KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Mysterious Horcrux: Book 7

Harry Potter and the Mysterious Horcrux: Book 7
Started by: Zonko_13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

Okay, i found it. took a bit of time because i was looking in the wrong folder. it ended up in my 4th period class folder, rather than my 3rd.

okay, here we go...

Back in the brightly colored stret of Diagon Alley, Harry felt more at home than he had all summer. The torture of Privet Drive washed off od him as he strode through the beautiful street. But the street was not as friendly and lively as Harry remembered it. Ever since last year, when the Mi9nistry was foced to attmit to the wizard communitte that Voldemort was back, people couldn't risk walking about by themselves. It was just too dangerous. No one could trust each other, and you allways had to be on your guard. It made Harry want to stop Voldemort even more, if that was possible.

Harry quickly made his way to Gringotts Wizarding Bank. He would need money before he was able to do anything else. Stepping into the building, he realized that his brilliant plan of wearing his Invisibility cloak, wasn't so great after all. He was going to have to take it off if he wanted the goblins to take him down to his vault.

Deciding he would put it right back on after getting out of the bank, Harry pulled the silvery cloak off and went in search of his key.

The ride down to his vault was just as it always was. Having no clue which way he was going, Harry simply chose to close his eyes and fight the sensation in his stomach. He wasn't sure if it was because of the twisting turns, or because of the stale pastry cakes that he had eaten that morning. Thinking about how embarrassed he would be if he puked right there in the cart, Harry fought the feeling and continued on. He was just going to have to get used to the secerity measures put in by the Gringott goblins. The cart stopped suddenly, making Harry forget about his stomach and bring him back to present events.

After collecting enough gold to last fo awhile, Harry took the return journey back up to the main lobby. Legs shaking, weakened by lack of food, Harry stepped out, thanked the goblin, and hurried out, throwing his cloak back onto his back.

Added a bunch more than what was on my paper, so i hope everyone enjoys!

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 03:39 PM
Loli-Popster is currently offline Click here to Send Loli-Popster a Private Message Find more posts by Loli-Popster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

i sure liked it.

good details.

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 08:57 PM
LikeWhoa_9 is currently offline Click here to Send LikeWhoa_9 a Private Message Find more posts by LikeWhoa_9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

is anyone still reading this? cause if there are any silent readers out there, i would like to know if you either want me to continue this, or start a new thread.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 03:45 PM
Loli-Popster is currently offline Click here to Send Loli-Popster a Private Message Find more posts by Loli-Popster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

well, if there are any readers out there, here is some more

Harry's stomache gurgled, and he decided that he would have to get some food first. so, he walked down the street to a shop with dark curtains covering the windows, if there wasn't a sign that simply sai, "food," he wouldn't have even known what was in there. harry knew that they were probably scared that Voldermort was back, and covered their windows to be able to hide, if need be.

Harry waited for a few minutes to slip in while someone came out, but no such luck. No one was coming in or out of the shop. Getting impatient, Harry took a chance and quietly opened the door to go inside.

At first, Harry thought that the store was empty, but then he saw a shop keeper behind the ceckout counter and about two others getting some food. the owner of the place was dressed in old, shabby clothes, and Harry knew that he was going through hard times, with not many people coming to buy food here.

Once again Harry was going to have to take off his cloak. He had to be seen to be able to buy some fod for his growling stomache. But he could get all the food first, just to lessen his time being seen.

so, he walked about the shop, trying to stay silent, and he grabbed a bag of apples, some smoked meat, and a bottle of water. It would have to do, because he wasn't going to carry too much around with him when he was searching for the Horcuxes.

So, that's it for now....please tell me what you think

Old Post May 26th, 2006 04:01 PM
LikeWhoa_9 is currently offline Click here to Send LikeWhoa_9 a Private Message Find more posts by LikeWhoa_9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

i liked it...though i don't know how anyone else feels...seeing as there are no comments.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 03:11 PM
pinkfloydkor

sounds pretty good, not much happening, but its neccessary for the rest of the story to fall into place.

thanks LifeInSepia, sig is AWESOME

Old Post May 27th, 2006 08:52 PM
pinkfloydkor is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfloydkor a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfloydkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

thank you! I thought that no one was reading this....

Old Post May 27th, 2006 11:19 PM
pinkfloydkor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LikeWhoa_9
thank you! I thought that no one was reading this....

welp, I still am

Old Post May 28th, 2006 03:00 PM
pinkfloydkor is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfloydkor a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfloydkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tre39cool

Great story and ideas keep it coming you have me on the edge of my computer chair lol

Old Post May 29th, 2006 08:14 PM
tre39cool is currently offline Click here to Send tre39cool a Private Message Find more posts by tre39cool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

hey, well i came up with more for all those still reading.

Slipping behind a shelf, he pulled his Invisibility cloak off so that no one would see him simply appear out of thin air. Harry walked up to the check-out counter and shoved all the food on to the counter. The clerk looked at Harry with a strange expression. He seemed somewhat surprised that someone would actually buy food.

“What?” Harry asked, trying to get things moving along. The clerk grunted and summed up the amount of money it would be.

“One Galleon and 3 knuts.” That was the only thing the guy said the whole time. Harry didn’t mind, he wasn’t there to gossip with everyone. He gave the guy the money and walked out quickly, but not before putting his cloak back on.
This is how it went the whole time he was there. He would take off his cloak in the shop, and then pulled it back on before he left. He kept this up until he had everything he needed. All he had to do now was visit Madam Malkin’s Robes for All Occasions to get some new robes. He was going to have to stand there and be measured, so hopefully it wouldn’t take too long.

LikeWhoa might post some more tonight, if he is able to get on that is.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 08:16 PM
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

why thank you, tre39cool. there should be more soon, hopefully.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 08:18 PM
tre39cool

good because it is a good story and I'm liking it

Old Post May 30th, 2006 10:58 AM
tre39cool is currently offline Click here to Send tre39cool a Private Message Find more posts by tre39cool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

well i wrote a bit more...it's at home...so i might post it before i have to leave for somewhere tonight, if i have the time...but I'm very busy since it's so close to the end of the school year.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 03:18 PM
tre39cool

ok but pleae dont stop. Keep writing it i loving it

Old Post May 30th, 2006 06:12 PM
tre39cool

I'm copying and pasting it into word your on page 11 so far.

if anybody wants it sent to them leave there email address and ask me for it and i will forward it on to you

Old Post May 30th, 2006 07:03 PM
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tre39cool
I'm copying and pasting it into word your on page 11 so far.

if anybody wants it sent to them leave there email address and ask me for it and i will forward it on to you

wow...I copied it and it's on page 12....but I'm using verdana at size 10....

Oh, and here's the part that I said I wrote....I added a bit to it (wasn't very long at all before)

Harry walked in and was surprised to see that there wasn’t anyone else in the shop, unlike most of the other times he had gone here to get some new robes. Harry drifted back into his memories of his past years of visiting Diagon Ally. Back to that day when he first learned that he was a wizard, back to how wonderful it felt to know that he was something special…

Harry was brought back to the current time when he heard footsteps within the shop walking towards him. He whipped his head around to face whoever was coming to him. But then felt a little silly as he looked at Madam Malkin, a squat witch dressed in pale robes of purple. She was forcing a smile and looked to be a bit distressed.

“Oh, only you, well, let’s hurry and get you some new robes. That is what you want, correct?” She said hurriedly, as if she was about to lose a costumer.

“Yes, just some plain black ones, please, and I’m in a bit of a hurry, so if we could…”

“Yes, I know. No one should really linger around during these dreadful times.” She said, pulling out some pins and a long, black robe.

Harry didn’t really know how to respond to her, so he just remained silent as she fitted the robes on him. Since there wasn’t anyone else there, the fitting didn’t take as long as usual. So, he was soon slipping back under his cloak, and heading off down the street.

Last edited by LikeWhoa_9 on May 30th, 2006 at 07:43 PM

Old Post May 30th, 2006 07:39 PM
Babiblue143z

i love it... keep goin!

Old Post May 31st, 2006 02:39 AM
Babiblue143z is currently offline Click here to Send Babiblue143z a Private Message Find more posts by Babiblue143z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tre39cool

i agree with Babiblue143z

Old Post May 31st, 2006 04:36 PM
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

well...i have finals tomorrow...but hopefully either Loli-popster or I will be able to post more over the weekend. (inbetween studying for more finals and other things)

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 03:45 PM
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

i like it....it's going really good. i'm excited to see what the action parts will be like. so far it really feels like Harry.

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 06:26 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote