KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryu vs. Goku (End of Dragonball)

Ryu vs. Goku (End of Dragonball)
Started by: DarkRiku13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

The thread says just before his fight with raditz

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 01:17 AM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
legacy92

umm i dont tink ryu will get any strounger after dark ryu but guku is always gettin srtonger with newer transformations soo i say goku owns ryu i mean people are havin trounle deabting gouku vs superman ryu is easy peacy lemon squeezey in other words gone

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 01:25 AM
legacy92 is currently offline Click here to Send legacy92 a Private Message Find more posts by legacy92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
The thread says just before his fight with raditz
Huh, I didn't notice that. . .

I thought by "end of dragon ball" they meant the end of Dragonball Z. . . But no, they literally meant the end of the first less well known series.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 02:20 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by legacy92
umm i dont tink ryu will get any strounger after dark ryu but guku is always gettin srtonger with newer transformations soo i say goku owns ryu i mean people are havin trounle deabting gouku vs superman ryu is easy peacy lemon squeezey in other words gone

Ryu at his max is MUCH stronger than dark hadou, and he already is...

Goku is just normal saiyan, not super.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 02:38 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

anyhow whats ryus most notable feat hes done?? I'm not too uptodate with the whole SF series, A friend tried to explain but I didn't really get it...

By Barker

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 03:22 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Goku was not no 1,000, when he fought Raditz he was at 350. I assume at the end of DB then he was at about 327. (He countinued to train afterward, it's saiyan nature..)

Mr. Satan I'd say yes, was around 100.. Ryu would kick Mr. Satan's ass, both strength wise and the fact that he's far more agressive. His power level would be around 250..

So Goku may be stronger..
But Ryu takes combat alot more seriously.

I'm going to go with my gut and say Ryu. Though I'm bias because I can't stand the uber godlyness that is Dragonball Z..

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 09:03 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Ryu has rejected the Dark Hadou which shows he's gotten stronger during the time.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:26 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

goku would win.ryu would be beaten like a girl

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:04 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

"But Ryu takes combat alot more seriously."

goku fights plenty serious... He just loves to fight so much he takes it has a joke.. Oh and he knows he going to win most of the time. (he peeks at the script.

Ryu doesn't stand a chance. Goku is far superior to a human...

By Barker

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 11:08 AM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Ryu takes fights seriously as well. Ryu hardly even talks during battle sometimes, but Goku does that all the time. Both of these fighters love to fight and always train all the time as well. Ryu also loves to fight fighters that are stronger than so he can test his strength the same with Goku.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 06:44 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

ryu is no where near as fast or as strong as goku

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 11:06 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

It is the Goku at the end of Dragonball, the Goku that needed help to defeat his brother Raditz. I still think Ryu has a chance against Goku at the end of Dragonball.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 03:26 AM
faro

ryu vs goku...

basic things....nobody can tell whose energy ball is stronger or are the humans at the universe of DBZ same powerfull as SF....there is proof in both worlds that human can go beyond their limits as some fans describe here...so use the logic.

dont try to go with your fav caracter, put your personal feelings away.

compare both fighters at the same age...age is very important, so begin with age.

both fighters were 23 (goku at beginning DBZ and ryu SF2)

goku s strength power 416 (lets make it 500) and his kamehameha 924 (lets make it 1000) formula = strengh x 2= energy ball.

the formula will be same if you put all of your energy in a ball...so
ryu s hadoken 3620 (enrgyball devided by 2= 1800 strengh power)

SO u decide, who is stronger? again i m saying dont take the decision with your personal feelings.

i like both the fighters, but i think ryu is much more stronger than goku.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 10:14 AM
faro is currently offline Click here to Send faro a Private Message Find more posts by faro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
faro

ryu vs goku...
basic things....nobody can tell whose energy ball is stronger or are the humans at the universe of DBZ same powerfull as SF....there is proof in both worlds that human can go beyond their limits as some fans describe here...so use the logic.

compare both fighters at the same age...age is very important, so begin with age.

goku s strength power 416 (lets make it 500) and his kamehameha 924 (lets make it 1000) formula = strengh x 2= energy ball.

SO u decide, who is stronger? again i m saying dont take the decision with your personal feelings.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 10:16 AM
faro is currently offline Click here to Send faro a Private Message Find more posts by faro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
faro

ryu vs goku...

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 10:41 AM
faro

goku vs ryu

ryu vs goku...

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 10:42 AM
Shin Mars

Originally posted by faro
ryu vs goku...

The problem with your formula is that you are using a non-canon source (The Street Fighter II anime movie) and power levels do not exist in the canon Street Fighter canon. Street Fighter characters' strengths are measured by their feats more than anything else and trying to use Dragon Ball as a base is foolhardy.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 06:03 AM
Shin Mars is currently offline Click here to Send Shin Mars a Private Message Find more posts by Shin Mars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote