KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Mysterious Horcrux: Book 7

Harry Potter and the Mysterious Horcrux: Book 7
Started by: Zonko_13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

hi

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 05:48 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

Hey...carne, are you going to put in the bit you came up with...because we can't write anymore untill we know that you are going to post that....but if your not...w/e, we will just put something else, but we need to know if your going to post or not.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 06:13 PM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carne

Harry stared at the letter. He had no idea why this surprised him, he knew Dumbledore would always try his hardest to help him, but he had never thought of it this way.
“He said he’d write another letter” he murmered out loud.
“Yes I suppose he left quite a few for you but it must be up to you to find them” Professor McGonagall replied.
“Professor?” Harry asked “Is the school going to be open this year then?" He said looking at the headmasters room fully now.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 01:17 AM
carne is currently offline Click here to Send carne a Private Message Find more posts by carne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

did I read that somewhere before? cuz it seems farmiler with me. hmm...what ever... it's good..I like it alot...u should write more carne..that is of course,,if Zonko and Ginny will let you.

thanks melane!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 01:51 AM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

of couse we'll let her!!!! she rocks!!!! just needs to come on more, i was starting to wonder if she wanted to write anymore. it's great!

oh yeah, and potterluver? you did read it before.....we IMed it to you to see if you liked it. and you did.

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 01:58 AM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carne

hey guys thanks. im trying to get on more its just that i dont have my own computer and i have to get on at the library or at school
thanx

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 06:34 AM
carne is currently offline Click here to Send carne a Private Message Find more posts by carne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

oh, that explains it. kool

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 02:09 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

cool. Welcome Carne..I really love your writing style.

thanks melane!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 03:16 PM
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

"Well, it was a difficult thing to decide......all the teachers wanted to stay of course.....but, yes, Hogwarts will open this year. You'll be getting your letter in about a week from now. I'm not sure how many students will be coming, but the school will be open for any that wish to come." Professor McGonnagall replied. Harry looked back down at the letter.

Harry tried to think of where Dumbledore could have left the letter, but everywhere Harry thought of he relized that someone else could just as easily find it there. Giving up, he looked back up at Professor McGonnagall, who had turned around and seemed to be looking for something. Straighting up, Professor McGonnagall pulled out her wand and put it on the book she had just picked up. Looking at Harry, she handed the book to him. As Harry swilled back into his room, he thought up the perfect place of where Dumbledore would leave him a letter.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 05:10 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

I love it smile smile

thanks melane!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 05:19 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Good stuff. Please continue! smile

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 06:40 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

thanks! more soon.....

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 01:06 AM
HPRox90
Auror

This is good, guys!!! Post more soon!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 01:38 AM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

we'll try to post as soon as we can! have to figure some stuff out first...

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 06:08 PM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmoney

lol this is a nice thing yal doing here calming everyones nerves before the next book comes out keep going guys

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 05:40 AM
dmoney is currently offline Click here to Send dmoney a Private Message Find more posts by dmoney Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmoney

lol wait i thought their was like 3 more horcruxes left so why did you say the last horcrux? but nevamind continue the story is getting good anyway so it doesn't amtter

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 05:53 AM
dmoney is currently offline Click here to Send dmoney a Private Message Find more posts by dmoney Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

because only one remains unknown to Harry...if Dumbledore is correct about all of the other ones.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 01:02 PM
Amber9
Well...it happens

sorry....trying to figure stuff out...(this is the downside of working with three or more ppl..) so i guess we will post as soon as posible!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 01:14 PM
honey_bunny3000
HE HE

ok ur story is really good

sig by barker he he

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 02:40 PM
honey_bunny3000 is currently offline Click here to Send honey_bunny3000 a Private Message Find more posts by honey_bunny3000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmoney

yeah i feel you

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 05:01 PM