KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » poems, let me kno whatcha ya think =)

poems, let me kno whatcha ya think =)
Started by: KcLyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KcLyn
Last time I checked.

Smile poems, let me kno whatcha ya think =)

I wrote a poems tell me if it sux

the bleeding hearts are ever soar, becase of the hate that bleed, this blackish pain behind my eyes, i wish i was now dead, i thought i knew you bright and true like a star , that i shall wish apon , and then you changes , come back your just hiddin in a well dresed act , lost forever.. ill crymyself to sleep

rolling on floor laughing

tomaro is a notherday , i hope it rayns to wash away the hate and pain that was ritten here in the sand of time , let it wash away the hate , becase to love is the only happyness or maby its the light to move on , but you cant move on , wen your stuck intomro ., so let it rayn

rolling on floor laughing
cut, stitch , another stitch, a nother cut, all to my broken , black bruised heart, its ben dropped and fooled with tomany times i need you to glue me back together too many peices but your gone . hold me in your arms like you used to ., before ., before your eyes said no , say yes to me and hold my hand , and take me away just like we planed , ... only in my dreams.. but for now i have my stitches

thankyou!

There are worlds within worlds, ... Everything in our world is connected by the delicate strands of the web of life, which is a balance between the forces of destruction and the magical forces of creation

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 02:23 AM
KcLyn is currently offline Click here to Send KcLyn a Private Message Find more posts by KcLyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote