KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix problem

Matrix problem
Started by: stingray005

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spartan005

Matrix problem

After recently seeing the 3rd movie again, I noticed that the battle scene seemed kind of fake. I mean they invented these giant machines and ships and so on, but they had to have people run out with crates of ammuniton to reload the machines. What's up with that? Does anyone else agree with me?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 08:24 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

no way. That brought a sense of realism. The whole point of Zion is that they are fighting with there bodies and souls to win. The W. brothers were trying to show the battle from all aspects, from the people whO use the machines, to the people who arm them. If everything was mechanized it wouldn't serve its purpouse to the story. I do have to admit however that the battle scenes get pretty boring to watch after a while. Nothing really exciting happens now that ii think about it.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 11:22 PM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:
I mean they invented these giant machines and ships and so on, but they had to have people run out with crates of ammuniton to reload the machines

they didn't invent anything. If you caught the end of Reloaded you'll know that these current residents of Zion have only been there for 100 years. Zion was built during the war against the machines.......after they "blocked out the sun" the humans had to build a center deep underground where it was still warm. Sometime later, the machines won the war. They allow Zion to exist only to facilitate the function of the one, an anomaly inherit to the program that despite their best efforts the machines can not correct. Every hundred years or so the anomaly chooses to reinsert the code he carries into the mainframe rather than allow the matrix to collapse due to him not re-inserting his prime program, killing the billions of humans jacked into it, coupled with the machines destroying Zion bringing about the end of the human race........He is then allowed to pick ___ (I forget the number of men and women) of humans to re-build Zion and carry on the civilization........

Quite simply........the city of Zion was built using the information and technology gained over the entire course of human civilization. The current residents of Zion, however, do not have access to this information and technology. They are just decendents from 20 or so people who were freed from the Matrix 100 years ago by "the one"......

Last edited by Evil Dead on Aug 17th, 2005 at 02:34 PM

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 02:31 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

brilliantly put.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 02:39 PM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alexis_88
Restricted

Account Restricted

well i think that based on reality...lol(not)
but anyways i think they shoould of made the matrix go so slow it would be the longest movie invented...nvm(lol)

Attachment: harleyquinn-joker.jpg
This has been downloaded 94 time(s).

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 04:28 PM
Alexis_88 is currently offline Click here to Send Alexis_88 a Private Message Find more posts by Alexis_88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Coolness.

I think I'll be hanging here for a while now.

BTW, does this place have an Off-Topic thread?

just wondering.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:14 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

We have been subforumed.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 05:03 PM
Clavis
HOT

we have been deprived mad

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 07:17 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Yeah. erm

I loved it here when all kinds of noobs (myself included) just watched the movie and asking all these wack questions. laughing out loud

Reason I joined KMC in the first place. erm

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 07:58 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

all the good questions are in the philosophy and religion threads now.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 09:32 PM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

laughing out loud

Dude, tell me about it.

It used to be Oracle this and Neo that. And the occasionally Smith.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 10:13 PM
DenKi

If Zion had more time to prepaire for the attack, Zion would of Won easily..

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 10:45 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7

Reason I joined KMC in the first place. erm

same here.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 09:28 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.steevo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DenKi
If Zion had more time to prepaire for the attack, Zion would of Won easily..

Hi,

they had 100 years.

s.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 02:28 AM
mr.steevo is currently offline Click here to Send mr.steevo a Private Message Find more posts by mr.steevo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote