KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Mysterious Horcrux: Book 7

Harry Potter and the Mysterious Horcrux: Book 7
Started by: Zonko_13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

okay, well i talked to Potter luver andshe really didn't have anything planed, so i'll be writng some in a little bit.

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 03:49 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

quote: (post)
Originally posted by potter_luver48
Harry laid down on his bed. He was just about to sleep when he got another tap at the window. Except this time it wasn't Hedwig. It was a handsome tawny that he had never seen before he ran over to his window and opened it. The bird Hoped throgh carefully. He wasn't carrying a letter but he was carrying a strange objet. A can in a bag. Harry opened the bag and picked up the can. Harry felt himself being pulled out of his room, and By the time he knew it he was standing in Dubuldores old office.
"Good Evening, Mr. Potter." Said Professor Mcgonagol. (sp?)

just doin another recap so that you don't all have to go back to page 2 to see what part we're on. K?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 03:52 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

okay, 2 pages of..... (whatever u wanna call it)
hope its all good now, smilesmilesmilesmile

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 06:22 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

Okay, time to write a bit of story. hope you all like! big grin

"Why did you bring me hear?" Harry asked to avoid small talk.
"I was planning on bringing you here when you turned seventeen to discuss....things with you...but i found a letter that Dumbledore wrote before he passed." Proffessor McGonnagall told him.
"But what does that have to do with me?" Harry asked before he could stop himself.
"The letter was meant for you. I would have sent it, but i didn't want to take the chance of it being intercepted. So i decided to bring you here and give it to you in person." She said, handing him the letter. Harry felt slightly sick, but another part of him felt excited.

a letter from Dumbledore! But... said the voice in his head, but he quickly interupted it.
No, I promised never to be curious about anything ever again.
But what if it's something important? Something to help you defeat Voldermort?
But...
If it's for you then you might as well read it!
Well....
You know you want to. Harry had convinced himself to look at the letter. It had a red seal on it with a picture of a phoenix on it. Harry relized that it must be Dumbledores personnal seal. Smiling slightly to himself, but careful that Professor McGonnagall didn't see this, he opened the letter.

more later on!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 09:07 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

wow...this is good. can't wait to read more of it...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 09:16 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

when are you writing more ? that was great !

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 10:04 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

Either later tonight or early in the morning before field hockey practise. Ginny is likely to write the next part, but it might be PL, if we wait till tomorrow morning, cause she's coming over to go to FH with us. But you never know....i might write it. of course we'll all come up with it, but to decide who to to put it in....hmmm....

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 11:30 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

whatever happens happens, but hopefully it is tonight...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 11:31 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Nice bit. You've got me intrigued. thumb up

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 11:50 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

thanks hotsauce! more story once one of us type it!!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 11:16 AM
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

Dear Harry,
If you are reading this, then i am no longer alive. If you are reading this then something has gone wrong. The final and unknown horcrux is still unknown to me, but i have found a few clues as to it's whereabouts. I will be writing another letter that i know you alone will find, and I will tell you what I know about the final horcrux. Have a nice summer and please try to stay out of harms way until your seventeenth birthday, for after that I'm sure that it will be impossible to keep you safe.
Your's truly,
Professor Dumbledore

that's all for now, hope you all like! stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 01:50 PM
Midnight109

Great . Hope you write more .

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 08:53 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Cool, but why would Dumbledore send a second letter?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 09:42 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

because we we're not sure what to write.....so we decided to put that.

And also he put in a place that only Harry would think of....so that noone else would get it. It'll make more sence later in the story.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 12:02 AM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

good job Zonko!

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 06:52 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

yeah...i think I'll write a bit a little later today.

and yeah, Hotsause, the second letter will come into play later in the story.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 03:06 PM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

anyone gonna post soon?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 04:11 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

maybe

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 04:17 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carne

OH MY GOSH. The letter and the bit aboutdumbledore saying hes dead is exactly wat i put in mine ive ritten a lot of mine in my book . thats realy weird

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 01:17 AM
carne is currently offline Click here to Send carne a Private Message Find more posts by carne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

yeah, well carne should be putting some in in a bit of time. She pmed me and showed us what she wanted to put in so....we all liked it but just changed it a little and she should be putting it in the story any time now. Know what i mean?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:58 AM