KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Yoda or The clone army

Yoda or The clone army
Started by: DarthMaul9123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

"OH WELL............. YODA. BUT YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY NEED TO LIGHTEN UP JUST CAUSE YOUR HERE FIRST DOSEN'T MAKE YOU BETTER."

True that

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:35 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

hey frobo what could you possibly do to me on a computer

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:37 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123

Teach you some manners. Why don't you go over to Immature ******* chat at Yahoo, or something? It's not like we need your amazing one liners around here.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:39 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Frobo
Jawa hairstylist..of doom

lol, in the words of Basil fawlty, "give you a damn good thrashing!" no really i'll bash your ass until you cry little noobie tears I've done it before and i'll do it again, but truth is I don't want to. I'm cool with you and have been for some time now we should stay cool just keep good forum etiquette and you'll be fine truth is your actually a pretty cool guy and not that bad just follow the rules and I'm chill with ya.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 02:02 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Frobo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Frobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

"OH WELL............. YODA. BUT YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY NEED TO LIGHTEN UP JUST CAUSE YOUR HERE FIRST DOSEN'T MAKE YOU BETTER."

True that

Just because you write in CAPS you don't exspress your point better you just make a fool out of yourself.

People stop fighting. There is nothing wrong with noobs there is something wrong with idiots. Alot of time noobs are idiots. But nothing wrong with a noob in general.

The topic creator is an idiot. He's been here long enough to post 79 times. He knows the rules and he knows this thread would just piss people off. Darthmaul be a little more machure.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 02:12 AM
Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Frobo
Jawa hairstylist..of doom

lol he's been here two days and posted 79 times.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 03:09 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Frobo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Frobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rand al'Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
lol he's been here two days and posted 79 times.

I've been here since January (differnt username) and I have posted less than 400 times.

Duty is heavier than a mountain death lighter than a feather.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 04:19 AM
Click here to Send Rand al'Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Rand al'Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

Why didn't you change your username on your old login identity, though? Why did you make a whole new one (pardon the question if it seems stupid)?

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 04:22 AM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rand al'Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Why didn't you change your username on your old login identity, though? Why did you make a whole new one (pardon the question if it seems stupid)?

Lol I used to be Dragon 89 (remember my Sids vs Revan thread a horrible embarresment) but then I was gone from the forums for awile and completely forgot that I had a username called Dragon 89 on here.

Duty is heavier than a mountain death lighter than a feather.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 04:38 AM
Click here to Send Rand al'Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Rand al'Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

This thread is stupid. Im gonna press back now.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 09:21 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote