KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here

READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (693): « First ... « 683 684 [685] 686 687 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Big O
The Original O

I might be interested in reading it if it ever comes to fruition.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post May 29th, 2015 04:26 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Fangs & Full Moons

(please log in to view the image)

It's been a nearly a thousand years since the last true skirmish between The Lycan Clan and The Vampire Brood. Upon that blood-soaked soil the Werewolves, always the lower class mongrels and brutes, had finally usurped the Vampire bloodline as the most dominant species of the two. The Royal House Lycan now sit in luxury, rich and finally living as true as their pride has always boasted.

The Brood were then banished to the lower dwellings, the outskirts of the city. They are angry, dangerous. Although some refused to coalesce into their new standing - refused to be considered lower than the Lycan Scum - and voluntarily walked into sunlight without their mana - the consumed liquid that stayed off the harmful effects of direct sunlight. The Head Families of each clan have reached a tentative peace, although animosity always constantly remained. Although there had been the occasional fight and scrap between the two, there had yet to be any true bloodshed and death between them. Except on this night, the night of the Full Moon - when Werewolves are at their most powerful, there has been that death.

The Young Ms Jeyna Terrung of The Lycan Royal House. A four year old girl, found mauled. The blood drained from her body.

Knowing that an all-out war can be truly catastrophic, both sides aim to solve this mystery of who it was that had killed the young royal, while those who aim to play both sides against each other find themselves entangled further and further into the darkness....[center]

-------------

Immaturerainbow and I are highly interested in getting another Werewolf/Vampire game going, but wanted to mix things up a bit. The game itself would take place in a modern setting, but were open for any suggestions to anybody who is willing to play. Also of course we'll edit any of the game ideas to convince you guys to join in.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 04:48 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

I'm definitely stoked for this one. It's been forever since we had something like this. Definitely ask us questions if you have any. ^_^

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 08:02 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

Although it seems very interesting, with my current schedule it'd be hard for me to do it. Especially since I only have so little time to even do the TT RP.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2015 04:20 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

I definitely plan to get this one going, but we can always slow it down a little bit to meet you schedule. I'd rather have more, than speed it up.

I'm so excited about this one because it's been YEARS since we've done something like this in KMC.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2015 04:45 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
The reaper himself. How goes it? It's been too long.
Blimy I swear I was on and posted that not too long ago. I was not expecting six months. Guess we all get old and busy after a while. How is everyone, if- that is, anyone is still around?

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2015 02:06 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Anyone else in a Star Wars mood because of the new movie?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2015 04:22 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Undoubtedly

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 28th, 2015 12:50 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Undoubtedly

Please please please? embarrasment I haven't done a Star Wars roleplay since my early teen years!

I still miss the Teen Titans one too.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2015 04:20 PM
Quincy
Debaser

What kind of game would you want to play?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 28th, 2015 07:34 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Star Wars, Teen Titans, still love the vampire's idea, anything that appeals to you, Mr. Quincy?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2015 09:58 PM
The Big O
The Original O

I would love to get the Teen Titans one going again. That, or something fresh. I don't know if there are enough people to get something going here again, and my time is limited. But still....

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 29th, 2015 06:34 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Should build a new site separate from this place, maybe that'd get people interested in something new

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 29th, 2015 01:03 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Should build a new site separate from this place, maybe that'd get people interested in something new

If I created a board would anyone join?
Just list of area's that we should have in it, I'll create a sign up sheet, etc.

I've made a lot of boards before.

^_^ I'm willing to make several, or just an entire one where we can chat, roleplay, etc. Similar to this place.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2015 06:01 PM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

"Board?" Not sure I follow.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2015 06:49 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Let me pull out one of my older boards to show you.

http://s13.zifboards.com/GrowingUpSucks/index.php?

An example. ^_^

I've done Zombie apocalypse ones, Final fantasy, I'd gladly do a teen titans one.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2015 07:11 PM
Quincy
Debaser

A message board. It's the thing we're all on haha

Im down to join another

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 29th, 2015 08:12 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

A message board. It's the thing we're all on haha

Im down to join another

Should it be one for multiple roleplays, or each for a separate?

Just help me with idea's and I will create!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2015 09:18 PM
Quincy
Debaser

My vote is on a single game. Whichever game you most want to play

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 29th, 2015 10:30 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

So now, it's just getting some votes. I'm thinking Teen Titans. Although I love Star Wars, they are active on the threads on this site.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2015 11:05 PM