KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Dooku and Ullic agaisnt The Exile(DS) and Mace

Dooku and Ullic agaisnt The Exile(DS) and Mace
Started by: Darth_Frobo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eminence
Boss

People, stop dissing on tommy and his threads. tommy, relax.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:06 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tommy vercetti
Restricted

Account Restricted

himokun you dissapoint me. i would have expected more from a valedictorian u geek

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:07 PM
Click here to Send tommy vercetti a Private Message Find more posts by tommy vercetti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

And your threads might be worth your time, but others might think differently.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Frobo
Jawa hairstylist..of doom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tommy vercetti
and ur obviously a bit dumb but when i make threads they are actually a bit more realistic and not one sided make a thread worth my time

First off your opinions are worth nothing and neither is the time you would take to write them.

second this is a versus forum about star wars so much for realisim

third if you don't like it don't post in it obviously others find it a topic worth discussing and it atleast generates intelligent conversation noob.

Click here to Send Darth_Frobo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Frobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

himokun you dissapoint me. i would have expected more from a valedictorian u geek

Dude shut up and grow some balls.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:08 PM
Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tommy vercetti
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow nice speech frobo . too bad it doesn't meen $h1t

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:08 PM
Click here to Send tommy vercetti a Private Message Find more posts by tommy vercetti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Wow. Just wow. You have sa much talent as my ass. When you try to insult someone, get creative. Don't call them geek or something. Come up with something new and original. like

YOU ARE THE CHODEN ONE.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:09 PM
Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tommy vercetti
Restricted

Account Restricted

can the valedictorian not speak does he need the great admiral Ackbar to speak for him

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:10 PM
Admiral Akbar

keep dissing and im gonna report.

Eminence
Boss

SUPER SITH NINJA JAWA TIME!!!!!! *transforms in a blaze of Jawistic light*

Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tommy vercetti
Restricted

Account Restricted

look himokun SPEAK ENGLISH ur not making any sense ur talking bs

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:11 PM
Admiral Akbar

can the valedictorian not speak does he need the great admiral Ackbar to speak for him

I dont speak for anyone. I support them, and so far you have made many enemies.There is really no point posting here anymore, everyone will ignore you now.

RocasAtoll

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Your stupidity cracks me up. Your trying to use that I'm smart against me? You truly have no talent.

Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tommy vercetti
Restricted

Account Restricted

whatever u can report me for you have done yourself

Eminence
Boss

And AKbar, he's been reported four times between me and Janus. Now, why doesn't everyone listen to the peace-keeping GODDAMN JAWA!!

tommy vercetti
Restricted

Account Restricted

no homikun im taking the piss i dont think your smart u talk like u r a five year old and u lick ass

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:12 PM
RocasAtoll

no homikun im taking the piss i dont think your smart u talk like u r a five year old and u lick ass

A five year old? Only because I don't resort to petty insults?[sarcasm] Yes, that makes lots of sense, great one.[/sarcasm]

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:14 PM
Eminence
Boss

Forget you people. . .

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:14 PM
tommy vercetti
Restricted

Account Restricted

no that isnt the reason i think ur dumb thats the reason why i think ur a geek, i think ur dumb cos u dont make sense

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:15 PM
RocasAtoll

Originally posted by Darth Windu
Forget you people. . .

I'm sorry, but I think it's funny how he tries to insult me. I'll stop now.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:16 PM