KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Down With the Boy Who Lived!!!

Down With the Boy Who Lived!!!
Started by: Saratn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Re: Down With the Boy Who Lived!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lordzeb
Are you tired of the Hero always winning. I know I am!!! I am all against the Boy Who Lived. IF you are post here on ways to plot his death...the wizarding community etc.

I am well sick of the hero all ways winning but HEy cant do nothing about it i dont expect them to change in harry potter either so i have braced my self for harry p to win sad

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 03:36 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

*Bump* Hehehehe. I love this thread. Stupid Harry. Die already! big grin

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 08:09 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

How f---ing stubborn does Harry want to be?!?! Sorry for the language embarrasment

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 08:46 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Lol. I'm debating if I want him to die at the end of my new fanfic and leave Ginny heartbroken or not.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 09:44 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by l.saratn
Lol. I'm debating if I want him to die at the end of my new fanfic and leave Ginny heartbroken or not.
Yea.... good point. No want Ginny to be hurt..... hm...

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 03:06 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by l.saratn
Originally posted by The Phantom
Yea.... good point. No want Ginny to be hurt..... hm...
I think it would be a good ending

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 11:47 AM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

*bump* shifty Muahahahaha.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 09:53 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

I wonder if there's a way to kill him off and not hurt Ginny.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 10:25 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Doubt that...unless you erase her memory or something- but that'd still be bad!

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 03:22 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Originally posted by Saratn
Are you tired of the Hero always winning. I know I am!!! I am all against the Boy Who Lived. IF you are post here on ways to plot his death...the wizarding community etc.
Hell yes i find it a great let down when the good guys always win it always makes movies/books somewhat predictable sad but with harry potter she has already killed nearly all the main characters so this is why i have my money on Harry being bumped off in the 7th ...

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 06:46 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
midnightshadow
death before dishonor

i bloody well hope so!!!
it was his fault that sirius died *goes off on a rant, arm motions and everything*
stubborn arse! if he'd been a little less nosy, studied alittle more and actually thought out a proper plan instead of going off half cocked trying to 'rescue' him he would still be with us today! ****!!
i dont really like hermione much either, but what she said about harry in ootp was spot on stupid git should suffer mwahahahahahah laughing

any torture suggestions?

[B]in the real world as in dreams
nothing is quite what it seems![B]

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 12:03 AM
midnightshadow is currently offline Click here to Send midnightshadow a Private Message Find more posts by midnightshadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

Originally posted by Draco69
One thing I don't like is that Harry ALWAYS wins. Sure he has a tragedy here and there...but seriously the guy gets what he wants alot.

He ALWAYS wins his Quidditch matches by a landslide.

He ALWAYS wins any competition he's involved in.

He ALWAYS gets comeuppance against any he doesn't like.

He's ALWAYS somehow right about certain things. Nasty teacher he isn't fond of? The said teacher becomes a major villain.

Harry's black and white view of the world sometimes makes the Hogwartsverse seem black and white as well as evil is evil and good is good and redemption is out of the question.

well... you indeed are talking about a book for children or, however you'd call it, juveniles... and of course that kind of needs the obvious separation between good and evil.. and the ease to find the "right side". also this explains why harry wins everything - he is the children's hero and supposed to be the person to indentify with...
yet, i think in the later books the character somewhat failed at some points.. maybe it should be that way, maybe not.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 04:01 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote