KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here

READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (693): « First ... « 684 685 [686] 687 688 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

Lets do it

You've Just got to convince these other guys

Sig by Scribble

Last edited by Quincy on Dec 30th, 2015 at 01:25 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2015 01:23 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Get the others in on it, and I'll follow.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2015 05:03 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Challenge accepted.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2015 07:17 AM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

How many players would you want on board to be interested, Sacred?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 30th, 2015 01:37 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

I do have some friends who I think would join the board as well.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2015 04:36 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
How many players would you want on board to be interested, Sacred?

Just enough to keep it consistently moving. Starry and O consigning would pleasantly suffice. smile

Old Post Dec 30th, 2015 04:44 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by immaturerainbow
I do have some friends who I think would join the board as well.

thumb up

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 30th, 2015 04:50 PM
The Big O
The Original O

I love cosigning!

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jan 1st, 2016 12:21 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

So,
Just make a list of area's of the Teen Titan's you want. ^_^ I'll start working on it.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2016 12:28 AM
starryknight

Happy New Years!

I'm down for whatever.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2016 09:08 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Areas of interest would likely be the HQ, downtown, villain quarters, uptown. And id be down for a 1x1 section as well

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 03:52 AM
The Big O
The Original O

I can't say I know what anyone is talking about but so long as something is started, I'm down for the cause.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jan 11th, 2016 06:51 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

I'll start working on it now and post the board.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 12:30 AM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

http://s13.zifboards.com/TeenTitansRoleplayxx

Still under construction, but you guys may be able to sign up!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2016 02:54 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Wow! And I thought this place was dead before? Where's all the new blood? What happened to all the old timers? Boy I miss KMCs Legends!

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2016 05:46 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

But YOU'RE the legend

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2016 12:12 PM
starryknight

Haven for the Lost

Five years ago the United States passed a bill to register “meta-humans” people who are born with powers and super-human abilities. Little is known why these people are born with extra abilities, however, what is known is some use their powers for good, others use their powers for evil, the rest just want to live normal lives. Many fought this new registration act, human and meta-human, it was eventually passed, despite the large out cry. Since the bill passed nothing major has happened other than peaceful protest. However, recently people with the intent of causing chaos began to crash the protest using powers to get the police to attack the peaceful protesters. Fortunately their hasn’t been any fatalities, thanks to the the Meta and Human Alliance, a team of specially trained humans and metahumans that deal with meta-humans and other extreme threats.

For better or worse Ciudad De Viento is changing, for 50 years the city had been stuck in time, quiet with a few shops, mostly farmland . The only traffic it would get was from travelers who had to rest between Los Angeles and the High Desert area. However, about 10 years ago housing tracks replaced the fields the cows roamed and new stores were developed to attract more people to the growing city. This was a big change to the area and it has brought jobs and more people from all around, however, with more people came more crime. With the city of Ciudad De Viento building new houses and stores on land that was never used before the older parts of the city have been all but abandon. Motels, movie theaters, old homes, and old businesses left to rot. Although the general public has no use for these older buildings, the homeless and unwanted find homes in the forgotten town.

One of these abandoned buildings in a small inn, only 2 floors tall, it's windows and doors boarded up. However, if you could see closely enough you would notice light coming from behind the boarded windows. Though to a lot of the unwanted and lost, this run down inn is a sanctuary. Together with the help of the other lost they are able to provide shelter, electricity, and running water.

Everything was going smoothly for a few months until the lost started going missing, first it started with just normals, however, meta-humans began disappearing as well and it seems every week one of your friends just vanish. You are an unwanted who was also born with the power to change your fate, you will have to survive this harsh life but take heart, you are not alone.

(anyone interested?)

Old Post May 4th, 2016 03:40 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

yeah

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 5th, 2016 01:21 PM
The Big O
The Original O

I'm in

Old Post May 13th, 2016 06:43 AM
Quincy
Debaser

The Big O himself is down, let's gooo

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 13th, 2016 12:01 PM