KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » "Nobody Likes the Sidesick" The Official Ron Appreciation Thread.

"Nobody Likes the Sidesick" The Official Ron Appreciation Thread.
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Tongue "Nobody Likes the Sidesick" The Official Ron Appreciation Thread.

Appreciation for Ron...since alot of people seem to hate him. sad

Also: I have a theory that the main consensus for H/Hr shippers is that they simply detest Ron. I haven't seen a H/Hr shipper say ANYTHING that was purely commentary and not criticism.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 04:21 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

I love Ron! He's been my favorite character since I started reading the books, which was three years before the movie, for me. I think you did right in making an appreciation thread for the character. Yeah, and you're definitely right about it mostly being H/Hr shippers that protest him. Mostly because they know that Ron and Hermione like each other. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Buds-MerMorgan02; AddictedToBoys

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 12:00 PM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coonskin 13
Racoon

quote:
"Ron has sufffered horribly at the hands of the Harry/Hermione shippers"

-JK Rowling, Mugglenet The Leaky Cauldron interview, Part 2

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 02:40 PM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

Yeah, I read that interview. She apparently agrees that Harry/Hermione shippers dislike Ron. That interview seemed to create a lot of controversy. I wonder how Rowling feels about those people making petitions, and threatening her with boycotting?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:21 PM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oceanflame
jennifleur

awww!! ron is my favorite character! I love him soooo much ! if he dies in the 7 th book i will stop reading it and cry for ever! he is the best character ever!

.let me go crazy on you.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:39 PM
oceanflame is currently offline Click here to Send oceanflame a Private Message Find more posts by oceanflame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

quote: (post)
Originally posted by oceanflame
awww!! ron is my favorite character! I love him soooo much ! if he dies in the 7 th book i will stop reading it and cry for ever! he is the best character ever!

You are so right about that. yes

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:43 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Ron is def one of my fave chars, and he's my fave out of the trio. He usually puts up with being the sidekick so well, I think he deserves his grumps with Harry! big grin

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:50 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Weasley is our King,
Weasley is our King,
He didn't let the quaffle in,
Weasley is our King,
Weasley can save anything,
He never leaves a single ring,
That's why we Gryffindors all sing:
Weasley is our King!

Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
Yeah, I read that interview. She apparently agrees that Harry/Hermione shippers dislike Ron. That interview seemed to create a lot of controversy. I wonder how Rowling feels about those people making petitions, and threatening her with boycotting?
I think the word delusional comes to mind.

Last edited by Creshosk on Aug 11th, 2005 at 06:43 PM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 06:36 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

I don't dislike Ron . I Like him . The way he can't keep up with things sometimes makes me laugh .

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 07:30 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Ron is ok...but I like Hermoine more than Ron.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 07:34 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Me too.......well , I named myself Hermione202 , so it should be obvious .

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 07:38 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

nope...i would have never figured it out... angel

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 07:40 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

hhhhmmm..........

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 07:43 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

i can't believe that i actually thought of leaving...i would have been so lonely...
anyway getting back on topic...Ron can be funny at times...but he is also very jealous of Harry.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 07:45 PM
Midnight109

Jeolousy gets the better of him at times , yes , but hes also really funny........he makes me laugh alot when i'm reading those books.......

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 07:47 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

no...it's more like fred and george.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 07:55 PM
Midnight109

Ron as well.......hey , I should creat a Fred and George Appreaciation thread......

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 07:58 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

why hasn't anyone thought of it before??? oh well...at least someone came up with the idea!!!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:01 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

The thread title would be more appropriate for a Anti Ron thread. messed

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 01:41 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Poor Ronald Billius Weasly Being Hated By H/Hr Shippers

Ron is too immature and Hermione doesn't deserve him

Ron = immature

The Horror The Horror, oh it is to Unbearable to look at - Closes Eyes-

Last edited by Oomny on Oct 15th, 2005 at 05:46 PM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 05:38 PM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote