KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » "Nobody Likes the Sidesick" The Official Ron Appreciation Thread.

"Nobody Likes the Sidesick" The Official Ron Appreciation Thread.
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emma Hermine
prophecy girl

I like Ron. I like Hermine more but without Ron Harry Potter would be nothing...he is a part of the hole story!

Harry looked around; there was Ginny running towards him; she had a hard, blazing look in her face as she threw her arms around him. And without thinking, without planning it, without worrying about the fact that fifty people were watching, Harry kissed her.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 02:24 PM
Emma Hermine is currently offline Click here to Send Emma Hermine a Private Message Find more posts by Emma Hermine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

True But ron is much better then harry..to me no expression Harry annoys me for some reason

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 10:00 PM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emma Hermine
I like Ron. I like Hermine more but without Ron Harry Potter would be nothing...he is a part of the hole story!

You're right about that. Not to mention, Harry would be a little depressed without having his buddy around. After all, he's been friends with Ron longer than he has Hermione. Without Ron, he's nothing, as you pointed out. and not to mention there would be no Ron making silly remarks whenever hermione would tell them something important. I love the remarks he makes. they're so funny

Buds-MerMorgan02; AddictedToBoys

Last edited by #1Rupert_Lover on Oct 30th, 2005 at 12:43 PM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 12:38 PM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by oceanflame
awww!! ron is my favorite character! I love him soooo much ! if he dies in the 7 th book i will stop reading it and cry for ever! he is the best character ever!
If it's the 7th book, you wouldn't really have much else to read...blink...ah, you mean you would stop reading the book...I couldn't I would cry but I would have to read on
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
Poor Ronald Billius Weasly Being Hated By H/Hr Shippers

Ron is too immature and Hermione doesn't deserve him

Ron = immature

The Horror The Horror, oh it is to Unbearable to look at - Closes Eyes-
*gasp* nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

quote:

Agree with you!
quote:
You're right about that. Not to mention, Harry would be a little depressed without having his buddy around. After all, he's been friends with Ron longer than he has Hermione. Without Ron, he's nothing, as you pointed out. and not to mention there would be no Ron making silly remarks whenever hermione would tell them something important. I love the remarks he makes. they're so funny
YepYepYep!

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Diamonds on Nov 11th, 2005 at 10:10 PM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 10:07 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ashea16Chic

Originally posted by Emma Hermine

Yeah...Harry even said at one pt in book 4 that it wasn't that hard to face those rumors (Chamber) behind his back coz Ron was beside him... but it was different in book 4 coz Ron was angry at him...

Rupert is so hilarious! (but by now I think everybody knows that...)

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 01:34 PM
Ashea16Chic is currently offline Click here to Send Ashea16Chic a Private Message Find more posts by Ashea16Chic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Love it...

Attachment: 13909_thumb.jpg
This has been downloaded 79 time(s).

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 01:49 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

I love his emotional range...teaspoon...HA!!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 10:12 PM
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

I like Ron, he is my favourite character:

" Wealsy is our King, he doesn't miss a thing... Thats why Gryffindors all sing: Weasley is our King"!!!

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 12:00 AM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

haha i like ron in the book, he's always there for harry
harry gets on my nerves sometimes, shouting at his friends in book 5 mad
but i like hermione more (actually i like emma watson most love )
ok sry for being off topic

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 10:03 AM
IcyMag3 is currently offline Click here to Send IcyMag3 a Private Message Find more posts by IcyMag3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

I like Ron the best because he's easy to relate to out of the three, unless you're the smartest person in your classes and the only child, or if you're an orphaned child who fights an evil dark lord. And I'm neither of those (And thank goodness I'm not the second one, and hopefully no one is.) But there is so much stuff about him that everyone could probably relate to. Having a big family, getting jealous, not the best at school, can be funny, and the list goes on and on. and it really doesn't matter what gender you are, because I think that boys and girls could relate to him in some way. I think that's probably what makes him a great character

Buds-MerMorgan02; AddictedToBoys

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 09:33 PM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

i love ron!!! but then again i love everyone...

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 05:34 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
u<3mE 11
Ron lover :]!!

who can not love ron?!?! he is hot and who cares if he is the side kick?? i dont.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 10:20 PM
u<3mE 11 is currently offline Click here to Send u<3mE 11 a Private Message Find more posts by u<3mE 11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Originally posted by u&lt;3mE 11
who can not love ron?!?! he is hot and who cares if he is the side kick?? i dont.

RRrr...another one.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 11:53 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Another what??

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 05:32 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Another noob....

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 09:38 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

What?? What is a noob??

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 10:20 PM
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Originally posted by d-fly_girl008
What?? What is a noob??

A newbie. A new forumer that usually lacks intellegence, and has no regards for the rules. WE were all noobs once. (even me.)

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 02:26 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Ok, but why is she a noob because she said Ron was hott?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 05:29 PM
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Because this is not the forum for that kind of discussion.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 01:29 AM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Ok...

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 06:28 PM