KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Ulic qel droma vs the exile

Ulic qel droma vs the exile
Started by: darth zamorak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I'm just hoping they release a canon version of the Exile. And he has the Obi-beard.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 10:41 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Creator
A being beyond power

lol.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 10:41 PM
Click here to Send The Creator a Private Message Find more posts by The Creator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Seriously, that guy was cool. 'Twas the image I used.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 10:44 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rand al'Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

If they release a canon version of the Exile that had better damn well release a cannon version of Revan and it had better be a man or I will go on a Sith rampage and slaughter countless innocent Jawas.

Duty is heavier than a mountain death lighter than a feather.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 11:47 PM
Click here to Send Rand al'Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Rand al'Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

... You don't mean that. Jawas... they're so -little-. How can you be so mean?

*To his cohorts* Take him down!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 11:54 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthrevan89
If they release a canon version of the Exile that had better damn well release a cannon version of Revan and it had better be a man or I will go on a Sith rampage and slaughter countless innocent Jawas.

YOU WILL SLAUGHTER NO JAWA!

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 11:56 PM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

Well...I think the Exile can take Ulic. Hey...what has Ulic ever done ?

- killed Warb Null (something like a dark Jedi) while being angry
- killed Satal Keeto again controlled by his anger
- defeated Mandalore
- killed his own brother

Now the Exile
- defeated Atris (Jedi Council Member)
- defeated Sion (Sith Lord)
- defeated Kreia (Sith Lady / Jedi Master)
- defeated Nihilus (Sith Lord) with the help of Mandalore / Visas
- killed at least half of all people in the Trayus academy on Malachor V (including Sith assasins, masters and apprentices).
- killed serveral head hunters

And this is just what has to be done to complete the game. To me he seems to be a little bit more impressive compared to Ulic.

"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?"

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 12:05 PM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Ulic was the second most targeted person in the Great Sith War. The Republic wanted him dead.

You also make it seem like killing Mandalore is no big deal. It's quite impressive actually. Killing the greatest of a warrior race that is close to the Jedi.

Ulic fought Exar to a standstill. Sure, it wasn't super-Exar(the star destroying stage yet), but he was still very powerful. By this time, Exar had already killed Nadd's spirit.

Ulic has this. The Exile is good, but Ulic rocks.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 05:33 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Originally posted by darthrevan89

What's wrong with a female Revan?

And killing jawas? Are you OUT OF YOUR MIND? They'll own you, and then ARTOO will bleep all over your body.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 06:56 PM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I could handle a female Revan, I just don't see it happening.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 07:04 PM
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Originally posted by Darth_Janus
I could handle a female Revan, I just don't see it happening.

Yeah, there's an unwritten rule somewhere that all great Sith Lords must be male.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 07:05 PM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

No, Kreia was a Sith lord... But Revan... even the KOTOR one game slips most of the time and says male.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 07:10 PM
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Yeah, I realized that.

And that depends on if you're willing to go as far as saying Traya was great as far as Sith Lords go. She wasn't bad, but great may be a stretch.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 07:13 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Well, I liked her personality.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 07:16 PM
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Yeah Kreia kicked ass, but if she lived in the time of Ancient Sith, she'd be owned fifteen times over.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 07:17 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Especially because she was so mean and manipulating.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 07:24 PM
Fishy

Oh yeah Kreia would get owned but she is far from bad, she could handle most people... Especially in real life she would defeat even some of the greatest, but in a fight she would manage to take out some good one's. She wasn't great however, not powerful enough for something like that. Not powerful enough and not willing enough.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 02:08 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

No one said Kreia wasn't good. On the contrary, she was very good, but to mention her as a great is being ridiculous. She would struggle with getting to the rank of Sith Lord at the height of the Sith Empire, and if she found herself out of line with people like Sadow or Ragnos, she'd be axed pretty quickly. Those two guys probably exemplified hardcore Sith as well as you can. And two different ideologies at that.

If Kreia were to get in a row with some complacent Jedi Masters or lesser Siths though, she could take them. But against the top individuals in the Sith Empire, they'll be playing hot potato with her head.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 06:37 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

*Passes the Kreia head* Go!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 01:56 PM