KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here

READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (693): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Well, my idea's history..only 1 person..

Don't even bother saying you'l join now..I'm not gonna make it..

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 09:51 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Green_Demon
God of Awesome

Some should revive the X-Men RP.

My FF.net account; Two Naruto fics, one DnD fic

"You are tragedy, I am comedy. We shall oppose. You will be dramtic, I will make fun," - Mr, slightly paraphrased.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 11:22 PM
Green_Demon is currently offline Click here to Send Green_Demon a Private Message Find more posts by Green_Demon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Ok, Here's who's left:

Adam, the god of earth
And lesser demons

If you want to play as Adam, pm me a sample introduction post as one of them. I will make my decision if/when Ush gives me permission

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 01:27 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

oh.. i wouldve done darkness...erm.. but are there any other female godesses i could be?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 01:42 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Sorry, all taken sad

Last edited by Sweet Escape on Aug 14th, 2005 at 01:59 AM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 01:51 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Green_Demon
God of Awesome

An RP based in my own creation, Myth City. A modern like place hidden in the bermuda triangle. Ripp-off run abounds has technology and magic work together perfectly. Myth City is made an Archipelago of many island but 7 remain to be the only one with official names and are also the main islands.

5 of the island lay vertical, and line up East to West. The other 2 are much bigger and sandwich the first five from both North and South.

No-Mans-I-Land, The northern island is a desert, filled with criminal of an unimaginable scale. Tropical Island, The southern island is a jungle island. Only the most powerful Mythians can survive the creatures here. Gold Island, The most Western (Left) island is inhabited of those of the Upper class. Rich as they are, they fund those in the next island. Farmer's Island is that island. They supply food and raw material to the middle island. Island Industries, is what it is called as almost the entire thing is run by Island Industries. This is also home of the Ghetto. Omega Mall Island is the island that recieves the products made by Island Industry. Omega Mall itself covers half the island. Finnally, Life Island, the most Eastern island, is where most Mythians live.

"You are tragedy, I am comedy. We shall oppose. You will be dramtic, I will make fun," - Mr, slightly paraphrased.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 01:54 AM
Green_Demon is currently offline Click here to Send Green_Demon a Private Message Find more posts by Green_Demon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Sorry, all taken sad
aw.. oh well erm
Originally posted by Green_Demon
An RP based in my own creation, Myth City. A modern like place hidden in the bermuda triangle. Ripp-off run abounds has technology and magic work together perfectly. Myth City is made an Archipelago of many island but 7 remain to be the only one with official names and are also the main islands.

5 of the island lay vertical, and line up East to West. The other 2 are much bigger and sandwich the first five from both North and South.

No-Mans-I-Land, The northern island is a desert, filled with criminal of an unimaginable scale. Tropical Island, The southern island is a jungle island. Only the most powerful Mythians can survive the creatures here. Gold Island, The most Western (Left) island is inhabited of those of the Upper class. Rich as they are, they fund those in the next island. Farmer's Island is that island. They supply food and raw material to the middle island. Island Industries, is what it is called as almost the entire thing is run by Island Industries. This is also home of the Ghetto. Omega Mall Island is the island that recieves the products made by Island Industry. Omega Mall itself covers half the island. Finnally, Life Island, the most Eastern island, is where most Mythians live.
id do that yes.. i live pretty close to the bermuda triangle stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 02:10 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Green_Demon
God of Awesome

Another note, Myth City is in the Bermuda Triangle of this world in the RP, but it is in many other dimensions at once. You don not have to create your own character for it.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 02:16 AM
Digikid236

Anyone want to start a winx rpg?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 02:27 AM
Digikid236 is currently offline Click here to Send Digikid236 a Private Message Find more posts by Digikid236 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Some should revive the X-Men RP.

yeah that would be awesome

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 03:55 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

i have a x-men rp

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 04:18 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digikid236

Anyone for winx?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 03:44 PM
Digikid236 is currently offline Click here to Send Digikid236 a Private Message Find more posts by Digikid236 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Green_Demon
God of Awesome

Nope

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 05:18 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

i'm in.
Originally posted by Digikid236
Anyone for winx?

no. i found that show to be annoying...

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 06:40 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Ok, Here's who's left:

Adam, the god of earth
And lesser demons

If you want to play as Adam, pm me a sample introduction post as one of them. I will make my decision if/when Ush gives me permission

could i be a lesser demon named fenris?

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 06:40 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RavenKnight
Raven Angelark

I have an RP idea.

sobe- my sister
rory angelark- my sister
Lord Sartan - my brother
Fox13 - my high school jock boyfriend - lol

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 06:46 PM
RavenKnight is currently offline Click here to Send RavenKnight a Private Message Find more posts by RavenKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by RavenKnight
I have an RP idea.

let's hear it.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 06:58 PM
RavenKnight
Raven Angelark

It's a survival horror story. The title is Survival. It's about a team enters a castle which is an entrace to an underground lair. This lair is lab that was shut down because of its experimints. The experiments were Genetically made werewolves.

I play the second-in-command of the team who later becomes the leader.

sobe- my sister
rory angelark- my sister
Lord Sartan - my brother

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 07:25 PM
RavenKnight is currently offline Click here to Send RavenKnight a Private Message Find more posts by RavenKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by RavenKnight
It's a survival horror story. The title is Survival. It's about a team enters a castle which is an entrace to an underground lair. This lair is lab that was shut down because of its experimints. The experiments were Genetically made werewolves.

I play the second-in-command of the team who later becomes the leader.

i'm in!

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 07:30 PM
RavenKnight
Raven Angelark

Really? Who is your character going to be and where is this "ushgarak"?

sobe- my sister
rory angelark- my sister
Lord Sartan - my brother

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 07:53 PM