KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Mysterious Horcrux: Book 7

Harry Potter and the Mysterious Horcrux: Book 7
Started by: Zonko_13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

Sorry we haven't been on....but once school's over, we will be posting alot more often. Thanks for all the compliments.

My last school day is tuesday, for awards or something stupid, but i have a very full weekend and might not be able to write anything.

Soon though.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 01:21 PM
Loli-Popster is currently offline Click here to Send Loli-Popster a Private Message Find more posts by Loli-Popster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

yeah I know what you mean...I'm swamped with the last of my finals at the moment....but we end monday (and it's just a half day) so it's just about over.

so continue after school's over, after all the stress that stuff...yeah.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 02:03 AM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

well...school is now officially over for me. thank you to that....so hopefully we will be able to post more now...

right now I'm working on a new part...but right now it has just about nothing to it, so I want to write more before posting

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 02:31 PM
LikeWhoa_9 is currently offline Click here to Send LikeWhoa_9 a Private Message Find more posts by LikeWhoa_9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

soo...Din't really add much to it, but Loli-popster is going to add some to it later...

It didn’t comfort Harry at all that the shop owners were so miserable and depressed. This made him want to destroy Voldermort even more. And it made him wonder about how much power he had, just by coming back he had sent people into a state of fear and helplessness. Harry couldn’t help think that this is what is must have been like the first time Voldermort came about, causing havoc in the Wizarding and Muggle communities, and how it would only get worse, unless someone did something about it.

These facts made Harry more and more determined to find the Horcruxes as soon as possible.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 02:31 PM
LikeWhoa_9 is currently offline Click here to Send LikeWhoa_9 a Private Message Find more posts by LikeWhoa_9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

So now here's a bit more....

Harry made his way back through the Leaky Cauldron and back out into the busy street. Once again Harry had to avoid treading into anyone so that no awkward questions would be asked. After waiting until there was enough room, Harry pulled his leg over his broom to take off. Harry started pushing off the ground, but stopped at the last second. He had seen something out of the corner of his eye. But why did that bother him? There are plenty of people in the street, so why would a sudden movement be brought to his attention above all the others? Then he remembered back to the graveyard.

Is there some sort of connection? Am I being followed?

Wouldn’t be the first time.
But who?

Let’s see: Death Eaters, the Order, that R.A.B. character? Make your pick.

Trying to shake off the feeling for the time being, Harry kicked off the ground and flew off, leaving his follower, whomever that may be, behind.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 02:35 PM
Loli-Popster is currently offline Click here to Send Loli-Popster a Private Message Find more posts by Loli-Popster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

well, this might be the last part that i write in here. I'm going to start writing a seventh book of my own, and once i finish it i will put it in here so every one can read it. Perhaps someone would like to continue this after my part?

Flying through the air, Harry thought about Dumbledore’s letter. Why would he write on for him? Did he already know what was to become of him? Did he set up his whole death? Why?

All these questions buzzed through his mind, and it frustrated him that he was unable to answer any of them. Resituating slightly, Harry looked down at the ground, which was far below him. Streetlights twinkled up in the night sky, but Harry could barely see them because of a deep fog that covered all of London.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:51 PM
briana

Arrow Can I help write2

Can i write it 2. its a great start

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 11:25 PM
briana is currently offline Click here to Send briana a Private Message Find more posts by briana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

Go for it....i'm so busy with school i don't have the time to continue the story....it stinks that i don't, but there you have it.

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 03:20 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote