KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Constantine RP registration

Constantine RP registration
Started by: Reven_Nite

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Reven_Nite
ruled by inner creature

Constantine RP registration

alright, here goes nothing.

This is to be the registration Threat for the upcomming roleplay based on the film Constantine

On the new idea threat there were already 7 people (or were it 8) willing to join, and I would like to give those people first pick at who they would want to become. After they have replied to this threat I will put in furder detail so that everyone else may easely join. This way, the ones who supported me form day 1 have a slight advantage towards those who did not. Also, those who wanted to represent the factions neutral, angel and mortal, please sent me a privat message, I would like to add you to a messenger list so we can discuss upcomming storytell campaigns easier. thank you all in advance

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 07:06 PM
Reven_Nite is currently offline Click here to Send Reven_Nite a Private Message Find more posts by Reven_Nite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

i'm want to be an angel

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 09:03 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reven_Nite
ruled by inner creature

I figured, what the hey I'll just write up rules and character creation already so everyone can join. Locations and the likes will have to wait for tomorrow as I'm feeling rather sicky today

Rules

1) No character starts off with his wings or privileges, other then the 4 faction leaders (seeing as they will have to hand out the privileges and so. And as compensation for keeping things in order here)

2) No supernatural can directly interfere with any human, even the hunters. They can fight them hand to hand, but they can only turn a known vice into a dead trap or a blessing

3) If neutrals interfere with mortals they become mortal, if they interfere with any other they will be cast to heaven or hell determined what their orientation was to begin with. So lets say a Demon interferes with a mortal, they will be sent to heaven if the character was good, or cast into the oblivion, so hell without chance to escape again. Now going to heaven for a demon is a bad thing ... angels don't like demons

4) all fights will be done turnbased, so no hitting or controlling another persons character in one post.

example:

A: *tries to hit B in the face*
B: *dodges A's fist, ducking low while bringing up his right hand to the abdomens*
A: *is unable to dodge the fist, taking the attack, yet bringing his foot upto B's face*

and so on and so forth, any other fights are void

5) All ingame rules will be dictated by the faction leaders

next post will be the character creation rules

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 09:16 PM
Reven_Nite is currently offline Click here to Send Reven_Nite a Private Message Find more posts by Reven_Nite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reven_Nite
ruled by inner creature

character creation

Neutral

first name:
last name:

merit (chose 1)

searing touch:

A neutral can litterly burn out a demon or angels influence on a mortal, causing them to be healed from such

touch of Malfeus:

A neutral can cause burnwounds, causing 1 degree of wound per post they have direct contact with their hands to any bodypart of the target

Ritual knowledge:

The neutral has knowledge of one of the present day occult rites, they are member of one of the 'pagan' religions and can access their knowledgebase

if anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to sent them to me and I will add them if they can be approved

Additional merits can be won though play

brief discription (physical appearance)
items (upto 3, if they are things useable as tools)
Brief hystory

Angel

first name:
last name:

merit (chose 1)

wings: (one HAS to take this merit)

The angel has wings, they can fly, but doing so also causes they to become invisible, their strenght is higher then that of mortals and neutrals, yet they can not interfear directly with them. They can however seduce or urge them to do something, then turn the outcome of such into a more desirable effect

example: A mortal wishes to catch a fish, the angel can make sure more fish come to the pole, but can NOT cause the mortal to automaticly catch the fish

Devine intervention:

The angel is able to call down the help of God himself, thereby he is able to see any demons presence, and can undo his influence

redemption:

An angel can cast out a demon inhabiting a mortal without having to chant the rites. They can on the other hand also call forth such a demon to inhabit a mortal

as usual suggestions can be sent in a privat message to me, if they can be accepted I will do so

An angel has no choice asto their first merit, it are their wings. Yet they can win additional merrits though play

brief discription (physical appearance)
items (upto 3, if they are things useable as tools)
Brief hystory

more in next post

Last edited by Reven_Nite on Aug 6th, 2005 at 09:33 PM

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 09:31 PM
Temp3r
The Silent Abyss

Just wondering, shouldnt this be in the Hosted RP area? I thought this place was for RP's with no rules. Could just be my misunderstanding.

~Sig courtesy of BakaXero~

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 09:36 PM
Temp3r is currently offline Click here to Send Temp3r a Private Message Find more posts by Temp3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reven_Nite
ruled by inner creature

Demons

first name:
last name:

merit (chose 1)

Appear human (any demon has to take this one)

A demon has an outer layer of skin wich protects them from even the most severe normal attacks, holywater however burns away this outer layer of skin. They can turn any vice into a deadtrap, yet only though suggestion. Their strenght is higher then that of mortals and neutrals, as is their speed

example: Someone's vice is alchohol, the demon can make it appear that the person is not getting anything from the bottle he is opening, causing some to go into a frenzy, while in real life the alchohol does pour into the mouth, the victim realises to late that he is drowning himself

Lucifers touch:

The demon is able to call up the help of the morning star himself, thereby he is able to see any angels presence, and can undo his influence

posession:

A demon can call fort one of his hellbound brothers to inhabit a mortal (living) shell.

as usual suggestions can be sent in a privat message to me, if they can be accepted I will do so

A demon has no choice asto their first merit, it is the ability to appear human. Yet they can win additional merits though play

brief discription (physical appearance):
items (upto 3, if they are things useable as tools):
Brief hystory:

the human creation sheet will be done tomorrow, I'm to sick to do it at the moment

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 09:40 PM
Reven_Nite
ruled by inner creature

think you might be right ... then again ... without rules there is chaos.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 09:41 PM
Temp3r
The Silent Abyss

True. Then I'll just leave it at that. Goodluck with the RP.

~Sig courtesy of BakaXero~

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 09:43 PM
Temp3r is currently offline Click here to Send Temp3r a Private Message Find more posts by Temp3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

name:eve
items:cross,holywater,i can't think of the other
pic

Attachment: heavenlyangel.jpg
This has been downloaded 83 time(s).

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 10:00 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

Neutral
First name: Drake
Last name: Vanguard
Merit: touch of Malfeus
Description: 5,8ft tall, wears a black leather jacket, black leather pants, a white shirt has black short hair, cross neclace, black hi-tops
Items:Holy water gernades, holy revolver and a holy dagger.
History: Born with loving catholic parents Drake was raised well and happily. Until one day Drakes parents left and Drake was taken care by his granparents for the meantime. After a few days his parents were found dead and was burnt to death. His Parents left him a note with his grandparents if anything would happened to them. The note said that they were demon hunters went to help a town being terrorized by a demon. Drake was confused and sad at the same time since he was only ten. Then his grandparents told him all about his anscestors being protectors and peace keepers trying to stop demons from taking over and disturbing the balance. Drake grew up learning how to fight demons just like his anscestors did and when he was 20 he left to what his parents did to fight demons but before he left his Gparents gave him 3 holy weapons and now drake travels trying to keep the balance using his bycycle.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 01:37 PM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reven_Nite
ruled by inner creature

I am going to leave humans a none playable group of characters. They would make the play needlessly complicated. Seeing as demon hunters are already being seen as a neutral class, perhaps it would be best to keep it this way.

We already have 2 players, assoon as 3 more join in, make a character sheet. I will start the play with a storyteller post, and will post my own character(s)

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 07:11 PM
starxwars
someone

hey can i join this is my character sheet

demon

first name:lucon

last name:greeback

occupationembarrasmentne of the devils soldiers
merit:appear human
items:a pistol,a bottle of poison,and a hells bible
description:6 feet tall,220 pounds,wears a tuxedo
history:created out of the fires of hell he is now one of the devils most trusted servents

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 05:42 PM
starxwars is currently offline Click here to Send starxwars a Private Message Find more posts by starxwars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reven_Nite
ruled by inner creature

thank you for signing up, 2 more people and I will open up the actual roleplay threat for this

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 09:45 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

Neutral
Name:Mark
Occ: exorcist

((hey um if i can be is it ok if i just play as gabriel))

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 09:56 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reven_Nite
ruled by inner creature

It would be fairly difficult to allow such characters. For two reasons

1) if I allow Gabriel to be played as a player controlled character soon people will start wanting to play Constantine himself, or Papa Midnite and so on and so forth. There will be no stopping them

2) Gabriel herself is or human, or dead because she couldn't face her humanity. This play is based mostly on the comics (yes I went out and baught a bunch of them after I saw the movie so BLEH)

I hope you do not mind, you are ofcourse welcome to join with the character you posted above

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 07:51 AM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

yeah cool just wanted to ask though

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:01 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reven_Nite
ruled by inner creature

no problem

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 06:31 AM
straightedge209
Artificial Designs

Neutral
Name: James
Last Name: Murrell
Given Name: James Atilius Murel
Occupation: Excorcism/ Demon Killer/ Holy Crusador/ Best Buy TV Seller
Merit: Touch Of Malfeus
Description: 5'11", Wears A Black Trench Coat UpTo His Knees, Black Pants, A Grey Shirt, As Black Hair Tied In A Pony-Tail, Cross Necklace, Black Shoes.
Items: Holy Water, Holy Crossbow, Sword Of Michael
History: James has a wicked life, he has been beatened by his parents everyday. His mother was a prostitute. She slept with different men all the time, at the age of 9 James father had died in a car accident. James went to live with his wicked aunt. She had been a Satan Worshiper. James had been interested in this. In the couple of years of his aunt's work, she had realised something evil, so evil it killed her and all her believers. James called the cops and he told them his story. They didn't believe him, He was sent to a Asylum and then 12 years later he leaves the Asylum at age 25 he went to church every sundays. Praying to god, James then encountered with a man, he had been possessed. Unfortunately, James had an obsession of the saint Michael. He had found the sword of the saint, he plunged it to the man. A horrifying site was seen. It dissapeared, in the years he had tried to figure out what was that. He had then found out it was a demon. There wasn't any explaination for that. Slowly he starts forgetting about it and puts all the files and the sword in a chest and hides it. Now he works in Best Buy, and then his nightmares come back. He starts seeing things and now he is back......

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 04:03 PM
straightedge209 is currently offline Click here to Send straightedge209 a Private Message Find more posts by straightedge209 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reven_Nite
ruled by inner creature

very nice undieing. welcome on board

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 04:55 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

quote: (post)
Originally posted by black_goku#1
Neutral
Name:Mark
Occ: exorcist

((hey um if i can be is it ok if i just play as gabriel))

oops forgot stuff my bad

merit:searing touch
items:cross used for blessing water
desert eagle with special rounds and
a locket with the picture of his daughter to aide him in times of great peril

((ok if the locket is too much ill change it jus wanted to be unique though))

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:09 PM