KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here

READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (693): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

I had another idea for a thread. An all villain thread. Like the hero idea but it's just a giant battle between every villain in order to gain supremacy. Majiin Buu against Sephiroth, The Dahaka against Ansem. There could also be alliances and such between each character. No heroes allowed or made-up characters. Sorry.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 07:05 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blood_Flower
Everything Inside Screams

Seems interesting.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 08:10 PM
Blood_Flower is currently offline Click here to Send Blood_Flower a Private Message Find more posts by Blood_Flower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

that sounds cool too

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 09:18 PM
Demyx Stone is currently offline Click here to Send Demyx Stone a Private Message Find more posts by Demyx Stone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blood_Flower
Everything Inside Screams

Unfortunately no one liked me idea. =\ Oh well..

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 09:19 PM
Blood_Flower is currently offline Click here to Send Blood_Flower a Private Message Find more posts by Blood_Flower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

Hey FFkadaj, are you going to do both or just one? cause i would like to do them both. Yeah i like your ideas how do you come up with them? Pm me about that

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 09:21 PM
Demyx Stone is currently offline Click here to Send Demyx Stone a Private Message Find more posts by Demyx Stone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FFKadaj
Can I Start a "Hero" Rpg?

What I meant by hero is that any roleplayer can be ANY hero that they want to be. Or even villain. Basically there is a dimensional rip and all the heroes from...everything come together to fight the villains from everything in a giant war. I'd need people to have the number of heroes their playing as to be equivalent to villains they will have to play as. However don't pick a hero and a villain that would fight each other. If ur gonna pick Goku don't pick Cell. Pick...Ganondorf. Play as many people as you want. Give information to ur character if u want as well. I dont think there should be any created characters either.

sounds cool im in

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 09:37 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

I had another idea for a thread. An all villain thread. Like the hero idea but it's just a giant battle between every villain in order to gain supremacy. Majiin Buu against Sephiroth, The Dahaka against Ansem. There could also be alliances and such between each character. No heroes allowed or made-up characters. Sorry.

i guess i'll join this one as well

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 09:38 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

any villan

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 10:04 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
inthesilence
Idiot Brigade Captain!

Originally posted by padmeXskywalker
Hey!!! please could i get permission to start a harry potter thread. all it is, you're just a pupil getting around your everyday life in hogwarts. i guess dumbledor is still alive. you dont have 2 b characters out of the HP book. it'll b fun. even quiditch matches can happen.

I'm so in for that. big grin

"It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this."
--Bertrand Russell

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 12:23 AM
inthesilence is currently offline Click here to Send inthesilence a Private Message Find more posts by inthesilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by padmeXskywalker
Hey!!! please could i get permission to start a harry potter thread. all it is, you're just a pupil getting around your everyday life in hogwarts. i guess dumbledor is still alive. you dont have 2 b characters out of the HP book. it'll b fun. even quiditch matches can happen.
wow i'll try that

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 12:24 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by shadow12
any villan

Yeah any villain. Of course I got my villains picked out already. Sensui, Sesshomaru, and i'll think of another one...

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:29 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

naraku, and dark samus alright

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:31 AM
Quincy
Debaser

(who's naraku? and i dont have permission yet.)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:45 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

i want krad. i can't think of any girl villans right now. but i'll take krad!

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:48 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

(hey woah guys, calm down, i haven't gotten permission yet. I'm happy about your enthusiasm though)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:54 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(who's naraku? and i dont have permission yet.)
inuyasha's main villain

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:55 AM
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

Yeah in the villain thing, i really want to do it. I want to be Riku when hes evil. And someone else when i think of it

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 03:07 AM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Could I still get permission for my RP Halo: Final strike ( I didn't see this post when I started it). Here is a basic synopsis of it...

It is a battle between the humans and the Covenant.

You choose which side you are on

Humans-5
Covenant-5

You can also Choose your rank, gender and appearance (These go for all now, rather than having the restrictions I put on it.)

Sorry for the troubble this may cause. I have oficcially embarrised myself with it.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 03:22 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I would love to join the Halo RPG. yes

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 03:43 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hero can go ahead. I'll need convincing on Potter because it never works well. Halo- if you get the people.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 11:16 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote