KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » More than meets the eye: The Snape appreciation thread

More than meets the eye: The Snape appreciation thread
Started by: Coonskin 13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

DUMBLEDORE HAD SOMEHOW BECAME ONE OF THE VOLDERMORT'S HURCRUX, THATS WHY HE ORDERED SNAPE TO KILL HIM.

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 10:59 AM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Oh my goodness... shove that theory in your pipe and smoke it, it's ludicrous happy

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 12:52 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coonskin 13
Racoon

NEW EVIDENCE SNAPE IS GOOD: Snape has saved Harry's life twice. Once in the third book when he took a unconcious Harry and Hermione back to Hogwarts and once in the first book when he saved Harry at quiditch.

Ps. great evidence about the foe glass.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 11:48 PM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Coonskin...no offense but the no evidence isn't really enough to prove his innocence quite yet...even though i am for Snape's innocence, the supporters that believe that he is evil will say that Voldemort didn't want him to die yet or something. plus if he didn't Voldemort wouldn't be back...quite yet...
but the foe glass is clever. He showed up on the foe glass...since the owner was Barty Jr. who worked for the Dark Lord, Snape showed up as his enemy, which that will provide enough evidence for the supporters that think he is evil.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 11:59 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coonskin 13
Racoon

I guess your right. Its just like the H/Hr R/Hr shipping wars what you thought would happen depended entirely on the end. JK meant to point you towards R/Hr but some H/Hr shippers found proof of their ship to. In the end JK gave good evidence for R/Hr but she didn't say RON AND HERMIONE ARE GOING TO GET TOGETHER IN BOOK 6!!!!!!!! In the same sense I don't expect her to say SNAPE IS EVIL! Or, SNAPE IS GOOD, but I think she will try to point us in the right direction with subtle clues (i.e the foe glass) but leave enough incertentiews to keep us guesing.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 04:16 AM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

A thread for snape and only snape that roks big grin

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 03:54 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Severus Snape is innocent, Dumbledore should be trusted without question happy

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 10:40 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rave X
Slash Sl*t

Do you guys know this?
http://www.phrozenflame.com/flashclip/119

Its so freaking hilarious!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 12:16 PM
Rave X is currently offline Click here to Send Rave X a Private Message Find more posts by Rave X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

thats so funny!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 02:02 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

blink

That's great!!

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 02:28 PM
Coonskin 13
Racoon

SO.....................................................................................................HAL......................AR................I....................OUS

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 05:04 AM
Syren
dreaming

laughing out loud

He's soooo sexeh

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 10:06 AM
dmoney

thank you Saratn you where right on point you toke the words right out of my mouth...... another good evidence of this is Hagrid even said that he heard snape and the old man arguing in the forest about something (about if something goes wrong snape should kill D) i mean come on people i know JK's book don't give away the stuff easily but with the evidence of the previous books you can pretty much deduce that snape is good . those of you who read saw how mad snape got when harry called him a coward i mean if he wasn't good he isn't like snape to get mad but he did and it felt like he wanted to kill harry for saying that i mean damn i wouldn't blame him e just had to kill D and now everyone thinks his bad and stuff i mean you gusy can't be that naive even though he book isn't clear when it comes to mysterys like this its kind of pretty obvious i mean put on your thinking caps and turn into sherlock holmes and i guarantee you'll find the answers too

another thing i think that harry's personality or character is starting to get annoying cuz even though D told him that snape is good (d isn't wrong abotu people usually) he still continues to blame him for everythign that happens just because he doesn't like him maybe its just me or just cuz am reading it and see all the facts but i feel the older he gets the more annoy it is he really jumps to conclusions quickly

this might be a bit off topic but those of you that were talkign about snape saving harry all those times heres whati think i believe that snape liked lily and when harry's dad james got her his anger towards him went to an even worser state ( believe thats why he hates him so much) and he has been protecting harry due to his love for her..... just something for yall to think about theres a few more facts but i will let yall find that out for yourselfs and those of you who are still gonna be hardheaded and still won't believe it after all these facts then yall "need an IQ test" (quoting Jose Mourinho the Chelsea manager for those of you who watch football or rather Premier league soccer then feel free to laugh and for those of you who don't just ignore the comment)

Last edited by dmoney on Aug 28th, 2005 at 12:11 AM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 12:07 AM
dmoney is currently offline Click here to Send dmoney a Private Message Find more posts by dmoney Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rave X
Slash Sl*t

Am not anti Snape, but could someone plz explain why he is sexy? I mean...

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 02:30 PM
Rave X is currently offline Click here to Send Rave X a Private Message Find more posts by Rave X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Can I ask you guys a question? How come Snape in the movie looks nothing like the Snape in the books? HE HAS A BEARD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Oh, and i'm not anti Snape, Snape good.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 08:56 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmoney

lol man don't read too much into it man they tried

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 10:45 PM
dmoney is currently offline Click here to Send dmoney a Private Message Find more posts by dmoney Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

... ... they movies are screwing up the characters...

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 02:11 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmoney

lol what the movie is doing is wating to much time ot come out with ONE movie i mean when their done with the whole series i'll be out of College

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 10:40 AM
nastyyy

Laugh

Oh my gooood! Snape is so sexyyyy Happy Dance its really funnydeeppink big grin

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 03:39 PM
nastyyy is currently offline Click here to Send nastyyy a Private Message Find more posts by nastyyy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Snape is the shit.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 02:55 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote