KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Mysterious Horcrux: Book 7

Harry Potter and the Mysterious Horcrux: Book 7
Started by: Zonko_13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Midnight109

THat was great guys ! ( BTW , PL48 , what that sig you have about ?)

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 06:26 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

well...I just got home from the united kingdom and Ireland a couple days ago and the girl all the way on the left is me and the two others are friends of mine.

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 06:35 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

That part was okay, but it didn't make much sense. Voldemort would never 'dismiss' a Death Eater, he would simply kill them. erm

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 06:53 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

oh . So it was England you went ! I went there once , and i love it .

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 07:26 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

well that is making me jealous. I have never been outside the USA, and the farthest I have been from home was to Florida.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 07:33 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Oh .Anyways , I hope Zonko , or Potter_luver or Ginny writes soon !

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 08:02 PM
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

quote: (post)
Originally posted by potter_luver48
"I have no choice but to dismiss you from my services." Said Voldemort "Unless...Draco...I have another mission for you. If you are unable to complete it this time, you will be dissmissed as a junior death eater."
"Y-y-yees- master." Replied Draco with a stutter.
"Your task is to..."

Recap

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 08:07 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

in Voldemorts words Dismiss is To kill

thanks melane!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 08:11 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

interesting...

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 08:30 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

So that's the end of that chapter. The next one will be about Harry.

CHAPTER 2

Harry sat up quickly in his bed. He just had a very vivid dream, but he couldn't remember what it was about. Shrugging it off, he looked around the room. At the foot of his bed was a huge trunk, though only a few peices of parchment and some dirty robes lay in it. It looked as if the contents of the trunk were spread about the room. There was a couple of books sprawled around the room, along with a few ink bottles and more pieces of parchment. Leaning against the back wall of the room was a brightly painted broomstick. And on a desk stood a cage that looked like it needed cleaning, but whatever was supposed to be in had apparantly left. About to go back to sleep, Harry heard a tap on his window. Looking up waryily, he saw a snowy while owl. Harry quickly jumped out of bed.
"What is it, Hedwig?" Harry asked, expecting a letter. But Hedwig didn't have a letter. Instead she dropped the remains of a mouse that she just caught. Sighing, Harry petted Hedwig before she flew off into the night again.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 08:51 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Harry laid down on his bed. He was just about to sleep when he got another tap at the window. Except this time it wasn't Hedwig. It was a handsome tawny that he had never seen before he ran over to his window and opened it. The bird Hoped throgh carefully. He wasn't carrying a letter but he was carrying a strange objet. A can in a bag. Harry opened the bag and picked up the can. Harry felt himself being pulled out of his room, and By the time he knew it he was standing in Dubuldores old office.
"Good Evening, Mr. Potter." Said Professor Mcgonagol. (sp?)

thanks melane!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 09:59 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

this is getting really good. btw it's McGonnagall (had to look it up) just thought I would let you know, so it would help later.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 10:17 PM
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

you could have mentioned this idea of yours to us before you wrote it......it was kind of rude. This isn't multi-author, where you can write whatever you want. We are supposed to be discussing things this intense befor writing them down!!!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 02:37 AM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

well sorry. you dont have to freak over it. i just thought it would add a little twist. I didn't think you'd get mad. from now on, I'll make sure everytime I write or everytime I have an idea or anytime I want to even look at the thread, I'll consult it with you first. HAPPY?

thanks melane!

Last edited by SweetMagnolia17 on Aug 10th, 2005 at 03:19 AM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 03:16 AM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

u can just forget i ever posted it if you want

thanks melane!

Last edited by SweetMagnolia17 on Aug 10th, 2005 at 03:18 AM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 03:16 AM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Saratn
this is getting really good. btw it's McGonnagall (had to look it up) just thought I would let you know, so it would help later.

thanx, I'll keep that in mind. smile

thanks melane!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 03:22 AM
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

i was just saying that you never consulted anyone. Not that it wasn't good, but now i'm not sure if your planing something or if you just wrote that off the top of your head and have nothing to go on after that.

you should recall that before i posted anything i showed you and everyoner that was online at the time my ideas(which wen't that important, just filler) before writing anything.

I just upset me that you didn't make sure everyone was kool with it. I just thought we were writing this together......meaning we'd talk about it. But apparantly you don't need to. Whatever.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 01:16 PM
Amber9
Well...it happens

wow....i dodn't go onto this thread for a day and i miss everything....Zonko has a point. You should have talked to her or myself before writing this....even if you just told one of us (that one could inform the other.) to make sure it goes with everything that everyone wants to happen. and by the way...it is a good idea, but you should have told us you were doing it first....just thought i should add that.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 01:54 PM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

well even though i am not helping...but i would like to point out that you don't need to get upset at her . I thought it was very interesting on how he got that package and was sent into Dumbledore's office. something important could be going on.
Zonko...you might want to control what you write a little. Sometimes you can be a little hot headed at people (no offense i just don't want this to happen again that's all)

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:02 PM
crazykim

uhh... no comment...
story's great, i liked what she posted, and potter luver48? how old r u ?

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:04 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote