KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Spell bound RP

Spell bound RP
Started by: Mardel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

at a distance she saw the figure..leaning against a tree. she had heard his song. she kep on moving, her eyes locked to his. her liquidy silver eyes burning with wonder. would he kill her..? did he know her sisteR? did it even matter now..? finally, about a yard from him she stopped. only her hair billowed in the breeze.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 12:37 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

hem put down his flute and looked at the girl. she seemed familiar. maybe he had seen her somewhere before. 'well, what do you want?'

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 12:41 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

she looked deep into his eyes, then reached out and touched his cheek. she drew back quickly. " you are.. but you..cant be..."

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 12:43 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

'huh?' hem looked at the girl confused. he had definately meet her before. feeling safe, he released his glamour and stood before her as he normally looked; black clothes, black wings, silverly hair pulled back into a loose pony-tail, the black symbol over one of his blue-gray eyes. 'who are you?'

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 12:46 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

" my name is Evangiana Dufresne" she said in a proud voice. this other half breed was aller then her, but the resemblance between the same race was obvious.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 12:49 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

'hemlock briar. or just hem. somehow i feel that we've meet before...' hemlock stood up and eyed Evangiana. reading her aurora, he could tell she wasn't working for evil (you aren't?)

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 12:52 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

" have we..?" she looked at him curiously. (( no im not stick out tongue ))

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 12:56 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

'i know it sounds odd, but i think we have....'
looks at camp. 'might i suggest we get out of here?

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 01:03 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

" good plan.. i dont feel safe here at all..." she glared at it then back up to hem and smiled. (( meh. i g2g.. the bus comes at 6:30 am messed.. night! ^^ ))

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 01:04 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

(bye!)

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 01:06 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

-flaps wings twice and jumps, airbourn-

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 01:24 AM
Mardel
true vampire lord

Now all walking along side each other ,and the witch behind, Mardel raised his hand and a large metor came bolting down from the hevens, looking streight ahead into the forest he senced there was another small set of people around, keeping his eyes towards the floor he made a small whistle ,about ten bats came hovering around each of the three people.

Mardel could see the opening of the forest and then saw two bodys the dark knight's and the wind users, calling there names he saw a white light wich came from the knite ,feling disturbed by that presance,he carryed on towards the forest asking David,"what do you think about the wich can you sence some power inside her. I sence some but she seems silent and i can not sence every thing from her she hides it well"

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 08:54 AM
Mardel is currently offline Click here to Send Mardel a Private Message Find more posts by Mardel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

(Recap please)

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 01:30 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mardel
true vampire lord

(read it all and find out)

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 03:55 PM
Mardel is currently offline Click here to Send Mardel a Private Message Find more posts by Mardel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

(Crud muffins.)

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 03:56 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mardel
true vampire lord

(change all ooc tlk 2 the other spell bound bit plz)

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 03:57 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

vangi took off with a small silent beat of her own wings. she hovered next to hem.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:29 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

alighting atop the wall, hem waited for Evangiana to join him. why he waited, he looked out over the land. it had once been very beautiful. now it was destroyed and thrown into shadows. would it ever be like the world before the wars? he noticed a group of three walking towards the campsite and thought to himself and so they gather. the light and the dark. the battle will begin soon...

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:29 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

she caught up quickly and followed his gaze. she sighed. it was all a bit depressing. she trembled slightly. not again..she thought. she looked back at hem. " what will happen?" she paused " i dont think this earth can take much more..."

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:38 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

'the world can't take much more of this. this war will be worser than the previous ones. this one will end the struggle. either the world will end, or.... the knife must be found.' looked at her piercingly.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:43 PM