KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Namor

Respect Namor
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (82): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Do you like my new sig? wink

it's not bad... kinda slow changing though.... but you are pretty limited in terms of size of file

(how do you make them change and stuff?)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 10:55 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by Scoobless
it's not bad... kinda slow changing though.... but you are pretty limited in terms of size of file

(how do you make them change and stuff?)

Gif animator program. smile

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 11:15 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

"Gaia truly is Thor's mother. I'm not sure what is the history of Titans after all the retconns, but if they are going with the mythology part, then I guess the tree is right"

At Marvel she is. About the titans it was retconned. Its the origin first made by Starlin that makes Thanos and Eros cousins of Hercules.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 02:45 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Alright then.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 11:04 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

New feat:

Namor lifts an 50 ton tank with one hand and throws it hard enough to hit a flying Boeing 747 that Iron Man is on. WHILE ON LAND.

Here

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 07:19 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
New feat:

Namor lifts an 50 ton tank with one hand and throws it hard enough to hit a flying Boeing 747 that Iron Man is on. WHILE ON LAND.

Here

Nobody wishes to discuss this? I think this is pretty damn impressive...he did the feat easily...

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 07:37 PM
bakerboy

I remember a new feat of namor, silver surfer couldnt beat him underwater, namor did pretty well against surfer. It was in one hulk number, i didnt remember the exact number. It was in the 70s.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 07:51 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Ultimate Namor!

Attachment: ultimate namor.jpg
This has been downloaded 644 time(s).

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 08:04 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Ultimate Namor!

Whoo!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 04:45 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by bakerboy
I remember a new feat of namor, silver surfer couldnt beat him underwater, namor did pretty well against surfer. It was in one hulk number, i didnt remember the exact number. It was in the 70s.

If you can find it, please post the issue number.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 04:46 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

This thread is still going strong, you must proud..........

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 06:12 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by bakerboy

Are you not reffering to Sub-Mariner #34.

Namor is stalking Surfer to ask for help, but Surfer doesnt wat to be bothered. A quick battle then takes place between the two, and thats when surfer decides to listen to reason.

I have it in Essential Defenders (Black and White) i can still post scans of the fight if people want. Maybe tomorrow, gotta go to bed. Work in the morning. Lemme know if yall want it posted. Unless DC can get access to it.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 06:27 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Ultimate Namor!

He's gonna bone her somethin' fierce.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 11:35 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 05:38 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Ultimate Sue appears to be a SL*T

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 12:15 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

She appears to be one in either universe....what a Milf.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 09:41 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Ultimate Namor looks really like an actor who i can't quite remember the name of

anyone else notice a similarity?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:22 PM
olympian

Your probably going to laught but the first name it got in my mind was the Rock.

And your right, considering how realistic the art is, its probably based on someone real.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 05:51 PM
Creshosk

Kevin Smith?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 06:29 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

It doesn't matter............I know Namor is strong and everything but for some reason, when I look at that pic, I have a strong urge to punch ultimate Namor confused .......................

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 09:41 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote