KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Hercules

Respect Hercules
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
olympian

Last edited by olympian on Aug 19th, 2005 at 04:40 PM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 04:25 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Last edited by olympian on Aug 19th, 2005 at 04:41 PM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 04:38 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Edit:

"This is Mortal Hercules as he was depowered in the Hercules Unleashed one shot." This mini events happen after the one shot chronologically.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 09:24 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is there a Helli carrier in a D.C. comic?

Mann i got the new Herc serries on Mon, and Beta Ray bill. I havn't read the Herc one yet, but the BBR one is fannytastic!!!!!!! smile smile laughing

That herald was verry powerful. He created a Blackhole and survived the Destructtion of two planets. smile

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 09:30 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

"Why is there a Helli carrier in a D.C. comic?"

Its just a name/title for that sort of ship i guess.

And Stormbreaker its wild! You wanted cosmic feats? There ya go cool

Planets down the count with no ampings ala sun dip. Neat.

Aside from Firelord wich is my favourite Herald, Stardust has the coolest design of all. Yeah even more than Surfer, i said it.

Last edited by olympian on Aug 19th, 2005 at 09:43 PM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 09:36 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by olympian
"Why is there a Helli carrier in a D.C. comic?"

Its just a name for that sort of ship i guess. In which DC comic you saw it, out of curiosity?

And Stormbraker its wild! You wanted cosmic feats? There ya go wink

Planets down the count with no ampings ala sun dip. Neat.

Aside from Firelord wich is my favourite Herald, Stardust has the coolest design of all. Yeah even more than Surfer, i said it.

In your picture of Heracles. It isn't referred to as a Helli carrier, it just it looks like an identical twin. smile

I agree. I never seen Silver Surfer do anything as impressive a creating a DIY black hole. I never seen him destroy a planet. smile Surfer maybe more powerful but Stardust's short lived appearance was very impressive.

I think marvel is making a conscious attempt to amp the power levels of characters through out their universe.

E.G.
Wreckers recent impressive Showing
The recent She Hulk series
King Thor
The return of Immortal Herc
BRB recent impressive showing
Iron Man knocking out the Hulk and withstanding nukes
Atlas (as you stated previously)
Magneto
Scarlet Witch
God Like Cable
smile

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 09:51 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

"In your picture of Heracles. It isn't referred to as a Helli carrier, it just it looks like an identical twin"

All Shield`s Hellicarriers are like that. Ares did took possesion of one.

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/...ture10154xi.jpg

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/...ture10165lt.jpg

Furthermore when you get to read the fourth issue of his -recent mini- he is dragging one of those with a big chain.

About Surfer he does have those kind of feats. At least that i recall but cant exact where. Stormbreaker its cool because it gives the due to other Heralds instead of just Surfer.

Last edited by olympian on Aug 19th, 2005 at 10:06 PM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 10:00 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even extremely depowered Herakles once again does not fail to lift the destruction device, and saves the day.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1149/picture10315ca.jpg

More to come.

Isn't this in D.C. ? smile

I've looked at the art work, i just havn't read it yet. He's clearly dragging the Heli carrier. I thought it was funny that Nick Furry as on board at the time. laughing laughing And he didn't really give a sh!t. smile I wish they had made a bigger deal of it. The whole description of what happened was very vague, and the artwork was not as impressive as it should have been. Cool concept though smile

Last edited by R.O.T. Yahman on Aug 19th, 2005 at 10:12 PM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 10:07 PM
olympian

You mean DC comics? No. Its Marvel.

If you check the covers you can see it. Plus he was only depowered at Marvel.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 10:10 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

You mean DC comics? No. Its Marvel.

If you check the covers you can see it. Plus he was only depowered at Marvel.

He lifted that destruction device, when he was de powered ?

Whoah. That thing was huge. Far over 100 tons. smile

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 10:13 PM
olympian

Thats Marvel comics, first mini after the depowerement and the Hulk fight he had. Shield has far more than one hellicarrier around. Ares stole one in that story and Herk dragged another in the last mini.

Of Herakles at DC in this thread its one pre crisis fight he had with an enraged Wonder Woman and won. And post crisis when he held the amazon`s Island. The rest its all at Marvel universe.

"He's clearly dragging the Heli carrier. I thought it was funny that Nick Furry as on board at the time. And he didn't really give a sh!t. I wish they had made a bigger deal of it. The whole description of what happened was very vague, and the artwork was not as impressive as it should have been. Cool concept though "

Nick Fury its always a class A a$$. About the art, it shows that feat wasent a big deal for him,hes not show to struggle with it the slighest.

"He lifted that destruction device, when he was de powered ?"

Whoah. That thing was huge. Far over 100 tons"

Yup. The whole thing was with him being depowered.

Last edited by olympian on Aug 19th, 2005 at 10:26 PM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 10:20 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats Marvel comics, first mini after the depowerement and the Hulk fight he had. Shield has far more than one hellicarrier around. Ares stole one in that story and Herk dragged another in the last mini.

Of Herakles at DC in this thread its one pre crisis fight he had with an enraged Wonder Woman and won. And post crisis when he held the amazon`s Island. The rest its all at Marvel universe.

"He's clearly dragging the Heli carrier. I thought it was funny that Nick Furry as on board at the time. And he didn't really give a sh!t. I wish they had made a bigger deal of it. The whole description of what happened was very vague, and the artwork was not as impressive as it should have been. Cool concept though "

Nick Fury its always a class A a$$. About the art, it shows that feat wasent a big deal for him,hes not show to struggle with it either.

"He lifted that destruction device, when he was de powered ?"

Whoah. That thing was huge. Far over 100 tons"

Yup. The whole thing was with him being depowered.

The way he punked Abomination was class aswell. Is abomination Level 7. It says on the Marvel.com website that he is, but G.S. was sure that he was level 6. Thats where i think he should be especially if Namor is a level 6. smile

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 10:25 PM
olympian

I dont use handbooks or sites. They are innacurate in my opinon.

Abomination its a high brick of the top tier of strength. Punking him like that, its a really cool feat. Thor from what ive heard did the same too, but cant tell where or if its even true.

Now the Hulk.......did he ever puled this one wink

Last edited by olympian on Aug 19th, 2005 at 10:35 PM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 10:32 PM
olympian

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:55 PM
olympian

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 09:10 PM
olympian

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 09:19 PM
olympian

Last edited by olympian on Aug 21st, 2005 at 09:38 PM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 09:30 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Hercules really is the Prince Of Power. Props to Olympian for the scans.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 10:45 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeh well done My friend. You deserve a major pat on the back. smile big grin Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 11:03 PM
olympian

Thanks! big grin

This thread wouldnt be as much as good without you, amigos.

Last edited by olympian on Aug 21st, 2005 at 11:30 PM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 11:18 PM