KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » More than meets the eye: The Snape appreciation thread

More than meets the eye: The Snape appreciation thread
Started by: Coonskin 13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
occultus

quote:
By doing this no one(in the Harry Potter world) would dare question his allegence to Lord Voldemort.

I also think it's interesting when in the departure Snape simply countered Harry's attempts, without really doing anything to really injure Harry.

Not anything permenant that would make him easy pickings.
No semi-permanent attacks. . .

Nothing really.

"Blocked again, and again, untill you learn to keep your mouth shut and your mind closed, Potter!"

advice to Harry on the art of occlumency hidden in a taunt.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 01:03 AM
occultus is currently offline Click here to Send occultus a Private Message Find more posts by occultus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MistressofSnape
Slytherin's Bookaholic

well of course he had too. he coundn't harm harry after HE ISNT EVIL!!!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 03:44 PM
MistressofSnape is currently offline Click here to Send MistressofSnape a Private Message Find more posts by MistressofSnape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MistressofSnape
Slytherin's Bookaholic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Snape is the shit.

well of course

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 03:48 PM
MistressofSnape is currently offline Click here to Send MistressofSnape a Private Message Find more posts by MistressofSnape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ashea16Chic

Originally posted by Saratn
ok...so here it goes...Snape learns that Malfoy is going to have to kill Dumbledore, Snape travels back to Dumbledore and tells him about Voldemort and his plan. Dumbledore tells Snape to lie low at his house for a bit, when Narcissa and Bella come and visits him. Narcissa tells him about her son Draco, and Snape takes the Unbreakable Vow, so it wouldn't be too suspicous, so then he goes back to Dumbledore and tells him about the vow. He makes him promise that he has to do whatever he says, which was killing him. Snape tried to back out, but Dumbledore said that he agreed, and that he would have to see it through. Later when Harry and Dumbledore went to the cave, Dumbledore knew what the potion would do, so he drinks it on purpose, so he would be weak, and so he couldn't defend himself against the curse. Back at the castle he confronts Malfoy, and stalls so Snape would come down, and kill him himself. Which concludes that Dumbledore valued other peoples lives more than his own. He had saved two lives for the price of one,

I totally agree... I don't exactly love Snape but I know he is worth trusting! Even if Snape was good at hiding his thoughts... DUMBLEDORE WAS NOT STUPID... or so I believe...

Last edited by RoguePw25 on Jan 2nd, 2006 at 05:43 AM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 12:56 PM
Ashea16Chic is currently offline Click here to Send Ashea16Chic a Private Message Find more posts by Ashea16Chic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coonskin 13
Racoon

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence PM me. *siggyed.

NE ways.... Snape is good. the end.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 06:15 AM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Originally posted by Ashea16Chic
I totally agree... I don't exactly love Snape but I know he is worth trusting! Even if Snape was good at hiding his thoughts... DUMBLEDORE WAS NOT STUPID... or so I believe...

I wanna see Snape suffers, I know that Hagrdi will revange DD. Go for IT Hagrid!

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 04:23 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ashea16Chic

Yes... Hagrid will get revenge and so will the other people who loved and respected Dumbledore...

but the question is... can they handle Snape?

I wanna see him suffer too...

^^ Like i said... I don't love him... but he is shrewd and a bit powerful...

Last edited by Ashea16Chic on Jan 1st, 2006 at 10:28 AM

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 10:25 AM
Ashea16Chic is currently offline Click here to Send Ashea16Chic a Private Message Find more posts by Ashea16Chic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coonskin 13
Racoon

There is an anti thread. Go there to bash Snape. Not here.
Reported.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 04:38 PM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Yeah guys, I know you hate Snape, but there is an Anti Thread for him. Please no character bashing in the appreciation threads. smile

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 05:44 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

i think they chose the rong guy for snape in the movies...he's nose should have been long and greasy (didnt noe he go a beard tho o.0)

Snape rox
i love the dark arts baby

oh and nice movie laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 09:54 AM
IcyMag3 is currently offline Click here to Send IcyMag3 a Private Message Find more posts by IcyMag3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammii

i really like snape he,s mint & hes,s deffinately on the good side , the evidence is clear .....snape all way... big grin

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 02:20 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MistressofSnape
Slytherin's Bookaholic

Originally posted by IcyMag3
i think they chose the rong guy for snape in the movies...he's nose should have been long and greasy (didnt noe he go a beard tho o.0)

Snape rox
i love the dark arts baby

oh and nice movie laughing out loud

Correction, his hair should be long and greasy. And he's supposed to have a mustache and a gotee. Movies always have a way screwing things up. Stupid directors...

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 04:44 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Re: More than meets the eye: The Snape appreciation thread

Originally posted by Coonskin 13
This thread is dedicated to appreciating Snape and proving he isn't evil.
proving he isnt evil no expression i tryin gocnvince peps that he is role on snapes bad side wink

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 03:38 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goddess_susu
half elf half witch

what I think is, if everything was really planned out by Dumbledore and Snape, then I'm sure Dumbledore would've thought about all it's consequences. Dumbledore would've known that the phoenix would never trust him again (not that they ever did in the first place).

If Snape really is innocent I'm sure Dumbledore would've left Harry and the others a clue.

I think Harry will inherits Dumbledore's Pensive, were he has left proof of snape's innocence, and what Snape did to begin with to get Dumbledore's trust

Is there a dragon nearby? because I'm on FIRE!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 04:21 AM
goddess_susu is currently offline Click here to Send goddess_susu a Private Message Find more posts by goddess_susu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I_Am_Aberforth

Oh, Snape aint on Voldys side for sure!!! U kno y???
In the 4th book, Chapt. Partin Of the Ways, Snape shows Fudge his dark mark...
now wy would any death eater, planning on stayin alive, or sane(judgin fudge uses his pals the dementors) show the then Minster of Magic the dark mark???
showing it proves that hes on the good side!!!!

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 07:06 AM
I_Am_Aberforth is currently offline Click here to Send I_Am_Aberforth a Private Message Find more posts by I_Am_Aberforth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Syren
if DD doesn't return and is in fact dead (we all know my theory on that one!)

Have you read this site, it raises some interesting points big grin

www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com

Old Post May 15th, 2006 09:30 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Snape is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! I love this avatar...

Attachment: don't mess with snapeward.png
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 08:00 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

big grin

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 07:34 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeanTerry727

Read the F ucking new book youl learn if hes good or bad! HES GOOD [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Dumbeldore told snape to kill him HELL NO Dembeldore aint no Horcrux

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 03:20 AM
SeanTerry727 is currently offline Click here to Send SeanTerry727 a Private Message Find more posts by SeanTerry727 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Someone's mother boozed it up during pregnancy..

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:00 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote