KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Nataku's Amalgam tournament, final round... Scoobless vs Longpig!!!

Nataku's Amalgam tournament, final round... Scoobless vs Longpig!!!
Started by: Nataku8188

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I had another strategy, but I seriously didn't want to have to switch mid stream.

Basically I was going to absorb into the bands, and run and h2h with Thordon. I had scans that showed him able to deflect attacks that would peirce his shields with his eye and I was going to use personal magic to block Mjolnir. Plus the illusions and mind attacks.

I had a ton of little tid bits that would have been usefull, but it's just taken sooooooooo longggggggggggggggggg.

I think Scoob won this though, he had the best amalgam imho....even from the beginning I dreaded Thordon!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 01:48 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Well then, are you giving the round to Scoob LP ?

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 03:05 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

He won, so yes.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 03:10 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Scoobless wins, but by default he loses, cause I rule and I win!

Nataku is the champion!

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 03:11 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Um... All hail Nataku?

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 03:14 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

wow... I go offline for something stupid like sleep.... and i come back and it's over...... sweet big grin

(i suppose it did take about 5-6 months..... or more..... overall)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
I think Scoob won this though, he had the best amalgam imho....even from the beginning I dreaded Thordon!

lol.... after you picked Strange and coupled him with the Absorbing man, i was like "sh!t.... how the f**k do i fight a guy with that much magical power, without making physical contact with the hammer, which would only make him MORE powerful???.... lol

i seriously didn't know what i was going to say right up til i saw this match posted

even though i voted for you in the semi's i wanted Khell to win because i thought i had a better chance against his guy

big grin

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 12:40 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

and (possibly) for the last time..... i give you.... your champion

FLASH THORDON

SAVIOUR OF THE UNIVERSE!

p.s.... Respect to Long Pig, Digimark, Khellendros, K Von Doom, Stormfront, Sentry, Scarlet Spider, Gautam..... and anyone else who may have participated in this tournament

and tx to Evangel for starting it.... and tx to whoever it was that finished it...... evil face

Attachment: flashthordoncomplete2.jpg
This has been downloaded 55 time(s).

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Aug 14th, 2005 at 12:55 PM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 12:49 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Unpinning...

Congrats Scoob. You'll have a place in the street level tourney if you want it without having to "officially" sign up.

And at least my instincts were correct...I knew LP, Scoob, and Khell's amalgams would be the most troublein the tourney (I was honestly most scared of Khell) but everyone did well.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 04:20 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Congrats Scoob. You'll have a place in the street level tourney if you want it without having to "officially" sign up.

sweet.... i'll take it

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 04:47 PM