KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Mutant x Registration thread

Mutant x Registration thread
Started by: feralboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i still think combining the x-men and mutantX thing would be a good idea

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 06:22 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

ok.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 06:25 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

combine it into the story

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 06:28 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Name: Kevin Rose
Power: Feral Aves
Appearance: Kevin stands at 4'6" and is strong but skinny. He is has eagle wings on his back just over his shoulder blades and he has an eagle tail on the small of his back. His hair is dark brown and slicked back to look like feathers and his green eyes always seem to be glowing.
Background: Kevin was a successful genetic experiment. He was raised in a lab until he was 6, when he learned about others of his kind. He escaped and went looking for his kind but he has yet to find any.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 06:49 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

ok good

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:10 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

(Awesome) rock

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:12 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

befor you can play pick oneof these 2 play also
lexxa emma or jesse

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 01:27 AM
Emma718
posthuman

remember me..hehe

back to play Emma if i can smile

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 11:12 PM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

emma.meet the 1st person who joined

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 11:14 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

yea you can

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 11:15 PM
Emma718
posthuman

hellooo ppl..

awesome

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 11:21 PM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

hey emm whats this mutant x Hawaii

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 11:23 PM
Emma718
posthuman

whaa..what do u mean..lol

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 11:28 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

i hear season 4 is showing some where and stormking mt is gone.and emmas back

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 11:32 PM
Emma718
posthuman

never heard of that

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 11:35 PM
RavenKnight
Raven Angelark

Raven Isabelle
Height: 5'8"
Powers: Cat-like abilities
The half sister of Lexa.

sobe- my sister
rory angelark- my sister
Lord Sartan - my brother
Fox13 - my high school jock boyfriend - lol

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 01:24 AM
RavenKnight is currently offline Click here to Send RavenKnight a Private Message Find more posts by RavenKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

playables char
Nikki Rodgers

Identity/Class: Mutant

Affiliations: (formerly) member of Mutant X

Enemies: Mutant X, particularly Shalimar

Known Relatives: None known

Aliases: None known

Base of Operations: Unknown

First Appearance: Mutant X, Episode 2-10 "Understudy" (January 13th, 2003)

Powers/Abilities: Nikki had feral abilities, giving her superhuman strength, speed and agility, as well as enhanced senses. She was a skilled martial artist.

History: Nikki Rodgers was one of the first mutants recruited into Mutant X by Adam. She and Shalimar Fox swiftly became close friends. However Adam realised it was a bad idea to have two feral mutants on the team (they tend to react to each other in a highly emotional, instinctive and animalistic way), so he dropped Nikki from the team. She ran into them again a few years later, during a fire fight in which Shalimar was shot and wounded. While her old friend recovered, Nikki lent her skills to the team in her place. However it turned out that Nikki had been the one who shot her former team mate, and she intended to kill her for usurping her place in the group. Shalimar might have been wounded, but she proved the smarter of the two; she switched off the lights in the room they were both in, and once Nikki's feral eyes had adapted to the low light level, Shalimar set off a flare in her face, blinding her long enough to defeat her.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 10:34 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

First Appearance: Mutant X #1 "The Shock of the New" (Syndication, October 1st 2001)

Identity/Class: Mutant

Affiliations: Mason Eckhart, Genomex

Enemies: Mutant X

Known Relatives: None known

Base of Operations: Genomex

History: Mason Eckhart's assistant at the time of his take-over of Genomex was Frank Thorne - indeed it was Thorne who killed the previous boss of the company, Dr.Breedlove, slicing him to death by hurling CD's at him at high speed. Although he seems genuinely loyal to Eckhart, he still wears a subdermal governer. He is a borderline psychotic - while he can use his powers to lethal effect, he is actually ashamed of them, and this is sublimated into sadistic rage.

Powers/Abilities: Thorne is telekinetic, able to move things with the power of his mind. He is also a skilled hand-to-hand combatant.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 10:35 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Gabriel Ashlocke

First Appearance: Mutant X Episode #1-21 "A Breed Apart" (May 13th 2002)

Identity/Class: Human mutant

Affiliations: The Strand, Morgan Fortier

Enemies: Mutant X; Mason Eckhart; Genomex

Known Relatives: Parents (deceased at his hand)

Aliases: Patient Zero

Base of Operations: Mobile

History: Gabriel Ashlocke was the first "child of Genomex", a New Mutant who possesses powers belonging to all four categories of mutation, easily the most powerful mutant in the world - and completely psychopathic. He decided he was God, and slew his own parents. So for their own safety Genomex sealed the child into one of their storage pods, where he was kept permanently asleep. Years later, Morgan Fortier, another mutant, released the now adult Gabriel from captivity, his escaped sending Genomex into a panic. Morgan introduced Gabriel to the Strand, an extremist mutant group. He tried to recruit several of the members of Mutant X into his new group of followers, and when they refused, he kidnapped Shalimar and brainwashed her into his service. He then led an assault on Genomex, capturing Eckhart and imprisoning him in a pod, although not before the rest of Mutant X manage to retrieve and deprogram their team mate.

However Gabriel discovered that his mutant genes were destabilising, and began to desperately hunt for ways to cure himself. He tried to force Adam to cure him, but in the end his body exploded.

Powers/Abilities: Able to generate energy pulses. Possesses superhuman strength. Can freeze people telepathically, and take control of their minds. Can fire psionic blasts capable of killing normal people instantly

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 10:35 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

First Appearance: Mutant X #1 "The Shock of the New" (Syndication, October 1st 2001)

Identity/Class: Normal human

Occupation: Head of Genomex, (formerly) head of security for Genomex

Affiliations: Danielle Hartman (possible ex-girlfriend)

Enemies: Mutant X; Gabriel Ashlocke

Known Relatives: Catherine Hartman (possible daughter)

Base of Operations: Genomex building

History: Genomex security chief Mason Eckhart was a ruthless man who saw the potential in exploiting the mutants his company had helped create. Assuming control of Genomex after his assistant Frank Thorne had killed Dr. Paul Breedlove (who had been about to expose what the company had done out of a sense of guilt), Mason began to ruthlessly hunt down mutants, controlling them through subdermal governers. However the awakening of the extremely powerful and quite insane mutant Gabriel Ashlocke meant Eckhart's plans were temporarily put on ice - when Ashlocke locked him in one of his own cryogenic holding chambers. An automatic failsafe defrosted him six months later, and he returned to torment Mutant X. However at the end of a subsequent encounter, Eckhart was killed when Brennon struck him with several powerful lightning bolts causing him to fall from a great height.

Powers/Abilities: While Mason has no actual powers, he is machiavellian schemer.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 10:36 PM