KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » Ya Krunk'd Floo's Dazzlingly Delicious Discursives...

Ya Krunk'd Floo's Dazzlingly Delicious Discursives...
Started by: Ya Krunk'd Floo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

Stupid potty-mouth...

Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 12:29 AM
Ya Krunk'd Floo is currently offline Click here to Send Ya Krunk'd Floo a Private Message Find more posts by Ya Krunk'd Floo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

*agrees*

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 12:44 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

Swell

Rise and fall, drift my way,
Hope and flow, contour thee may,
Greeted by blowing, scented-land breath,
Met with unknowing, contested no less.

Caught inside, thundering force,
Bruised begotten, land all Morse,
Come, my home! Return, my friend!
As be stranded, no help; must mend.

As the rumble, dark, pass over,
As the sun breaks, clouds revolver,
As my head returns to air,
As my wave shakes her hair.

In the back of fleeting beauty,
Becomes the lesson, not new-to-me,
Again, will be swallowed, forgotten, then bled,
Again, will be enveloped, astonished, then shed.

Then in this all, this total, this one,
Becoming unity, enjoying fun,
It is the way, the only life,
Washing the stress, ceasing the strife.

The modern World may take my time,
But in my waterlife my mind is mine,
And this truth, instant awake,
Lies my soul always in daybreak.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 12:50 PM
Ya Krunk'd Floo is currently offline Click here to Send Ya Krunk'd Floo a Private Message Find more posts by Ya Krunk'd Floo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

That's beautiful, but I'm having real problems grasping the concept erm

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 01:42 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

Oh, well...You should try harder...

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 01:46 PM
Syren
dreaming

That was just rude... considering your ability to write such scintillating words you really don't have great social skills.

F.uck reading any more of your poetry Krunk. It takes a lot to offend me and you just did an magnificent job. Yay you.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 01:50 PM
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

It obviously doesn't take a lot to offend you, if you found that offensive. If you were trying to 'find the concept' in the first place, then what is wrong in telling you to try harder?

If I intended the poem to be overt, I would have typed it so; why should you be handed the message on a plate?

As for my social skills...get over yourself.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 03:02 PM
lil bitchiness
-

*aheam*

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 03:04 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Syren
That was just rude... considering your ability to write such scintillating words you really don't have great social skills.

F.uck reading any more of your poetry Krunk. It takes a lot to offend me and you just did an magnificent job. Yay you.

Well, I slept with your mum's sister's dog's puppies as your daddy rode your pet goat to the tune of 'She'll Be Comin' Round The Mountain'. Then, I shat a sheet on your car and ploughed a tractor through your bungalow.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 03:13 PM
lil bitchiness
-

HAHAHAHAHA!

''I ploughed a tractor through your bungalow.''

Oh man....funny.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 03:28 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NunYahBidness
You can stop looking, now

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
HAHAHAHAHA!

''I ploughed a tractor through your bungalow.''

Oh man....funny.
Littel did we know our house poet was such a talented comedian. Wonders never cease, so it would seem, eh?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 04:01 PM
NunYahBidness is currently offline Click here to Send NunYahBidness a Private Message Find more posts by NunYahBidness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by lil bitchiness

*aheam*

Milla, as flattered as I am that you would deign to take a ringside seat in this arena, surely the poetry forum is not exempt from your modship? Usually, in other such affairs, you are the first to lay the smackdown

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 10:23 PM
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
It obviously doesn't take a lot to offend you, if you found that offensive. If you were trying to 'find the concept' in the first place, then what is wrong in telling you to try harder?

If I intended the poem to be overt, I would have typed it so; why should you be handed the message on a plate?

As for my social skills...get over yourself.

Nothing wrong in telling me to try harder, but I think I made it clear that I was having trouble with the piece... usually I would analyse a poem I particularly liked and offer suggestions for improvement, but I felt it would be rude of me to do so if I didn't grasp the overall concept in the first place.

And your social skills do leave a lot to be desired, you cannot deny that. In fact, you make it quite clear with every opportunity you have that you like to be considered obnoxious, intimidating and unapproachable.

All I requested was a brief description of your intent with regard to the poem and you couldn't provide... that's by no means my problem.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 10:26 PM
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

I don't remember ever having explicitly told you what a poem is about before, so it is strange that you have attempted to castigate me for refusing to do so this time.

Please don't preach to me about social skills as I really don't care how I am perceived. Indeed, it would seem that it is your errant social skills that have been highlighted here, as you took an innocuous comment and turned it into a chance to 'attack' me. Most of my conversations with you have be light-hearted, but recently you have called me an 'imbecile' - thank you - and now this.

It seems fitting, in a poetry forum, that we should leave it to Oscar Wilde to offer a conclusive observation of the preceding events...

"A man who moralizes is usually a hypocrite, and a woman who moralizes is invariably plain"

...It's just a shame he got his genders mixed-up in this case.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 02:01 AM
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

Oh, I nearly forgot...

It's about surfing!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 02:02 AM
lil bitchiness
-

Originally posted by Syren
Milla, as flattered as I am that you would deign to take a ringside seat in this arena, surely the poetry forum is not exempt from your modship? Usually, in other such affairs, you are the first to lay the smackdown

I know, but you lot are amusing beyond any explanation.

*mod hat on*

Please no bickering. Thanks.

*mod hat off*

happy There.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 01:48 PM
Syren
dreaming

laughing

I'm touched happy

Krunk, I apologise for calling you an imbecile... it was unfair of me. I should have thunk up some other amusing, less insulting word. I shall endeavour to satisfy next time.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 02:46 PM
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

I couldn't really care less what you call me; it's the fact that you are a stinking hypocrite that I find offensive.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:15 AM
Syren
dreaming

yes A stinking hypocrite... validate that.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:21 AM
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

Hmm, let's see...Hmmm...Oh! Here we go:

- You admonish me for a lack of manners - whilst calling me nasty, nasty doo-doo names.

Don't preach if you're not a holy shit yourself. It's most unbecoming.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:19 PM