KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » The Third Annual Tig Party!!!!

The Third Annual Tig Party!!!!
Started by: Elessea

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (812): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fëanor

truly you are one of a kind Maika...to concern yourself with others above that of yours. When god created your mold, he discarded it after seeing the perfection that is you

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:15 AM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

oh thank you Fea! so kind of you. didn't you know I always have your best interests at heart?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:19 AM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

no...i did not. let us not mince words then and speak from the heart what is truly there...shall i start or be as a gentleman and allow the lady to proceed?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:21 AM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

no, by all means, you go first

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:24 AM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

please....ladies first, it is only fitting

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:30 AM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

thank you Fea, you are ever the gentleman.
what is is I'm going first for?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:33 AM
Fëanor

in all honesty...maika, i've forgotten whatever it was i was asking you to go first for....hmm, but it seemed important

maybe it'll come to us on a later date, eh?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:37 AM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

hopefully. was it really important?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:38 AM
Fëanor

yes....it was, i think...no it was...um yeah! er....it could've been..okay i think it was....uh, yeah! stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:44 AM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

laughing
you sound so sure, it must be true!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:44 AM
Fëanor

...i'm transparent aren't i?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:46 AM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

laughing only a little. But i like you anyway, don't worry

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:49 AM
Fëanor

big grin ...the feelings mutual maika....hehehe

as a matter a fact....now when i think on it, it's that very type of convo that what got me in trouble last time huh

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:51 AM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

you got in trouble?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:52 AM
Fëanor

well nothing like breaking the law...but lets just say a lot had to do with the heart and such and so on....and yeah!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:53 AM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

ah...that kind of trouble. that's the nastier type of trouble

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:54 AM
Fëanor

yes it is....and so i must suffer the consequences, not anything i'd wish on my worst enemy to be sure, but being human i'm as fallible as next.

and so maika....sadly now i must go as it's late and work beckons upon the early morn. hopefully i'll be able to drop by

night

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:57 AM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

bye Fea! it's been a pleasure

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:59 AM
Exabyte

*sneaks in*

Good morning...?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 08:16 AM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nazgûl-lord
Star Wars Junkie

good morning

big grinExa,Sauron,Kit,A.D,Smodden,MorgulLord,Tassie,pip-foot,Discos,Leggy_N_Merry,Thorondorbig grin

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 10:08 AM
nazgûl-lord is currently offline Click here to Send nazgûl-lord a Private Message Find more posts by nazgûl-lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote