs PT Jedi
Started by: Lord Nihilus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Nihilus
Sith Happens

Ancient Sith (4000 BBY - 1000 BBY) vs PT Jedi

What do you guys think?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 04:35 AM
Click here to Send Lord Nihilus a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Nihilus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Somebody

Can I ask what motivated you to make this thread? This SEEMS a bit lopsided. Though we do not know for CERTAIN who would prevail, it would most likely be the Ancient Sith. And if that's true, they'd win by a mile.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 04:37 AM
Click here to Send Darth Somebody a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Somebody Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Nihilus
Sith Happens

Just curiosity. I haven't read any of the SW books. Just watched the movies so my "knowledge" about the SW universe is limited. But did play Knights of the Old Republic and the characters in the game impressed me. They would actually make great film characters.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 04:49 AM
Click here to Send Lord Nihilus a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Nihilus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

4000-1000 BBY are the "Ancient" Sith?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 05:58 AM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

The thing is that the Sith from back in the day were a whole race, occupying whole systems, I believe. So they would not only outclass the Jedi with guys like Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, Tulak Hord, Exar Kun, and Freedon Nadd, but they would also outnumber them.

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 07:25 PM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Close Dipsit. The Sith originated from a religion as Ajunta Pall as their deity. As you see on KOTOR and KOTOR 2, the sith arent all Dark Jedi, they WHERE soldiers aswell. When people think of the sith in the old times they think of dark jedi with red light sabers but thats not all. The sith where a huge organization with soldiers and giant fleets (much like the Nazi's)

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 07:31 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

Yeah - aren't both true? I thought they were a race. Well, anyways, the point is that the ancient Sith consisted of more than just the few greats that are discussed in this forum. They have whole armies, armies, I would say, that are much better than the Clone army, so they would probably destroy the Jedi, I think, without Ragnos, Sadow, or any of those guys needing to get involved. That is just the way it seems to me, though.

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 08:06 PM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Details are sketchy, but here is how I see it.

The Sith were a primitive race. Some Dark Jedi were exiled from the order and found the SIth. The Species Sith thought they were gods. They used Sith Magics as a form of the force. They studied alchemy and the like. Over time, they grew and were able to rival the Republic. They fought many times over thousands of years. They had planets like Korriban, Tiost, ect. (I personaly think that Ajunta Pall was not the first Sith. He actaully states that there were Sith before him, just that he was the first to rebel, most likly meaning that he was part of a group of Dark Jedi thought rebelled against the Jedi Order and gained status with the Sith Empire. He recieved a tomb on Korriban because of his efforts against the Jedi.).

5000 B.B.Y. Ragnos died, ending his rule. The True Sith Empire then began dissapating. Within a few hundred years, maybe five hundred, they dissapered from Known Space. The Republic and Jedi thought them extinct.

4000 B.B.Y. Exar Kun learned of the True Sith and formed an Empire with which to fight the Jedi. He lost and it was destroyed.

3996 B.B.Y. Revan has a knew Empire. This becomes the Sith Empire with the ships and soliders.

3991 B.B.Y. Kreia reveals that the True Sith Empire is being hunted down by Revan. She also says that the Empire with Soliders is not the "True" Empire.

About 3000 B.B.Y. A Sith named Darth Rivan terraforms this one planet and has this thing called the Dark Staff.

That's all I'm going to type right now.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 10:07 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

Errr...this would be:
Revan, Malak, Nihilus, Sion, Kreia + all their forces (including the star forge and I-don't-know-how-much-sith-warriors) vs the PT Jedi Order.

Nihilus would just eat Coruscant killing most of the Jedi and the few Jedi left would get killed by the rest. Pretty much the same situation we have at the beginning of KotoR 2.

"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?"

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 05:12 AM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Even without his eating ability, the Sith would absolutely slaughter the Jedi.

And wouldn't 4000 BBY encompass part of Kun and Ulic's timeline (at least the tail end)?

So this would be anywhere from Kun all the way to Bane, Jedi stand no chance.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 06:14 AM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Illustrious
And wouldn't 4000 BBY encompass part of Kun and Ulic's timeline (at least the tail end)?

Ups...yes...Ulic and Exar were around in 3,996 BBY. Well you can also throw Freedon Nadds spirit and all Sith from the Battle of Ruusan in here + all the Massasi warriors from Yavin 4.

And Glentract:
Revans Sith Empire was installed after the Mandalorian wars with the beginning of the Jedi Civil War (3,959 BBY) and the Exile was around in 3,951 BBY wink

"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?"

Last edited by Nai on Aug 7th, 2005 at 06:47 AM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 06:45 AM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

In short, this thread is horrible.

Attachment: feel the poke.jpg
This has been downloaded 48 time(s).

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 06:47 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

I agree, this is way overpowered.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 07:47 PM
Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rand al'Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

This thread is the product of sheer idiocy.

Duty is heavier than a mountain death lighter than a feather.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 07:56 PM
Click here to Send Rand al'Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Rand al'Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote