KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Fleur Delacour ~ No Longer Unsure

Fleur Delacour ~ No Longer Unsure
Started by: Syren

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HPRox90
Auror

Moody doesn't look anything like he;s supposed to!!!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 02:45 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Syren
yes A positive event coming out of something tragic... like it took something so awful to prove Fleur could be a beautiful person on the inside too.

And she's a Veela, and yeah, I thought she was more Veela than human at first, but she's turned out really cool. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I actualy got all emotional again over that part, especially when she shoved Mrs Weasley out of the way and started to tend to Bill, and Molly said about the tiara

*sniff* it was so beautiful...
changed my mind about her completely happy

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 05:21 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

I've seen the trailer for GOF and it looks fantastic and I can't wait until it comes out in november, we've also got to see how the guy who plays moody acts first

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 12:35 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
occultus

Can anyone show me some pics of the actors? I havn't seen them.

Yeah, I changed my mind about her too, (although I never had a strong opinion on her in the first place).

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 01:07 AM
occultus is currently offline Click here to Send occultus a Private Message Find more posts by occultus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

I coulden't show you but he does not look like moody at all because in cineworld sunderland their is a harry potter 3-D stand thing with all the goblet of fire characters on it and a person who does not look like moody.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 11:28 AM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by Syren
They definitely got MadEye wrong... although I also thought they'd screwed up over Lockhart by casting Kenneth Branagh, but I was swayed the other way when I saw the movie... so I may be pleasantly surprised.
He's got an this to keep his eye in place...its not him at ALL. Also I pictured Fleur more...$lutty. Krum is actually pretty much how I pictured him. They have Hermione ALL WRONG at the Yule Ball, though.

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 09:15 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

I liked Fleur she was cute, and Mad Eye Moody he was in some way the way i saw him but their is no changing him now, was it just me or did Cedric remind anyone of Hayden Christenson.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 01:25 PM
CrazyEyes
Darkness Cannon

I LOVE FLEUR DELACOUR IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE AND CLEMENCE POESY IS ABSOLUETLY STUNNING, SHE MADE THE FILM FOR ME.

Attachment: fleurdelacour_hp%26gof5.jpg
This has been downloaded 100 time(s).

Ah waffels! wooHooo!!
- Hiro

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 03:33 PM
CrazyEyes is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyEyes a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

Yeah she was cute.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 12:17 PM
anthonystop18

i think she is a grrat actor and she is hot hot hot

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 09:21 PM
anthonystop18 is currently offline Click here to Send anthonystop18 a Private Message Find more posts by anthonystop18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammii

i expected Fleur to be well different i thought shed be more pretty n she didn't really speak much in gof xxxx

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 03:04 AM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by sammii
i expected Fleur to be well different i thought shed be more pretty n she didn't really speak much in gof xxxx
I know, at first I thought Clemence Posey couldn't speak English, but then at the end of the 2nd task she thanked Ron and Harry. I think she didn't speak much because she gets English lessons from Bill, so if that is put in HalfBlood Prince movie, it will show.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:59 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

Out of the all the outfits she wore the pink tracksuit was the more cutest.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 01:25 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by kanis
Out of the all the outfits she wore the pink tracksuit was the more cutest.
She looked brilliant in that.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 04:27 PM
kanis
L dragon

Yes she did shame what happened to her in the maze.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 12:49 PM
PrincessNk
.Confused.

I feel the same about Fleur as everyone here feels and she looks how I imagined she would be apart from her hair which I expected to be a LOT longer.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 03:48 AM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote