KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » The Brightest Witch in School: The Official Hermione Appreciation Thread!

The Brightest Witch in School: The Official Hermione Appreciation Thread!
Started by: DarkRiku13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

i have, but not that drastic. i liked her old personality, not the one who is all over Ron.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:15 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

I agree . ( And NOT because i'm a H/Hr shipper , for other reasons to )

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:17 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

so wat do u guys think is up next for Hermione in book 7?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 10:59 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

More emotion, but not through hormones, more likely because there will be some huge occurrences, big things are going to either rip the Trio apart or unite them... I'm so hoping all of them survive sad

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 04:47 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

without a doubt hermione will survive. she can't die, shes the best one!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 07:59 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alma negra
Pink Lady with a Firebolt

yay! i absolutely looooove hermione!!!!! she's my fav. character and i feel like there's some hermione in me.

in book 7, she's obviously going along to find the horcruxes. (sorry! i dunno how to put the spoiler things.) i agree that she HAS to survive. harry and ron need her.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 07:37 AM
alma negra is currently offline Click here to Send alma negra a Private Message Find more posts by alma negra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

(and now my daily rant!)

WOO-HOO HERMIONE IS THE BEST ONE IN THE SERIES! I LOVE EMMA WATSON! WOO-HOO

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 11:15 PM
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Count Muah In.. BEST HPOTTER CHARACTER ! BOO THE ANTI HERMIONE THREADS!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 12:52 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harmony13

Hey! I love Hermione too. She is my favorite character. I cant imagine why some people hate her. Emma's great to she seems so sweet. And she gets better as Hermione with each movie. It was so depressing having to read the 6th book as Hermione got shoved into the background. She was part of all the subplots which she never is because se's one of the trio but anyways. She will definitley be in her regular main role in the 7th book. She has to becuase the three of them are all going together to fight Voldemort....I'm done now.

Attachment: lj5.gif
This has been downloaded 76 time(s).

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 09:28 AM
Harmony13 is currently offline Click here to Send Harmony13 a Private Message Find more posts by Harmony13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

quote:
Hey! I love Hermione too. She is my favorite character. I cant imagine why some people hate her. Emma's great to she seems so sweet. And she gets better as Hermione with each movie. It was so depressing having to read the 6th book as Hermione got shoved into the background. She was part of all the subplots which she never is because se's one of the trio but anyways. She will definitley be in her regular main role in the 7th book. She has to becuase the three of them are all going together to fight Voldemort....I'm done now.

I totally agree with you!

And I am TOTALLY a Hermy Ron fan! Book version of course, movie too I suppose!

Harry and Ginny also made my day. They would all be related if they all survive and marry (you know what I mean) however unlikely. But I can always hope.....!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 04:25 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harmony13

H/HR

O well I'm H/Hr but thats kewl. We seperate shippers can love Hermione/Emma together.

The trio being related? I'm not sure how i feel about that.

Anywayz i wonder what kind of movies Emma's gonna do when Harry Potter's done. She should do something set in like the 18th century. She could wear really pretty dresses and be all dramatic and romantic. it'd be great

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 07:49 AM
Harmony13 is currently offline Click here to Send Harmony13 a Private Message Find more posts by Harmony13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ashea16Chic

^^ Definitely...

I think Emma won't have trouble in getting roles once the Harry Potter series is over... cause she's such a good actor...

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 10:06 AM
Ashea16Chic is currently offline Click here to Send Ashea16Chic a Private Message Find more posts by Ashea16Chic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harmony13

Yeah i kno she is very good and getting better

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 09:16 PM
sammii

Hermione is my fav character i have tons of pics ...

Attachment: hermione.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 02:29 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammii

poa

Attachment: 1122945366_emmahp4new.jpg
This has been downloaded 48 time(s).

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 02:30 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammii

x

Attachment: emma016.jpg
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 02:31 PM
sammii

gof

Attachment: hermcal2.jpg
This has been downloaded 37 time(s).

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 02:32 PM
sammii

hermione

Attachment: 1.jpg
This has been downloaded 42 time(s).

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 02:36 PM
sammii

yule ball

Attachment: bl&wh.jpg
This has been downloaded 41 time(s).

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 02:37 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

wow those pics are cool!!! i love hermione!!!
here's a pic of my own, for poa

Attachment: hermione from the prizoner of azkaban.jpg
This has been downloaded 40 time(s).

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 05:30 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote