KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » The Third Annual Tig Party!!!!

The Third Annual Tig Party!!!!
Started by: Elessea

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (812): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Elessea

Tassie eek!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 01:30 AM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Hi babe happy I only just remembered the reunion thing, so here I am- a little late, but here. XD

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 01:37 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

happy eh, not to worry...no ones really here anyhow
And I probably won't be here much tommorow or sunday, but hey- I've put in a good amout of time XD I'm the number one poster atm anyhow stick out tongue

So...how's you?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 01:53 AM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

apparently so stick out tongue hopefully over the weekend, there'll be more activity. smile

Moi is... tired. stick out tongue And lazy. happy What's up with thou? And congrats on the new tig. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 02:24 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

I hope so big grin

Took you long enough, i thought you'd left me stick out tongue

I am exhausted...between actually doing stuff these past few days and the hard-core drugs the dentist gave me...I'm beat and I wanna go to sleep stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 02:33 AM
Tassie

no, sorry, i've been on the music forum, and dl-ing music again. stick out tongue I think that's what's screwing my PC up lol, but whatever.

hardcore drugs? laughing out loud Aww. I'm kinda beat, too. Went to bed 4am, and woke up 9am. sleep

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 02:39 AM
Elessea

Aww...well then, you should get some sleep smile

stick out tongue eh, who cares..music is important happy

laughing out loud yeah, I had teeth pulled yesterday and they give you vicoden eek! it knocks you out

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 02:42 AM
Tassie

so should you stick out tongue

duh it's becoming a little more than obsession.. laughing out loud

pulled out? Awww! I have to go to the dentist, too.. i might get braces

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 02:52 AM
Elessea

stick out tongue I don't do the whole sleep thing...it fails!

laughing out loud yes yes, I hadn't noticed roll eyes (sarcastic)

awwww sad I have braces...they suck-but as long as you don't have to get a pallet expander first then its not as bad...an apparently it will all be worth is in the end messed
but for your sake I hope you don't have to

quit taking so long to reply! I have a short attention span stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 02:56 AM
Tassie

oh yeah, insomniac big grin i forgot...

i dont want braces. erm I mightn't have to get them, anyways- either that or use a band thing to stretch my mouth to get the teeth in place. no expression My mouth's too small, that's my problem. messed

Sorry, sorry, it's my PC. sad It keeps freezing, and all that jazz...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 03:16 AM
Fëanor

eek!<-----don't know why i'm doing that....

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 04:49 AM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

because it's fun?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 04:56 AM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

eek! how'd you know?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 04:58 AM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

i'm just brilliant that way

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 04:59 AM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

and quite modest too stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:02 AM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

of course!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:03 AM
Fëanor

yes, yes you are...and quite plainly i might add, you're a person with so few words but speak in volumes.

please by all means, you must really refrain yourself

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:05 AM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

I shall do my best. wouldn't want to overwhelm you with my staggering intellect now would I?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:06 AM
Fëanor

oh no! we can't have that. god forbid, i wouldn't know what to do with so much thought process that i'd literally explode.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:11 AM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

I know! I just have your safety in mind Fea

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:12 AM