KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Mysterious Horcrux: Book 7

Harry Potter and the Mysterious Horcrux: Book 7
Started by: Zonko_13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

excuse me? Hot headed? when was i hot headed?

like i said in my first post.....not in the same words, but this is what i meant....we are to consult with other people writing the book before we write thing like that down. But apparantly you don't understand what i'm talking about, do you, Saratn? you obvoiusly didn't register anything that i said....at all. i said earlier that i do like what she wrote...but now i'm not sure if she has anything else planned or if she just wrote that and expects someone else to continue it.

and i don't see why everone is ganging up on me. it's as if me being mad about PL48 doing that without saying she was going to is so much worse than her not consulting anyone writing in this thread! Except for Ginny, of course.

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 09:56 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

well you didn't have to get angry with her in the first place. it was a simple mistake. i would have done it too if i was in her place. and you can be hotheaded. this is the second time that i have noticed, and you usually you do make mistakes too and no one gets at you. everyone makes mistakes. and the only reason i am 'ganging' up on you is becaue you're getting angry at something so small, it isn't even worth fighting over. and i don't see why you got angry with her in the first place. and like i mentioned...i said i think. i wasn't really ganging up on you. i was making a simple suggestion. i didn't want to see something like last night. so sorry for trying to be concerned.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 10:01 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

i have too agree with Saratn . No Need to get angry over something so small . What is wrong with Potter_luver adding a little twist ? I thought it was a good idea . Didn't you say in your first post that its her story as well as yours ? She had every right to type that . SO waht ? she did't consult with you . you aren't the boss , so no need to act like it ! SHe didn't think that you would mind . I didn't either , to tell you the truth .

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 10:20 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Just one suggestion:

You guys need to proofread your work before you post. Your ideas are good and everything, but there are way too many blatant mistakes and errors.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 12:59 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

i never said i was the boss, Hermione! i was just saying(apparantly i have to say it again, sence you still don't get it) that she should have said something to me or Ginny! After all, every single time i wrote something, i made sure that she was okay with it.

Again i say that i liked it, but i think that it should come later in the story....like around when Harry becomes 17. That's all i'm saying. Can you understand what i'm now!?!

yeah, i know what you mean, Hotsause. i'll be making sure not to make mistakes like that anymore...unless i don't have any idea how to spell it.

Last edited by ChiquitaZ on Aug 11th, 2005 at 01:08 AM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:05 AM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Sorry , I have a horrible temper ( just like everyone else on here) I didn't claim that you said you were the boss .

Wait a second...you LIKED IT ? then why cause all this arguing ???

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:28 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

because PL48 didn't tell anyone. And even though it was pretty good, next time it might not be. And i want us to discuss it, so i'm getting this argument done with before it happens again. Which i hope i won't.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 02:08 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

ok...i am officially confused.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 02:09 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zonko_13
because PL48 didn't tell anyone. And even though it was pretty good, next time it might not be. And i want us to discuss it, so i'm getting this argument done with before it happens again. Which i hope i won't.

Ok , sorry for getting angry with you . Are we good now ?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 02:22 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

please tell me we are good.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 02:27 AM
Potter124

Hey everyone

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 02:30 AM
Potter124 is currently offline Click here to Send Potter124 a Private Message Find more posts by Potter124 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Potter124

Bye

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 02:34 AM
Potter124 is currently offline Click here to Send Potter124 a Private Message Find more posts by Potter124 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

Originally posted by Saratn
ok...i am officially confused.

there isn't anything to be confused about...PL48 wrote without talking to either me or Zonko first...(we liked it, but it should have come after he was 17)....and we want to get this aurguement over with so that we don't have this happen a second time. (that would be very bad)

Originally posted by Hermione202
Ok , sorry for getting angry with you . Are we good now ?

Yes we are good now...i just wanted to explain it to Saratn again...since she said that she was confused.

So if we all understand now, why Zonko and i were mad we can get back to the story...but Zonko and i have to get in touch with PL48 first...to see what she was planning for McGonnagall to talk to Harry about.

i hope that that clears everything up smile

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 02:37 AM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

oh, and Hello Potter142 mobile

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 02:41 AM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carne

hey wen use gunna rite again, it was goin great till use all started fightin

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:11 AM
carne is currently offline Click here to Send carne a Private Message Find more posts by carne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

we will as soon as Zonko and i can get in touch with Potter Luver48...then we will get back to writing.

(nice avater)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:42 AM
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

thats funny you two have the same avater lol big grin big grin smile smile

~*I LOVE [email protected]*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 04:21 AM
HermioneLover14 is currently offline Click here to Send HermioneLover14 a Private Message Find more posts by HermioneLover14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

I thought she was talking to herself...

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:06 PM
Midnight109

me too . lol . That was funny .

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:37 PM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

im gone only 2 weeks and there is a huge fight! wow i should take vacations more often! jk jk post more

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 03:16 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote