KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » New Ruroni Kenshin rpg

New Ruroni Kenshin rpg
Started by: Raven_959

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

i just got done asking and the mod said it was ok.

" i'm lost and empty...i've lost something i cant replace..T_T "

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 10:48 PM
Raven_959 is currently offline Click here to Send Raven_959 a Private Message Find more posts by Raven_959 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

i want misao! eek!

Attachment: _misao.jpg
This has been downloaded 48 time(s).

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 10:54 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

ok u can be her

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 11:02 PM
Raven_959 is currently offline Click here to Send Raven_959 a Private Message Find more posts by Raven_959 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

anyone else want 2 join? i got permission!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 05:44 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

sure if its not dead

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 03:22 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

look at the front page and choose ur character.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 06:08 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

i would like to join. can i be Sagara Sanosuke?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 06:44 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

yes u can.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 08:11 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Takani Megumi

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 08:39 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

yes u can
Raven_Fan

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 08:39 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

YES!!!!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 08:42 PM
Honda_Tadakatsu
Second Coming of Jesus...

Honda Tadakatsu was seen walking throught the small town he was Prefect over. The town was nearly unknown to the government, so all business was handled by him. He was a gentle ruler, but always stern in his ideals. He was walking toward the bridge into town when he saw a dust cloud in the distance. "Damn." He thought and went back to his house quickly and got the Murasama Blade that was passed down from generation to generation in his family, started by the First Honda Tadakatsu. He also grabbed the Star Pike. This Spear was like none other. It had a Star at the point where the blade and handle connected. The pike itself was ornate, and was given to the first Tadakatsu from Ieyasu Tokugawa, the second Shogun of Japan. He rode out to the Bridge on his horse, Kanastubakaze, a grey haired steed of impressive strength. He waited, and he saw that the dust cloud was in fact his biggest fear.

The 8 horseman were Government enforcers. Warriors of new using old age weaponry, they were young, brash, and untrained. Tadakatsu waited. They stopped. "IS this Hakone?" The leader asked, a man of his late 20's. "Yes, and you will leave right now." Tadakatsu said. "Ha! And what are you going to do to stop me from slaughtering this whole village?" "This."

Tadakatsu rode forth, the star pike sight straight ahead. He charged the leader. The man, having no weapon long enough, knew not what to do and was impaled straight threw the pike. Tadakatsu let go of the pike, the man falling off his horse. The others jumped on Tadkatsu, taking him off his steed. He jumped back, and drew the sword, it glinted Gold in the sun. He waited. the young men charged at him. Tadakatsu fended off an overhand killing blow and followed through with a stab through the chest. 2 dead. Another two got on either side, Tadakatsu drawing his Wakazashi, he fended off both. He let one chop the others arm off when the both struck at once, then threw the wakazashi at the armless man, impaling him in the face. He cross cut the other guy in half and watched as the man gushe blood from everywhere. 4 dead. 3 more came at him. One was cut down before he knew what happened as Tadakatsu quick charged in, cutting him in two. He then kicked another, sending him back as he out stabbed with his sword, impaling another, killing him. He used the momentum to swing around and kill the last guy with a decapitation. The final man, the youngest, was bound and told off.

"Listen, take these heads back to your government and tell them we don't need them." Tadakatsu sliced one ear of the man and handed it to him "Don't let me ever see you again."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 02:44 PM
Honda_Tadakatsu is currently offline Click here to Send Honda_Tadakatsu a Private Message Find more posts by Honda_Tadakatsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamuraiSquirrel
Julzi

can i be Hajime Saito?

if messages on 1-2-06 seem weird, im drunkish

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 05:51 PM
SamuraiSquirrel is currently offline Click here to Send SamuraiSquirrel a Private Message Find more posts by SamuraiSquirrel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Yes u can samurai

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 09:57 PM
SamuraiSquirrel
Julzi

as my first duty (being a policeman in the RP, haha i know my shows) i am going to arrest that one sano.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 02:35 AM
SamuraiSquirrel is currently offline Click here to Send SamuraiSquirrel a Private Message Find more posts by SamuraiSquirrel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

who r u talking to?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 02:48 PM
SamuraiSquirrel
Julzi

nobody, i just got really bored, so i posted crap, it wont happen again, now if you will excuse me, there is a bunneh i must catch *runs after bunneh with hands near feet* (thats the last one)

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 02:53 PM
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

that's funny! lol

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 03:00 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

when can we start.......

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 04:43 PM
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

I'll start

Ruroni*is sitting up against the wall sleeping*

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 05:03 PM