KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here

READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (693): « First ... « 689 690 [691] 692 693 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

Alright gang, if we did a Teen Titans roleplay would you want to play original characters or DC Canon?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 03:17 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Datasage

A mix of both, actually.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 09:14 PM
Datasage is currently offline Click here to Send Datasage a Private Message Find more posts by Datasage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

A mix of both!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 09:45 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

(please log in to view the image)

It's been 10 years since the Teen Titans have disbanded. Dick Grayson - the original Robin and the teams first leader - has finally gotten to his breaking point. The world is at standing on the precipice of collapse, and it's all because of the loss of our greatest protectors.

Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and the rest of the Justice League have vanished. In attempting to thwart a global attack by the villain Prometheus, the world is left considerably exposed to the whims of villainy. A New Justice League has formed, made of the Protoge's of the original League, but the world still needs additional defenses. And Nightwing has opted the best and safest course of action are the Teen Titans.

With a new leader in place, Dick Grayson has invited a small group of heroes to be the Next Wave of Justice. Not knowing that amongst their number there is a traitor. And it could be any one of them.

For now, the team will work directly under command of their Leader, handling the jobs that the current Justice League can't attend to, but it's only a matter of time before this new group of young heroes is forced into a battle they best pray they are prepared for...

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 01:20 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

I'm game!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 11:26 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by immaturerainbow
I'm game!

Hey! You changed your avatar/sig! Is that you in the avatar??

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 02:30 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Hey! You changed your avatar/sig! Is that you in the avatar??

It is!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 01:12 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

It is!

Well, damn then. You're cute. My jaw hit the ground so hard the floor broke in half just like the Second Peace of Thorn split Prussia into the western Royal Prussia and the eastern Duchy of Prussia in 1466

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 02:01 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Well, damn then. You're cute. My jaw hit the ground so hard the floor broke in half just like the Second Peace of Thorn split Prussia into the western Royal Prussia and the eastern Duchy of Prussia in 1466

That has to be the most descriptive and best compliment I have ever received.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 07:48 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

It is!
Be still my heart for you are a definite cutie . Brains, looks and a rp goddess the next Helena Troy.
Sounds pretty cool Quincy I'd be interested.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 10:11 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

I'll join too.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 01:54 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

That has to be the most descriptive and best compliment I have ever received.

Really? That's disappointing. I'd figured you'd be hearing that 24/7. After all, someone like you, well, I just wanna have a sweet union with you just like the Margraviate of Brandenburg and the Duchy of Prussia did in 1618, damn.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 02:48 AM
starryknight

This got derailed fast.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 03:48 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Really? That's disappointing. I'd figured you'd be hearing that 24/7. After all, someone like you, well, I just wanna have a sweet union with you just like the Margraviate of Brandenburg and the Duchy of Prussia did in 1618, damn.
Shes pretty cute but nothing tops the elegance and fury that StarryKnight exudes.

Originally posted by starryknight
This got derailed fast.
Not true I have already sent the KMC unhosted distress call to Big O, Camii and Hitosu with nothing but good feedback so look towards the stars for hope my knight for your Faustian will not let you down.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 12:55 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

I think at this point we may need either a new rp idea or maybe even see if someone can get a hold of Quincy, even maybe see if they can co host to help. It would be nice to try to bring back the unhosted again rping was fun with alot of you guys.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 07:37 AM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Yeah, that's true. I mean I'm really down for anything. Worse case scenario -- we can join the discord roleplay! It's even mobile too! It's the easiest way to get ahold of me.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 05:05 AM
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Originally posted by Regelion1
Shes pretty cute but nothing tops the elegance and fury that StarryKnight exudes.

Not true I have already sent the KMC unhosted distress call to Big O, Camii and Hitosu with nothing but good feedback so look towards the stars for hope my knight for your Faustian will not let you down.

I’m here !!

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 10:07 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

This Faustian has delivered long live the beautiful rp Queens

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 02:46 AM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Everyone join discord. I'm gonna work on the teen titans stuff.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2018 02:35 AM
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Everyone join discord. I'm gonna work on the teen titans stuff.

What’s the discord ? I have the app for twitch , but not sure where to find the one you are talking about .

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2018 11:27 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote