KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » yoda or luke skywalker

yoda or luke skywalker
Started by: DarthMaul9123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

yoda or luke skywalker

iunno
dont ask me why i dont even care who wins but my name is luke so go luke

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:30 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

First off, use the Search Button. This is the third time since July that this has been done.

Secondly, stop threading altogether. This is what, your first day? You have more threads than half of us here.

This is the nicest way to put this.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:36 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Frobo
Jawa hairstylist..of doom

dude you have more threads in the past hour then i do in the past couple months, I've started a grand total of 5 count em 5

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:36 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Frobo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Frobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool
"Nerd maker funner of-er"

You guys seriousley need to back off. Yoda. So what he made a couple of threads that have been done I say this to you WHO CARES.

The above image is not of Cyrax doing the "Charleston". It is of Deadpool disguised as Cyrax and mocking him by doing the "Charleston". That's just what he does...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:40 PM
Click here to Send RaidenDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by RaidenDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Frobo

first off you're still a noob don't be telling non noobs to back off, second people who don't like seeing this forum being shot to hell care.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:46 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Frobo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Frobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool
"Nerd maker funner of-er"

IF ANYTHING I AM A NEWB NOT A NOOB AND I WILL TELL YOU TO BACK OF AGAIN..............BACK OFF.

The above image is not of Cyrax doing the "Charleston". It is of Deadpool disguised as Cyrax and mocking him by doing the "Charleston". That's just what he does...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:49 PM
Click here to Send RaidenDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by RaidenDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Frobo

hehe...alright you keep doing that and i'll just continue to ignore you...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:57 PM
Rand al'Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

Come on guys settle down there is no need for this.

Duty is heavier than a mountain death lighter than a feather.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 09:01 PM
Click here to Send Rand al'Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Rand al'Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Frobo

but it amuses me

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 09:03 PM
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

come down Frobo. I remember when you came here and how much of a little sh1t you where. Give the new commers a chance. Oh and Im back smile

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 09:20 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

revan, what'd you do to your sig, lol. That was your old sg, right?

And MAKASHIMAN, you're probably defending him because you made the same mistake. No one's bashing here, but you need to stop acting high-and-mighty.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 12:53 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Agreed. He might fit in nicely in awhile once he's broken in, but this eighty posts on his first day crap has got to stop.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 12:54 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

makishiman i like you but all the rest need to back off hell you all were noobs at one point

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:47 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
makishiman i like you but all the rest need to back off hell you all were noobs at one point

I never made fifteen threads on my first day, nor did I backtalk everyone and act like a five year old like you have. So don't lump us all in the same boat you're paddling in. You're the disrespectful one here.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:48 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123

See, we were all NEWBS not NOOBS. I agree, we were all new here once, but most of us haven't been considered noobs. I have nothing against you personally, just a piece of advice. Chill a bit on the threads. Post more, and give reasons. That's how you gain respect and admiration on this forum. Just a tip. Nice to have you aboard. . . .

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 02:12 PM