KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » He Murders He Tortures : Anti Dark Lord Thread

He Murders He Tortures : Anti Dark Lord Thread
Started by: Hermione202

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Syren
dreaming

Glad we agree, you take the left and I'll take the right, ok?

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 10:40 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

Sounds great!!!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 02:47 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

laughing out loud

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 10:08 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
occultus

Damn him, damn him to hell!!!

Although his character intrigues me, especially how his rise to evil was portrayed in HBP. He reminds me a bit of Darth Vader only without the goodness of Anakin in him, he was always evil. In fact, I imagined adult Riddle who came into Dumbledore's office to request a job as resembling Hayden in episode III!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 01:15 AM
occultus is currently offline Click here to Send occultus a Private Message Find more posts by occultus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
occultus

Oooh! I know who RAB is!!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 01:18 AM
occultus is currently offline Click here to Send occultus a Private Message Find more posts by occultus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

can i say 50-50?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 06:24 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dansdaman
Daniel's Girlfriend

i hate voldy!...but i dont think there are many people people who actually do...

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 02:33 AM
dansdaman is currently offline Click here to Send dansdaman a Private Message Find more posts by dansdaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
can i say 50-50?
You just did stick out tongue

It's as simple as this: crime doesn't pay.

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 02:48 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

what precise fragment of a soul is a horcrux? I noticed that their establishment only changed Voldemort physically, he hasn't varied his outlook in the slightest since he was 11! JKR had it wrong when she said she doesn't believe anyone is born evil messed

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 11:54 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

And finally he is defeated for good. Dead! Alone, with no one to mourn him. But he got what he deserved. I'm only sorry that he didn't suffer as much as those that he killed or were killed on his order did. I'm also sorry that he wasn't frightened to death before he died. I don't know what happend to his body but they should have burned his remainings, and spread the ashes in the three oceans.

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 07:41 AM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote