KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Dooku and Ullic agaisnt The Exile(DS) and Mace

Dooku and Ullic agaisnt The Exile(DS) and Mace
Started by: Darth_Frobo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Admiral Akbar

yeh, im done posting here also.

Attachment: gb-stfu.jpg
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:16 PM
Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Frobo
Jawa hairstylist..of doom

Well lets see first off tommy I gave you a gentle warning once unfortunatley i will have to be slightly less gentle this time around please excuse any slight spelling or grammatical errors as I'm fairly annoyed right now:

Vercetti you sir are a dumbass noob to the point in which your brain probably trickles out your ear as you sleep you are both a waste of air and skin and your very existence is a hate crime against the human race i've seen more logical beings flinging feces at each other in the zoo. I tried to politely tell you not to make too many threads but you decided to continue being a useless retard didn't you you frickin illiterate turd. what did you fall out of a tree house as a young child?did your parents failed attempts at drowning you once they realized what a stain upon the human race you are kill off your braincells? You sir are an ignorant insignificant noob whose stupidity is made up for by your lack of personality. I personally hope you stick a large tube full of roman candles up your ass then light it. perhaps that may remove filth like you from this world if someone died every time you said something stupid then there wouldn't be enough human beings left on this planet for me to be giving you this bashing. so I don't waste any more time on a disgrace like you I will stop typing now with the hope that perhaps their is some justice in the world and you suffer in ways to make up for your blight upon our species as a whole.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:19 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Frobo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Frobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Frobo

I'm done too

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:20 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Frobo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Frobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Oh here is another one.

Attachment: georgesays.jpg
This has been downloaded 57 time(s).

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:20 PM
Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Oh here is another one.

Thant one's incomplete. Instead of 'off' it's 'of'

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:21 PM
Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
Well lets see first off tommy I gave you a gentle warning once unfortunatley i will have to be slightly less gentle this time around please excuse any slight spelling or grammatical errors as I'm fairly annoyed right now:

Vercetti you sir are a dumbass noob to the point in which your brain probably trickles out your ear as you sleep you are both a waste of air and skin and your very existence is a hate crime against the human race i've seen more logical beings flinging feces at each other in the zoo. I tried to politely tell you not to make too many threads but you decided to continue being a useless retard didn't you you frickin illiterate turd. what did you fall out of a tree house as a young child?did your parents failed attempts at drowning you once they realized what a stain upon the human race you are kill off your braincells? You sir are an ignorant insignificant noob whose stupidity is made up for by your lack of personality. I personally hope you stick a large tube full of roman candles up your ass then light it. perhaps that may remove filth like you from this world if someone died every time you said something stupid then there wouldn't be enough human beings left on this planet for me to be giving you this bashing. so I don't waste any more time on a disgrace like you I will stop typing now with the hope that perhaps their is some justice in the world and you suffer in ways to make up for your blight upon our species as a whole.

Wow. That was long. Very nice. You put it in lamen terms so he could understand it. Ver nice. yes

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:22 PM
Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Originally posted by HimoKun
Thant one's incomplete. Instead of 'off' it's 'of'

I made that picture. Its not a internet typo, sorry.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:31 PM
Admiral Akbar

Well i dident really make it.... Check out the site.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:32 PM
tommy vercetti
Restricted

Account Restricted

look frobo ur a geek so i will try my best to talk in your language. Yoe have the mental age of a retarded monkey. talking to you is like talking to a creatin who was born in a world that contained a vacuum that sucked out brain cells. The whole world trembles before my geeky wit. I control my awesome army of garden gnomes with my huge brain. Was that ok frobo, talking geek that is. I suppose im not as great as geek master frobo but i gave it a shot

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:15 PM
Click here to Send tommy vercetti a Private Message Find more posts by tommy vercetti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tommy vercetti
Restricted

Account Restricted

and what is it with ur name u wannabee frodo.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:16 PM
Click here to Send tommy vercetti a Private Message Find more posts by tommy vercetti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

See, now you two've crossed the line. We've gone from a debate about the fight on the first post to an argument that's spanned this entire thread.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:17 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rand al'Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tommy...get the hell off these forums.

Duty is heavier than a mountain death lighter than a feather.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:23 PM
Click here to Send Rand al'Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Rand al'Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

hey man. cool down. give him a few days to shake off some newbishness

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:27 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

just kidding. i hadn't read his post.

Tommy...get the hell off these forums.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:28 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Yeah, agreed.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:37 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

i wonder sometimes if all of you guys are Vulcans. I mean, you guys deal in logic alone(except for a certain few losers). Kind of strange that a SW forum most represents a ST species.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:39 PM
Eminence
Boss

Oooteenie!! 70m=PWN3D!! W3'r3 d0n3. N3X7 4R637!!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:40 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
i wonder sometimes if all of you guys are Vulcans. I mean, you guys deal in logic alone(except for a certain few losers). Kind of strange that a SW forum most represents a ST species.

Ummm, okay.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:40 PM
RocasAtoll

Originally posted by tommy vercetti
look frobo ur a geek so i will try my best to talk in your language. Yoe have the mental age of a retarded monkey. talking to you is like talking to a creatin who was born in a world that contained a vacuum that sucked out brain cells. The whole world trembles before my geeky wit. I control my awesome army of garden gnomes with my huge brain. Was that ok frobo, talking geek that is. I suppose im not as great as geek master frobo but i gave it a shot

Please, just calm down, stop insulting, or leave this forum and never come back.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:50 PM
Darth_Frobo

LOL..intelligence means being a geek so since being smart makes you a geek there's one thing we know for sure...drum roll please... you're definitley not a geek.

Last edited by Darth_Frobo on Aug 11th, 2005 at 09:57 PM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:54 PM